Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video (82193 Views)

2023: Atiku’s Associates Write PDP, Say Only Ex-VP Can Win Presidential Election / Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" / Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by sheyitokz(m): 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
una just see una disk bah abi where una put am ol dz years abeg make una go sit down joor if d humble man no die nau una no go post dz yeye crap throbak
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by simplelad(m): 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
[I will take him JESUS CHRIST as the servant of God any day any time till I die. With that alone I will gain the entrance to Heaven author=Righteousness89 post=91069703]The Power invested in the Tongue is Enormous and Heavy!

Speak Life to yourself and those around you!

Most Importantly, don't live without JESUS...

It's sooo important for all to know this...

No matter what you do or believe, if you Miss JESUS as the way of Salvation, you Miss Eternal Life!

Please, it is not a Contest not arguement no debate!

It is the Raw Truth, that we all have to receive!

Don't wait to discover at the other side! It will be Late!

May God Almighty Help us to understand these things..
[/quote]
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by adeniyi65(m): 12:11am On Jun 26, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Proverbs 18:21 "Death and life are in the power of the tongue:

And they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof."

I wish to just live a hundred years in wealth and health cool
This one wey you just mentioned 100 years so.hope you wouldn't change mouth when 100 nocks in after seeing how beautiful life is by then.
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by rafaelgbenga(m): 12:16am On Jun 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Power invested in the Tongue is Enormous and Heavy!

No matter what you do or believe, if you Miss JESUS as the way of Salvation, you Miss Eternal Life!

wait o, do you have time to read bible sef, cause you are always online and on every thread, oga o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by kabillionaire(m): 12:17am On Jun 26, 2020
baba god! me I wish to reach 95 years oo
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by Tillatalk: 12:31am On Jun 26, 2020
Bash92:
This life sha, God grant him his first wish, which is to reach 70.

Baba God na 95 i want o, in good health, happiness and wealth.
your wish is granted
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by meobizy(f): 12:43am On Jun 26, 2020
I’m sure on his deathbed he wished for a few more years. That’s African politicians for you, they can say one thing where everybody is and then try to change its literal definition later. I like this COVID-19 and how it’s made the year exciting. 2020 is a groundbreaking year for me.
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by SpaceMarshall: 12:49am On Jun 26, 2020
jidamsel43:
You are talking from the both sides of your mouth. Does it mean that when someone accept Jesus Christ, he/she will remain on earth forever?

According to the scriptures there are two kinds of death.The former is the physical while the latter is spiritual also called Hell.So when someone has eternal life it means even if you die a physical death, you will escape hell.
Revelation 21v8
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by Ambasado4lyf: 1:48am On Jun 26, 2020
seunmsg:
I like Ajimobi for his frankness. He says it as it is without hiding his feelings. He lived a good life and God granted his initial prayer to live up to 70. May his soul Rest In Peace.

Amen bro. May God grant your innermost wishes too. You knew him so well. He was a straightforward leader with high sense of humour.
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by Ambasado4lyf: 1:56am On Jun 26, 2020
At his core,he was a charismatic leader with high sense of humour. I wish I could compose dirges for the late distinguished leader , they are of no benefit. He lived a fulfilled life. I bear witness to his laudable achievements when he governed my state. May Allah be pleased with you, Ajimobi.
RIP, Sir.
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by zudozz: 2:38am On Jun 26, 2020
Che na this man dey address aluta students that year?
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by koladata(m): 2:55am On Jun 26, 2020
maybe science would have found solution to aging at that time, and 95 will just be some rear cases.
Bash92:

Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by tammie24: 2:59am On Jun 26, 2020
Be careful with what you wish for

You just might get it!
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by Awaja(m): 3:19am On Jun 26, 2020
He made his mark ,RIP sir
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by bigcasava1(m): 3:21am On Jun 26, 2020
Me I know say I go reach 120.
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by wiseoneking: 3:32am On Jun 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Thank you so mu8
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by HMarshal(m): 3:50am On Jun 26, 2020
seunmsg:
I like Ajimobi for his frankness. He says it as it is without hiding his feelings. He lived a good life and God granted his initial prayer to live up to 70. May his soul Rest In Peace.

Neva say a man lived a "good life".we humans only judge by the contest of wat we see & undstand,Wich unfortunately is very limited & biased.

Unless u can testify firsthand wat he did off & on public eyes,tots words & action.

If we put more efforts in praying for a deceased forgiveness of sins than huge,over billed burials & "judging" ,the soul wuld prolly find peace.

May the Almighty have mercy on the dead.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by CaptainFM1: 4:51am On Jun 26, 2020
Bash92:

That's why we should be careful what we wished for.
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by cardoctor(m): 5:27am On Jun 26, 2020
God answered his prayer.
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by geetee25(m): 5:36am On Jun 26, 2020
He had already reached seventy when he was saying this...... Is anything special in that, he has already been given grace to see 70 and he was just being thankful cos 70 no be small..... Its not by power of tongue .....

Rip ex gov
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by aremso(m): 6:19am On Jun 26, 2020
jidamsel43:
Life is vanity. Everything we acquired will be left behind. it's only our deeds that will accompany us to the grave.

yes ooo and we would then face our God in judgement, as it is appointed for a man to die once and after that we face our maker in judgement. We must all prepare to meet our God and accept wnd ensure we are saved from our lives of sins before death knocked at the door of our existence
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by Kellie069(m): 6:19am On Jun 26, 2020
Look at you people saying trash. He already knew he would die at 70! It was an initial agreement he already signed

That's why you see some people will convincingly tell you that they can't die by accident even if they are frequent road users and it stays like that. Everybody get where e put back
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by UnclePati: 6:38am On Jun 26, 2020
About 7yrs ago ....my younger brother was very sick and doctors had stated that he had just 2ays max to die....

Dad called me crying .... And I wept too. I was at work on assignment @ Akwa Ibom State I couldn't concentrate I wept i wanted to see my brother one more time but I was far away in Akwa Ibom while he was in Benin sick and bedridden.

My manager saw me and asked to know why am crying and I explained everything to him..

He asked if I believe in God and I did yes ....he asked what church do I attend and I said Catholic..then he told me there was a Catholic church down the road I should go there and pray for my brother ....

I left the office with faith ... I went straight to the church knelt down preyed and asked God to save my brother's life I told God I will give him something in return for my brother's life ....

I asked God to split my own life and give half to my
life to my brother ....whatever he has destined for me half of it should be given to my brother.

If it was was my destiny to live a hundred years on earth he should give 50 to my brother ...

Two days past and my brother was still alive .. he was moved from church to church and God's hand of healing finally touched him...

Today his well and healthy and I am happy each time I see him .....my brother is truly a miracle he is proof that God answers prayers ...

This my story
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by JADEK01(m): 7:44am On Jun 26, 2020
jidamsel43:
You are talking from the both sides of your mouth. Does it mean that when someone accept Jesus Christ, he/she will remain on earth forever?

don’t get him wrong
He was talking about life after death
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by Sufisunni: 7:53am On Jun 26, 2020
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by edemsimeon: 9:19am On Jun 26, 2020
God answers prayers. Baba God give me 89years
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by plantist: 9:41am On Jun 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

It isn't a debate neither is it an argument that Jesus isnt the saviour. Well I could just tell you that it's in your bible.
Now quote Mathew 15:24 in your bible let's start from there.

‘And there is no God else beside Me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside Me. Look to Me, and be saved, all the ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is none else.’ (Isaiah 45:21-22, Jonah 3:5-10)
Those are definitely not Jesus words.
Your response is highly sought and other verses will shortly come your way.
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by ykfavour(m): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2020
Lol. very hilarious person. I always enjoy listening to him while freestyling. You will surely laugh. Sleep on Ajimobi
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by Amberon: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2020
Yes....that is our belief as Christians and every body has their own belief just like you have yours. If you're not okay with it then that's your problem.
xxxtedyxxx:

so since Ajimobi died a Muslim, he is probably on his way to hell right?

chai...Christians sha
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by VirginFinder: 10:21am On Jun 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Power invested in the Ttongue is Eenormous and Hheavy!

Speak Llife to yourself and those around you!

Most Iimportantly, don't live without JESUS...

No matter what you do or believe, if you Mmiss JESUS as the way of Ssalvation, you Mmiss Eeternal Llife!

Please, it is not a Ccontest not arguement no debate!

It is the Rraw Ttruth, that we all have to receive!

Don't wait to discover at the other side! It will be Llate!

May God Almighty Hhelp us to understand these things..
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by Mentorme: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2020
He is wearing mask.
They are in social distance.
The video was made this year.
He might knew about his death.
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by NaijaDisclaimer(m): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2020
ajbf:
Jesus Christ was not up to 40 years on Earth. Mohammed died before 70 years undecided undecided
Abeg which of the Mohammed, Abi Muhammed Buhari?
See, never in ur life make such comparison to Christ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) / Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.