Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

How To Apply For N-power 2020. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For N-power 2020. (12317 Views)

FG Approves ₦‎19 Billion For N-Power Training, Others / N Power 2020 Batch C List Is Out For Second Stage / N-power 2020/2021 Recruitment: Mistakes To Avoid During Registrationn-power 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Guru9ja(m): 7:21am On Jun 27, 2020
I will advise u guys to chilll. been trying to reg since 1am. I was just stock at education & program. can't move past it
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by ugohdignity111(m): 7:24am On Jun 27, 2020
I tried registering yesterday night but all was in vain......I was stuck at a place they asked me to upload my I d card before my night plan expired.......

Hoping to continue the registration this night but please, when will the portal likely close??
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by wapSmart(m): 7:38am On Jun 27, 2020
Good morning

I wanted to ask if it is necessary to scan my documents first with a scanner before uploading or can I snap with phone and then upload
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by papyrus2(m): 7:59am On Jun 27, 2020
I think the traffic is high, that's why the site is slow.
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Princealex1(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2020
npowerng:

Provided all the names on your documents correspond, you do not have a problem.

Your site is not loading
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by nenyeclemz: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2020
I was asked to enter my bvn and date of birth first, please hope am using the right site?
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Jegiosowor(f): 8:51am On Jun 27, 2020
SPLENDID25:
please i cant go past education and program. it keeps saying i should complete required fields.
Feel in that how many people you cater for and how much u earn a month

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by SPLENDID25(m): 9:04am On Jun 27, 2020
Jegiosowor:

Feel in that how many people you cater for and how much u earn a month
I didn't see any column of a sort. Meanwhile it only does that for OND holders. Can you please screenshoot the place you stated and please mention me?
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Judah95(m): 9:20am On Jun 27, 2020
Can birth certificate be used in place of International Passport, Driver license or voters card?
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by fabem(m): 11:29am On Jun 27, 2020
Judah95:
Can birth certificate be used in place of International Passport, Driver license or voters card?

No.
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by fabem(m): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2020
nenyeclemz:
I was asked to enter my bvn and date of birth first, please hope am using the right site?

Yes. BVN and DOB must be verified before you move to the next stage
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by fabem(m): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2020
Hi Applicants,

i know by now many of us are having issues moving to the next stage, please bear in mind that you can login your email and password without waiting for email verification. Npower has giving go ahead on that because they are having difficulties.

Just login and start your application. It may be slow but keep trying as there are many applicants trying as well.

Another thing you must take note of is;

First name: Is your first name
Middle name: Is your third name
Last name: Is your surname

So don't make mistakes when applying, take your time you need.

Also, pick a less competitive Local Government in your state, it boost your chances. Each states has how many applicants they will provide.

If you still have any issues, or wants us to apply for you, contact us at;

Instinct Computer Consult

Whatsapp/Calls: 08029359634

Thank you.
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Gloriaakin24(f): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2020
What is my fate on this
Please on age range of between 18-35 years old but the portal is showing form (2003)17 years to (1986)34 years this is so wrong.
I applied for the last recruitment but I was not selected now that I have the last chance am been denied due to the incorrect age restriction this is so not fair! Please rectify this I take God beg you this is the last chance I have got
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by fabem(m): 11:43am On Jun 27, 2020
Gloriaakin24:
What is my fate on this
Please on age range of between 18-35 years old but the portal is showing form (2003)17 years to (1986)34 years this is so wrong.
I applied for the last recruitment but I was not selected now that I have the last chance am been denied due to the incorrect age restriction this is so not fair! Please rectify this I take God beg you this is the last chance I have got

If you are still under 35, go on and apply.
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Ebenezer202O: 11:49am On Jun 27, 2020
npowerng:
Dear Intending N-Power 2020 Applicants,

Here is how to prepare for the N-Power application.

Remember
1. Portal opens 11.45pm, June 26th, 2020.
2. Application is FREE. Do NOT pay anyone to apply on the N-Power portal.
3. Get a printout or accurate details of your BVN.

#NPowerNG
that means I can process and complete the registration process using my phone but please I have a question.
The number linked to my BVN isn't available any longer and due to this I've been unable to process loans from apps, anyways I want to ask if my BVN would still be accepted cos I'm no more using the number that was linked to it.
I'll be awaiting your prompt response
cc fabem
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Ebenezer202O: 11:50am On Jun 27, 2020
fabem:
Hi Applicants,

i know by now many of us are having issues moving to the next stage, please bear in mind that you can login your email and password without waiting for email verification. Npower has giving go ahead on that because they are having difficulties.

Just login and start your application. It may be slow but keep trying as there are many applicants trying as well.

Another thing you must take note of is;

First name: Is your first name
Middle name: Is your third name
Last name: Is your surname

So don't make mistakes when applying, take your time you need.

Also, pick a less competitive Local Government in your state, it boost your chances. Each states has how many applicants they will provide.

If you still have any issues, or wants us to apply for you, contact us at;

Instinct Computer Consult

Whatsapp/Calls: 08029359634

Thank you.
middle name should be second name na
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Ebenezer202O: 11:52am On Jun 27, 2020
Judah95:
where is your voter's card?
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Ebenezer202O: 11:53am On Jun 27, 2020
wapSmart:
Good morning

I wanted to ask if it is necessary to scan my documents first with a scanner before uploading or can I snap with phone and then upload
exactly what I'm doing with my Cscanner.
It will make it more presentable
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Oluwaseun1995: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2020
Ebenezer202O:
that means I can process and complete the registration process using my phone but please I have a question.
The number linked to my BVN isn't available any longer and due to this I've been unable to process loans from apps, anyways I want to ask if my BVN would still be accepted cos I'm no more using the number that was linked to it.
I'll be awaiting your prompt response
cc fabem

@npowerng

Is it possible to put zero naira as the amount one earns in a month?

And again, I noticed that at the application review/submission stage, the system didn't show my middle name, it only showed my surname and first name
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Ebenezer202O: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2020
ugohdignity111:
I tried registering yesterday night but all was in vain......I was stuck at a place they asked me to upload my I d card before my night plan expired.......

Hoping to continue the registration this night but please, when will the portal likely close??
lol same here.
Airtel and MTN night plan saving us since 600BC.
besides that, network is usually stable by night and there would be less applicants then

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Ebenezer202O: 11:59am On Jun 27, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

Is it possible to put zero naira as the amount one earns in a month?

And again, I noticed that at the application review/submission stage, the system didn't show my middle name, it only showed my surname and first name
yes zero naira would be accepted cos FG knows how unemployed most Nigerians are an NPower is an empowerment programme for unemployed youths.
As for your second paragraph I think you're good to go.
cc Jegiosowor
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Gloriaakin24(f): 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
fabem:

I am 34 years plus my date of birth month is November 1985 and the age selection column on the portal starts at December 2003 and stopped at January 1986. See the screenshot below with calculation of my present age

Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Gloriaakin24(f): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
fabem:

I am 34 years plus my date of birth month is November 1985 and the age selection column on the portal starts at December 2003 and stopped at January 1986. See the screenshot below with calculation of my present age.
Abi I am already 35 year without me knowing ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? / Between Federal Fire Service Prison And Civil Defence which one Pay Bsc Higher? / 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.