Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed (157 Views)

I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . / How To Retrieve Your National ID Card Using NIMC Mobile Identity App / How To Retrieve Your NIN -national Identity Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed by Moodyflow: 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed

I am sharing a knowledge today on "Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed".

Please read careful and learn.

20% of social media users and shoppers have been scammed at one point or the other, either large bucks or small money and It's quite painful.

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do, when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

Click the link below the read full details

https://newsonthegotoday.com/ehmjit

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! Liverpool Win First Premier League Title Since 1990 / How To Download Video From Youtube Directly To Your Phone / Am Starving Please Help Me With Something To Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.