Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Buni Promises To Carry Aggrieved Members Along - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Buni Promises To Carry Aggrieved Members Along (515 Views)

Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll / APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices / APC Reconciliation: Aggrieved Members Demand Tickets, Appointments, Refund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Buni Promises To Carry Aggrieved Members Along by CHIOMAEZEH: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_kdXX1Ub2M

Newly appointed Caretaker Committee Chairman of All Progressives Congress and Yobe State governor, Mai Mala Buni, has said that the committee would carry all aggrieved members of the party along.

Buni, who arrived the party secretariat in Abuja shortly after the virtual National Executive Committee meeting headed by President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday was accompanied by three governors to the APC secretariat.

He said, "As two time former National Secretary of this party, I know the party very well and I want to assure every APC member we will do justice because we have a government and as a team player, if we don’t manage crisis, crisis will manage you.

"Without justice there will be no peace. I promise justice for every APC members."

SOURCE: http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/25/breaking-new-apc-caretaker-committee-chairman-buni-promises-carry-all-aggrieved-members

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Buni Promises To Carry Aggrieved Members Along by Ezennwa(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Buni Promises To Carry Aggrieved Members Along by tsephanyah(f): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
cheesy
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Buni Promises To Carry Aggrieved Members Along by SmartProf(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Do you how many they are? They are even more in number than the number of non aggrieved members. You can decide to give the aggrieved APC members this words of consolation but in reality, just allow them remain in their mess
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Buni Promises To Carry Aggrieved Members Along by saheedbadmus(m): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
That's nice .. let's start from here
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Buni Promises To Carry Aggrieved Members Along by DrNueLpureHoney: 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
Issoryt
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Buni Promises To Carry Aggrieved Members Along by bender79: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
Oshiomole is dogged but lacks the right temparament. As a leader, it may require that you play fool to win people.
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Buni Promises To Carry Aggrieved Members Along by festacman(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ok
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Buni Promises To Carry Aggrieved Members Along by blessme105: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
PDP and wailers.... He has promised to carry you guys along. grin grin

Time to teach some 5% politics.

As for ffk and reno. I hope they have seen that Tinubu still shines bright, even brighter than before and his enemies. They should keep their wailing advises in the deepest part of their bum.
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Buni Promises To Carry Aggrieved Members Along by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
Anything to end godfatherism is allowed
Hope you lead well in your tenure
Say no to Oshiomole
Say no to Tinubu
A selfish man using a sick man for his own political gains
After all he's gone now, so what next for the bullion thief
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Buni Promises To Carry Aggrieved Members Along by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
blessme105:

As for ffk and reno. I hope they have seen that Tinubu still shines bright, even brighter than before and his enemies. They should keep their wailing advises in the deepest part of their bum.
Hope you getting paid for your job as a zombee defending APC up amd down or don't tell me you are a party chieftain
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Buni Promises To Carry Aggrieved Members Along by drskyfly007(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
blessme105:

eyah I know how you feel bro cheesy

(1) (Reply)

IMF Rejects Nigeria's Aggressive Tax Measures, Seeks Supportive Policy / IPOB Congratulate Igbo Community In Ivory Coast For 10,000 US Dollars Donation / Doom: Get Ready For Crises, Primate Ayodele Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.