Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,618 members, 7,801,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

How To Apply For N-power 2020. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For N-power 2020. (12285 Views)

FG Approves ₦‎19 Billion For N-Power Training, Others / N Power 2020 Batch C List Is Out For Second Stage / N-power 2020/2021 Recruitment: Mistakes To Avoid During Registrationn-power 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For N-power 2020. by npowerng: 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dear Intending N-Power 2020 Applicants,

Here is how to prepare for the N-Power application.

Remember
1. Portal opens 11.45pm, June 26th, 2020.
2. Application is FREE. Do NOT pay anyone to apply on the N-Power portal.
3. Get a printout or accurate details of your BVN.

#NPowerNG

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by PastorFire: 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
Good information. Please i hope you have put adequate measures in place to stop OL holders, corpers, undergraduates, civil servants and even exiting beneficiaries from applying again this time around?.

Your last recruitment was a desaster. You recruited so many ineligible people. The real jobless graduates should please be allowed to get this thing. Nigerians are wicked. They will rather keep their jobs somewhere and deny the jobless ones spaces from getting this little help from government.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
npowerng:

Remember

#NPowerNG

Good day, please I have some questions
- Will a degree in education be required for those that want to apply for N-teach?
- I say Botany as a related course for N-health. Is that a mix-up? (Make them no go use small thing disqualify people)
- What's the time frame between application and when one finally starts earning?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by npowerng: 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
PastorFire:
Good information. Please i hope you have put adequate measures in place to stop OL holders, corpers, undergraduates, civil servants and even exiting beneficiaries from applying again this time around?.

Your last recruitment was a desaster. You recruited so many ineligible people. The real jobless graduates should please be allowed to get this thing. Nigerians are wicked. They will rather keep their jobs somewhere and deny the jobless ones spaces from getting this little help from government.

Measures are in place to checkmate the issues raised in your comment.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by npowerng: 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

Good day, please I have some questions
- Will a degree in education be required for those that want to apply for N-teach?
- I say Botany as a related course for N-health. Is that a mix-up? (Make them no go use small thing disqualify people)
- What's the time frame between application and when one finally starts earning?

Thanks

The answer to your first question is yes. You can apply with any other degree certificate as well. As for the last, if you get selected for the programme, you will be intimated about all that.
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by PastorFire: 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
npowerng:

Measures are in place to checkmate the issues raised in your comment.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Neyoohpompy(m): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
Your response here only shows you are a fake npower official...lmao. You didn't need b. Edu to apply for ntech. Bsc, btech, HND can also apply from diverse field and courses. Stop misleading ppl here And crawl back to your hole
npowerng:

The answer to your first question is yes, as for the last, if you get selected for the programme, you will be intimated about all that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Neyoohpompy(m): 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
Guys be careful, this guy is planning something.....soon he will come out with a helping plan to assist you, and scam you in the process. Take note and be guided

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by AstralBody: 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
Your response here only shows you are a fake npower official...lmao. You didn't need b. Edu to apply for ntech. Bsc, btech, HND can also apply from diverse field and courses. Stop misleading ppl here And crawl back to your hole
Will u shut up there, if u don't have something better to say,shut ur mouth.
That Npower Monika is real n stop been an idiot
Why don't u go through his post first?

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Beetwaise(m): 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
npowerng:

Remember

#NPowerNG

What's the official website for the registration?
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Topol99: 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Is I.D necessary? Cos none is with me at the moment, can I.D determine selection?
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by AljazeeraBCH: 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
This is one of the disadvantages of studying Biochemistry it's hard to see biochemistry mentioned in any recruitment!!!!!!!���������
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by LegendaryAce(m): 12:49am On Jun 26, 2020
AljazeeraBCH:
This is one of the disadvantages of studying Biochemistry it's hard to see biochemistry mentioned in any recruitment!!!!!!!���������

Lol.
But you can also apply, at least it’s still under sciences...just suggesting though.
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by ojun50(m): 3:25am On Jun 26, 2020
Beetwaise:

What's the official website for the registration?
Read through you will see it there
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by shugaboy6102(m): 3:56am On Jun 26, 2020
I just hope this site won't crash like previous ones because civil servants will apply this time around. Its well sha
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by damble: 5:28am On Jun 26, 2020
I learnt local government residence identification letter is required this time around. How true is this? I went to my local government of residence and was asked to pay #3,000. I borrowed the #200 transport fare to the local government, where on earth will I get #3,000 from? Please, is the LG identification part of the requirement or not?
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by akeye81: 6:06am On Jun 26, 2020
LMAO
BT this is one of there official SM page, u know
Neyoohpompy:
Guys be careful, this guy is planning something.....soon he will come out with a helping plan to assist you, and scam you in the process. Take note and be guided
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by kelechiodo(m): 6:20am On Jun 26, 2020
Good work op. I hope my sister will be successful this time.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Johnmattee(m): 6:28am On Jun 26, 2020
AljazeeraBCH:
I swear the tin don tire me
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 26, 2020
have already my registration tho it's telling me bvn been used by the site already
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Morisjohn(m): 6:48am On Jun 26, 2020
I have completed my registration

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Morisjohn(m): 6:49am On Jun 26, 2020
damble:
I learnt local government residence identification letter is required this time around. How true is this? I went to my local government of residence and was asked to pay #3,000. I borrowed the #200 transport fare to the local government, where on earth will I get #3,000 from? Please, is the LG identification part of the requirement or not?

Not true ..I have applied
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Awwalion: 6:56am On Jun 26, 2020
[quote author=npowerng post=91072187]

Good day, I tried severally to register my BVN to the application portal but it keeps rejecting it, complaining that it already exist in the npower portal.
I have never been a beneficiary. Although, i did applied during the batch B application round, but was not selected. Please how do I resolve this?
Thank you
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Whizdomo(m): 6:58am On Jun 26, 2020
Please what does local government residence identification letter mean
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Kudos6453(m): 6:59am On Jun 26, 2020
The portal is opened already I just created an account now. I hope anyone has done that here too
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Awwalion: 7:00am On Jun 26, 2020
Inyikalum:
have already my registration
tho it's telling me bvn been used by the site already
How did you solve the BVN problem? I can't proceed any further.
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by papyrus2(m): 7:16am On Jun 26, 2020
Hmmm
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Topol99: 7:20am On Jun 26, 2020
Morisjohn:
I have completed my registration
Its voters card upload compulsory?
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by poetictwenty(m): 7:45am On Jun 26, 2020
official info from their site

Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by cornel9297: 7:48am On Jun 26, 2020
AljazeeraBCH:
what do you want again?
even engineering graduates will be deployed to schools to teach

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Industrial Attachment Placement / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers / Questions Asked At Zenith Bank Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.