Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This (116608 Views)

If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. / God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say / Fornication Is Not Just Sleeping With Someone You Are Not Married To... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by bestdudes: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Paulson2020:

What if the so called person isn't a Christian....??
any alternative?

Hello Paul, I noticed you asked what can 700k do for you in a business.

Take my advice, learn a digital skill. remove like 15k out of that money and burn it on data to learn digital skills on youtube...

when you are done, start offering that services to companies outside Nigeria and earn dollars.

anybody that tell you to pm him or whatsapp him should be ignored.

good luck.
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by Kingboyjj(m): 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 / MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.