Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This (116606 Views)

If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. / God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say / Fornication Is Not Just Sleeping With Someone You Are Not Married To... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by VickyRotex(f): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

The same dance he danced; when he sighted Bathsheba ( Uriah's wife) bathing on the rooftop, summoned her, raped her, impregnated her and had her husband killed in war.
That kind of dance will always push one into temptation.
No, thanks.

Ouucchhhh! embarassed Did you read the part I said "with clothes on"? grin

Btw David was idle on the day the incidence happened with Bathsheba . (2nd Samuel 11 vs 2). If only he got out of bed and danced instead of walking undecided
You know what happens to an idle mind. lipsrsealed

2nd Samuel 6: David danced with all his might. Dance with all your might and you'll be fine wink

4 Likes

Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by Raeheemwayne: 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
VickyRotex:

Ouucchhhh! embarassed Did you read the part I said "with clothes on"? grin

Btw David was idle on the day the incidence happened with Bathsheba . (2nd Samuel 11 vs 2). If only he got out of bed and danced instead of walking undecided
You know what happens to an idle mind. lipsrsealed

2nd Samuel 6: David danced with all his might. Dance with all your might and you'll be fine wink
Lol. I subtly get your point.
So, you insist; I wakeup one cold morning and all of a sudden I start dancing for no tangible reason or maybe I'm taking a stroll around my hood and my mind is beclouded with an evil intent, I'll just stop in the middle of the road and start dancing.
Is that not tantamount to Madness?
My family will get me admitted in the nearest psychiatric ward.
Lol.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by VickyRotex(f): 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

Lol. I subtly get your point.
So, you insist; I wakeup one cold morning and all of a sudden I start dancing for no tangible reason or maybe I'm taking a stroll around my hood and my mind is beclouded with an evil intent, I'll just stop in the middle of the road and start dancing.
Is that not tantamount to Madness?
My family will get me admitted in the nearest psychiatric ward.
Lol.

cheesy lol okay this is funny.
Discretion is required na. Yes dance for no reason when you wake up wink but don't go dancing in the middle of the road grin
Thoughts like that are easily fueled in private but you can subdue it in public without dancing. smiley

2 Likes

Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by Ndmichaels(m): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Me sef dey carry bible go preach for my area when the urge becomes too much angry wink
You say? Why you never reach my compound nah?

1 Like

Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ndmichaels:
You say? Why you never reach my compound nah?
Ah, maybe you were busy with Susy. I will calm you when next I preach. You really need to hear me preach. grin grin

1 Like

Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by Tallesty1(m): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
Waste of time.

Just rub aboniki on both of your hands.

The urge may still be there but your hands will not be in the mood.

Case closed.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by Runjozi(m): 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
OP na clown I swear
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
skimena:
I can't support masturbation or rape. Never. When u're Hot and you are not married. Just Read your Bible. Pray, sing praise and worship to God.

You won't even last 3 minutes before the urge will disappear.
Hahahahaha
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by chatinent: 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
You have to ask God for power beyond what is normal to help you.

4 Likes

Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by pmoye(m): 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
So if you don't worship the Christian God are you saying you are allowed to masturbate or to rape? You guys can always be depended on to be ridiculous.

skimena:
I can't support masturbation or rape. Never. When u're Hot and you are not married. Just Read your Bible. Pray, sing praise and worship to God.

3 Likes

Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
cloooowwwwwwnnnnnns

grin grin
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by Brightgem(f): 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
Or control what you use your eyes to look at and your mind to think about. Once you keep this in control, you are good.

AND engage your mind in this free flower craft training coming up 4th and 5th of July at Ojodu, Lagos. Register through the link below. Slot is for 10 persons

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1665w558egEi54FerX17T3qa5U86q-xq-d1bsUe9K5n0/edit?usp=sharing

Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by OgbanjeProphet: 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
If you are old enough to have a girlfriend, have one. And if your are rich enough to marry, marry!

From experience, praying and reading of the Bible can only subdue your sexual urges if you are disciplined and have the holy spirit in you.

5 Likes

Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
Omo it's mi JO SOAPY grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by Askme2020(m): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
skimena:

cheesy grin wink
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by Undissputed(m): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
Meditation is key or just hustle hard, find a good damsel and get married kiss

1 Like

Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by Emedu(m): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
Alligator pepper will do wonder. It reduces your libidos while you maintain your physical strength and emotional strength. Try it
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by stonemasonn: 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

The same dance he danced; when he sighted Bathsheba ( Uriah's wife) bathing on the rooftop, summoned her, raped her, impregnated her and had her husband killed in war.
That kind of dance will always push one into temptation.
No, thanks.
divorce
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Me sef dey carry bible go preach for my area when the urge becomes too much angry wink

pls, next time the urge comes to u and u carry Bible want to go preach, come ask for my address.

I need spiritual healings.

2 Likes

Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by yassinattah(m): 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
OgaVoltron:

The heavy type especially squats/deadlifts has been proven to drive your testosterone up. Go check it up. Or try some thigh quaking squats. The type that leaves you almost unable to walk. Let's see the drama on the 3rd day onwards.

Go and read about benign prostatic hyperplasia or prostate cancer and about read how few or no sexual intercourse/masturbation predisposes a man in developing such ailment.

Get back to us on your findings..

3 Likes

Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
skimena:
[s]I can't support masturbation or rape. Never. When u're Hot and you are not married. Just Read your Bible. Pray, sing praise and worship to God[/s].

God doesn’t exist.

1 Like

Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by 12345baba(m): 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
Carry all the clothes around u begin wash, even if na clean clothes wash them again

6 Likes

Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by fullblast(m): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
One lady confidentialy confessed to me " I use Aboniki". I shouted whaaaaaat!!!
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by steveekeoma(m): 7:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
spiralwedge:

If the urge is strong, but you are married and your wife refuses you day in day out.... What should you do?
Married men here, pls answer the question...
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by vickydevoka(m): 7:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
I use to be a masturbator buh I stopped so I can have my spiritual and good life back. It brings bad luck

13 Likes

Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by FlordFlorez(m): 7:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Im here to read "soapy" crew comments
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by showafrica(m): 7:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
skimena:

It works but the problem is the urge will still come back when a big nyash woman pass you. Sexual urge is a natural thing, the only solution is to marry. If no be money, guys suppose dey marry at age 20.

6 Likes

Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by Olarewaju89: 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
Shalom.
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
It is exactly this kind of repressed sexuality that makes people commit atrocities like raping kids and goats and pigs.

I don't even know if Christianity is causing more harm than good these days.

You see people blaming Satan for their misdeeds because the pastor head told them all evil deeds come from the evil one.

10 Likes

Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by rash47(m): 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
40 push ups and ice water will do it
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by Reex12(m): 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
so this useless thread made frontpage,are the mods sleeping

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 / MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.