Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,627 members, 7,958,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? (6925 Views)

This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound / The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? / Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by Michael390(m): 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
look for the owner dude

1 Like

Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by illicit(m): 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
What did u name it
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by sixsgod: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
PapaPHWalka:

My area is Ikwerre area in Port Harcourt. They kill dogs and eat, if I had left it maybe the next person would have killed it to eat.i know my area
dw you can't steal what nobody claims,thats the law, also please take it to a doc, it might be a stray dog and might be harboring God knows what.
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by PapaPHWalka: 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
sixsgod:
dw you can't steal what nobody claims,thats the law, also please take it to a doc, it might be a stray dog and might be harboring God knows what.
I will take it to the doctor for vaccination and them take it back home as mine

2 Likes

Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by PapaPHWalka: 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
illicit:
What did u name it
I have not given him a name yet
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by missjekyll: 12:42am On Jun 26, 2020
PapaPHWalka:

I will take it to the doctor for vaccination and them take it back home as mine

To continue starving him? he has already lost weight. Looks little more than a puppy. shouldnt he still be on milk?

Please put up announcements in churches and mosques around your area. he must have sneaked out of his home. Your vet may know the owner if he practices in your area as well.

Dogs cost good money to raise and you cant give them back if you change your mind.
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by PapaPHWalka: 1:28am On Jun 26, 2020
missjekyll:

To continue starving him? he has already lost weight. Looks little more than a puppy. shouldnt he still be on milk?

Please put up announcements in churches and mosques around your area. he must have sneaked out of his home. Your vet may know the owner if he practices in your area as well.

Dogs cost good money to raise and you cant give them back if you change your mind.
He's my boy now. He will learn to eat with me and I'll train him

1 Like

Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by PapaPHWalka: 1:30am On Jun 26, 2020
grin
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by Zino990(m): 1:49am On Jun 26, 2020
Nigga I saw this dog exactly this type in 2016 in my street same ikkwera area, it was looking abandoned I still wonder where it came from till this day
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by illicit(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2020
PapaPHWalka:
I have not given him a name yet
Alright
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by PapaPHWalka: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2020
Zino990:
Nigga I saw this dog exactly this type in 2016 in my street same ikkwera area, it was looking abandoned I still wonder where it came from till this day
Please don't make me scared embarassed tongue embarassed
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by PapaPHWalka: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2020
Please I need suggestions on what to feed him so he must be fatter than elephant. Which types of food and how many times daily.
I have budget of 10k for his first 2 weeks of feeding

1 Like

Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by agboedeh: 11:57am On Jun 26, 2020
PapaPHWalka:
Please I need suggestions on what to feed him so he must be fatter than elephant. Which types of food and how many times daily.
give him white rice and fish

1 Like

Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by PapaPHWalka: 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
agboedeh:
give him white rice and fish
okay thanks. White rice is the normal rice we cook with stew on Sundays shey?

1 Like

Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by Caleb91(m): 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
Coolkid11:
That thing na witch how will good Eskimo be there just like that na witch no offence if u get mind keep it by midnight see wetin go happen
abeg abeg shut up every animal na witch were as village people never forget you

2 Likes

Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by missjekyll: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
PapaPHWalka:

Lol. And after 2 weeks ,what next? He looks very smart,I hope he runs away before your pocketmoni finishes in 2 weeks. Lol. I am not evil. I m not sure he will be fine with you.

You keep saying I have 10k,10k,10k. do you mean 10k dollars?

5 Likes

Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by PapaPHWalka: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
missjekyll:

Lol. And after 2 weeks ,what next? He looks very smart,I hope he runs away before your pocketmoni finishes in 2 weeks. Lol. I am not evil. I m not sure he will be fine with you.

You keep saying I have 10k,10k,10k. do you mean 10k dollars?
LOL by 2 weeks he would have eaten enough to be fat na. I took a new Pic of him tonight
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by Zino990(m): 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
PapaPHWalka:

Please don't make me scared embarassed tongue embarassed
I’m not joking the same breed, but it was looking sick just rooming around our street every body were wondering where it came from
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by missjekyll: 8:56am On Jun 27, 2020
Zino990:

I’m not joking the same breed, but it was looking sick just rooming around our street every body were wondering where it came from

Chai and nobody cared. OP I take it back. Thank you for taking in the dog. Please take him to the vet as planned. he may need vaccines.

1 Like

Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by joinnow: 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
PapaPHWalka:
On Sunday I found this dog loitering outside my compound and took it inside. I made announcement around my area but nobody claims to say they're the owner so I guess it's mine now. I have never seen this type before and I want to train it. I'll want to know what the name of this breed is and how do I feed it and take care of it and I don't even know if it's treated, so which treatment I should give to it and also I don't know how old it is, so experienced ones here look at it and also give me idea on what the age might be
O snap it and go biz center go print one and make 9 copies paste at strategic place or bus stop. Owner will locate you and reward you wella.
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
PapaPHWalka:

LOL by 2 weeks he would have eaten enough to be fat na. I took a new Pic of him tonight
Pics pls

Make the dog no sha stray leave you after spending on it grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by PapaPHWalka: 1:47am On Jun 28, 2020
joinnow:

O snap it and go biz center go print one and make 9 copies paste at strategic place or bus stop. Owner will locate you and reward you wella.
h
Taaah. Here na America?

1 Like

Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by PapaPHWalka: 1:47am On Jun 28, 2020
Macsjebs:

Pics pls

Make the dog no sha stray leave you after spending on it grin grin grin
it likes running away?
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 28, 2020
PapaPHWalka:
it likes running away?
I don't know about that breed o
But looks like it, lol

From the first pics, it's looking insecure

1 Like

Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by DenreleDave(m): 2:04am On Jun 28, 2020
duduade:
You sure it's not a monitoring spirit
Be careful sha
Too much Nollywood is bad for ur health dear

1 Like

Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by DenreleDave(m): 2:05am On Jun 28, 2020
PapaPHWalka:
haha I was scared o. Because of the way it looks at me and it's very white

Ur great grand father ghost came to meet u... Ghost are white grin
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by DenreleDave(m): 2:06am On Jun 28, 2020
PapaPHWalka:
can it survive in Nigeria and also with eating garri and soup cos na only garri and soup I fit afford for now to feed am o

Chai igbo boy grin. This kind dog needs to drink milk, chicken laps, turkey wings, chocolate and so on..

1 Like

Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by DenreleDave(m): 2:08am On Jun 28, 2020
PapaPHWalka:
yes o. I have 10k to spare on his treatment

But wait.. They don't eat garri and soup?

Med man.. U just emphasizing on garri n soup
gringringringringringringringrin
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by PapaPHWalka: 2:10am On Jun 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

Med man.. U just emphasizing on garri n soup
gringringringringringringringrin
lol my last German use to eat garri and soup oo. And iuv helped me economically
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by PapaPHWalka: 2:10am On Jun 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

Chai igbo boy grin. This kind dog needs to drink milk, chicken laps, turkey wings, chocolate and so on..
I thought chocolate kills dog oo
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by DenreleDave(m): 2:13am On Jun 28, 2020
PapaPHWalka:
I thought chocolate kills dog oo

Don't mind mi oo. I was joking
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by kayswag100(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
PapaPHWalka:

As a human being I eat chicken once in 3 months. I can't. He will learn garri and soup and beans and rice that I eat please

Hey God! Has this dog not become unfortunate like this? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So My Boerboel Killed My Lhasa + Lesson To Be Learnt From This Incident. / Aquariums / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.