Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Stella Damascus Back In Love? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damascus Back In Love? (1163 Views)

The Man Whose Photo Was Published Isn't My Husband. . . . . Stella Damascus / Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus / What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damascus Back In Love? by pckid: 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2011
Emeka Nzeribe and Stella damascus marriage broke down from the actress allegedly been carried away by his good looks, and possibly family pedigree. It turned out that Emeka was none of what he had purporte, http://questionmarkmag.com/2011/01/stella-damascus-back-in-love/
Re: Stella Damascus Back In Love? by hugle: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2011
very true

Re: Stella Damascus Back In Love? by Kunbee: 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Stella Damascus Back In Love? by tjskii(f): 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2011
are u saying their marriage is over? i cudnt open the link pasted,gosh but the guy is hott sha,
Re: Stella Damascus Back In Love? by koolchicco: 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2011
I thought they were over long time ago. undecided
Re: Stella Damascus Back In Love? by victorian(f): 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2011
lesson numero uno----no matter how successful a woman is financially, she cannot forever take care of her husband, as if he were the wife while she is the husband, yeah, initially, she will be in denial that she is capable of footing the whole bills in his life, while he continues to take care of his body and be gorgeously handsome in bed and public angry, but lo and behold, men are suppose to be men and take care of their immediate family responsibility, not the other way round by becoming wives!, ladies please for God sake, dont foot the bills of your bf or husband everytime, its not worth it and sure will not last long, immediately u stop spending on him, the georgeous guy becomes beastly and unbearable,
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE, SUCCESSFUL LADIES BEWARE OF SCRUBS IN DROP DEAD HANDSOME LOOKS!

(1) (Reply)

Charlie Sheen: My Hero! / Fortune And Class Magazine ! / We’ve Got Pictures From The Elite Model Look Nigeria 2012 Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.