Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply (29657 Views)

My Npower Portal Is Displaying This / N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by boniga(m): 11:15am On Jun 26, 2020
NOTE: The portal will be officially open by 11:59pm (midnight) today. So all registration done before that time is null and void.
Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by Jimiyke(m): 11:33am On Jun 26, 2020
The WhatsApp platform for all participants are

https:// chat.whatsapp. com/BeR00qLjgeh4AX1QaLOqZ6

Close the gaps and join
Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by gunners160(m): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2020
I already registered oo
Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by Emily22(m): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2020
goldensmiles:

Okay...... But is it true that people are actually registering?

Just wait till midnight because if you reg now...they will void it so it's a pure waste of time....

Answer to your question - YES, PEOPLE ARE REGISTERING
Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by kels2much(m): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
Why can't people listen to instructions any registration done before 11:45pm is null and void. Wait till that time before doing anything. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by MissW: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by BetterPoison: 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
Inyikalum:

https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng
it says my bvn is already in use .ibdint get
Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by X0012(m): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ovie56:
portal says my BVN is already in use
what should i do?

What

Lol e be tins

grin
Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by Chuckx123(m): 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Just finished my application and evrytin went smoothly. Dnt knw abt d time frame sha...
Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by Rickmann: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
ndyfaby:
A lot has been asking as Npower Portal Open for Registration? This is one question Nigerians are eager to know. Here is the goodnews, all is now set for the launching of Npower online registration. You’ll see the easiest means of completing the Npower Nigeria Registration Form now.

Take note that the Npower 2020 recruitment exercise which is provided by the Buhari led government is expected to provide temporary employment for Millions of aspiring applicants. The programme has enrolled 500,000 beneficiaries so far with 200,000 from Batch A which started in September 2016 and 300,000 from Batch B which kicked off in August 2018.

Here in this guide, I will be providing you with all the requirements for a successful NPower 2020 registration.

The Requirement for Npower Registration 2020

For you to partake for the 2020 Npower recruitment, you have to be fortified with the below requirements.

Note: These requirements for Npower registration is like a guide that will help you be selected.  So kindly follow all requirements, and be sure you are eligible before you register.

A printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG Files
Valid Email Address
A working Phone Number
Your degree certificate and NYSC certificate if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health
Open only to applicant aged 18 - 35 (This means you must have been born between 1985 and 2002)
WAEC, NECO or NABTEC Result

The above requirements and the most compulsory and be sure you pay attention more on them.

The Reason why your email is requested is for you to get feedback from partaking on the Npower registration.

START NOW

The application site opened in the early hours of today at about 2am which going by instruction we got earlier from the federal government, is supposed to be the 26th of June... I completed my registration and I have been issued an application ID and told to wait for further instructions that will be sent via e-mail. So pls there is no such thing as fake site or the site been opened at 11:45pm today. U can go on with ur registration now if you have a reliable network. That viral message you all are getting saying you shouldn't register till 11:45 pm is the scam...be smart . Thanks.
Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by Gimli(m): 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
Rickmann:

The application site opened in the early hours of today at about 2am which going by instruction we got earlier from the federal government, is supposed to be 26th of June... I completed my registration and I have been issued an application ID and told to wait for further instructions that will be sent via e-mail. So pls there is nothing as fake site or the site been opened at 11:45pm today. U can go on with ur registration now if you have a reliable network. Thanks.

Chia.... Common Sense.....11:45am just passed...we haven't even entered 11:45pm.
Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by japhadels(m): 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
Please guys can one make use of his expired international passport for the application?
Rickmann:

The application site opened in the early hours of today at about 2am which going by instruction we got earlier from the federal government, is supposed to be 26th of June... I completed my registration and I have been issued an application ID and told to wait for further instructions that will be sent via e-mail. So pls there is nothing as fake site or the site been opened at 11:45pm today. U can go on with ur registration now if you have a reliable network. Thanks.
Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by phoneymoney: 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
Rickmann:

Currently the site sends confirmation email to ONLY yahoo, it doesnt send to gmail. also when u click on the "confirm email" link on the email, it doesnt respond. any solutions?
Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by ttaiwo09: 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
Acquire IT skills today
Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by Rickmann: 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
boniga:
NOTE: The portal will be officially open by 11:59pm (midnight) today. So all registration done before that time is null and void.

News flash! Pls the federal government of Nigeria only gave the date for commencement which is 26th. There wasn't an exact time said. Pls be wise and go on with ur registration. The viral 11:45pm news is actually a trick by some people to reduce the traffic on the site .
Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by Rickmann: 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
phoneymoney:

Currently the site sends confirmation email to ONLY yahoo, it doesnt send to gmail. also when u click on the "confirm email" link on the email, it doesnt respond. any solutions?

I got mine on Gmail.
Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by GreaterDC(m): 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
when
Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by GreaterDC(m): 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Rickmann:

I got mine on Gmail.
when, i have been trying but i dnt get message
Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by liveyourlife007(m): 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ina2k:
From their page on Twitter
I wonder why people can't just adhere to simple instruction. 26/06/2020 11:45 pm Friday. What is hard to understand here.
Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by Rickmann: 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ina2k:
From their page on Twitter

Isn't it funny, just on the commencement date we are now hearing 11:45pm..... grin .The Federal government like they always do, only gave a commencement date..no time was stipulated because it's unnecessary. They can as well choose to close the site and open it at the said 11:45pm. What difference does it make? Pls go on with your registration pls.
Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by JasonScoolari: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Rickmann:

Isn't it funny, just on the commencement date we are now hearing 11:45pm..... grin .The Federal government like they always do, only gave a commencement date..no time was stipulated because it's unnecessary. They can as well choose to close the site and open it at the said 11:45pm. What difference does it make? Pls go on with your registration pls.
The actual time for registration is 11:45pm, don't go about making it look like those who are waiting for the time are foolish...

You have successfully completed your registration, do well to rest and pray for your selection... Stop jumping up and down here.

1 Like

Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by Vinans6: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
is a change of name needed for those that married and is a voter card needed
Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by JasonScoolari: 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
Dear Applicants,

The portal opens by 11:45pm today, please don't be in a hurry, settle down, get your vital documents ready and make sure your registration process goes smoothly..

DON'T PANIC.

1 Like

Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by Rickmann: 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:
The actual time for registration is 11:45pm, don't go about making it look like those who are waiting for the time are foolish...

You have successfully completed your registration, do well to rest and pray for your selection... Stop jumping up and down here.

Please, this isn't a fight bro. it's a two way thing...its either you selected or not, so stop tripping ok.
Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by Rickmann: 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
boniga:

Oh..it says Here,11:59pm, no longer 11:45pm
Confusion break bone grin
Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by JasonScoolari: 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
Rickmann:

Please, this isn't a fight bro. it's a two way thing...its either you selected or not, so stop tripping ok.

No one is fighting with you... Just desist from making some members go through unnecessary panic with your comments...

You did yours and it worked for you, others did same and are currently having issues with the BVN...

So kindly shut up a little bit and don't push some members into the BVN stress just because you registered early enough.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by raredamseley(f): 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
Good afternoon. Pls concerning BVN. Am I to go to bank and get the print out. I Know the number already. Must it be bank print out Details. Pls help I don't understand this. Thanks
Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by fairy88: 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Am confused here....
The time to register
And the bvn stuff
Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by JasonScoolari: 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
raredamseley:
Good afternoon. Pls concerning BVN. Am I to go to bank and get the print out. Know the no already. Must it be bank print out Details. Pls help I don't understand this. Thanks
Dear raredamseley,

If you're not too sure of your BVN details, I will advise you go to the bank and get the print out.... My sister got her print out today just to avoid unnecessary stories during the registration.

Best regards.

4 Likes

Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by poetictwenty(m): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
it won't cost me anything to register when the site is officially open....I may even choose to register days after that... "No be by who first register"
Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by Rickmann: 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
raredamseley:
Good afternoon. Pls concerning BVN. Am I to go to bank and get the print out. I Know the number already. Must it be bank print out Details. Pls help I don't understand this. Thanks

No u don't have to do that bro, just fill in the BVN in the space provided on the application form and that's it.
Re: Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply by JasonScoolari: 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
fairy88:
Am confused here....
The time to register
And the bvn stuff

Dear fairy88,

Kindly follow the FG guidelines and wait till 11:45pm when the portal officially opens before you register...

You might want to register now and a system error message like "BVN already in database" might just pop up.

Relax and wait.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bank Teller / EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority / Would You Do THIS To Get A JOB In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.