Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Hushpuppi’s Arrest - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Hushpuppi’s Arrest (418 Views)

How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment / Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Hushpuppi’s Arrest by Joanne07: 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
Abike Dabiri-Erewa has reacted to the viral video released by Dubai police on Hushpuppi’s arrest.

Reacting via her Twitter handle on Thursday June 25, Dabiri-Erewa who is the Chairman of the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission NIDCOM said hushpuppi dented the image of Nigeria.

She wrote, ”Committing crime and still having the audacity to show off. Ramoni Igbalode aka Hushpuppi . This is really denting to our image as a people , but like I always say ,fraud does not represent who we are as Nigerians . Hardworking . dedicated, committed. Whether your name is Ramoni Igbalode Or Invictus Obi , Crime is crime .

The law must take its full course !! ITo those countries , another Nigerian arrested , is what they will say . We will always call out those who soil our image and celebrate the millions making us proud”.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/06/25/hushpuppi-dents-the-countrys-image-abike-dabiri-erewa-reacts-to-arrest/

1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Hushpuppi’s Arrest by KingSatan: 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
Beautiful!
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Hushpuppi’s Arrest by kabillionaire(m): 12:02am On Jun 26, 2020
my problem is that his gyemu, they should shave it in prison. useless boy. always throwing stones while living in a glass house.
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Hushpuppi’s Arrest by meobizy(f): 12:06am On Jun 26, 2020
This should not concern her. If he was based in Nigeria he and EFCC will have fixed percentages on his routine earnings. He would have started working his way to the big leagues, joining politicians to pilfer public funds. Let a country with better intel and experience handle the matter. For all I know he's a UAE citizen and should receive treatment as one.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Hushpuppi’s Arrest by 2shure: 12:09am On Jun 26, 2020

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Hushpuppi’s Arrest by Mynd44: 4:39am On Jun 26, 2020

(1)

Whistling, Winking Now Offences, As Senate Passes Sexual Harassment Bill / Pandemonium As Suspected Yahoo Boys Clash With Delta Policemen In Front Of King’ / Sunday Shodipe, Oyo Serial Killer: I Was Under Pressure From My Boss To Escape F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.