Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 (5694 Views)

NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria / Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health / Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 by NwekeUG(m): 8:21am On Jun 26, 2020
IgbereTV reports that the Enugu State Ministry of Health confirmed 28 New cases of COVID-19 on Friday 26/06/2020

A statement made available to IgbereTV by the Commissioner for Health, Enugu State, Dr. Obi Emmanuel Ikechukwu reads:

"#Enugu State Ministry of Health's latest update on #COVID-19 cases in the state (26/06/2020)

*New laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 cases - 28

*Total laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 cases - 202

*Number of COVID-19 cases on treatment - 154

*Number of COVID 19 cases discharged - 43

*Number of Laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 related deaths - 5

Total Healthcare Worker Infections - 72

Be Responsible! COVID-19 is real!

*Stay home when it is not absolutely necessary to go out

*Wear a facemask/covering whenever you must go out

*Keep a safe distance from other people at all times, which is social/physical distancing and avoid crowded places

*Practice good respiratory hygiene (when coughing or sneezing)

*Clean surfaces with a 1 in 6 concentration of bleach and water

*Wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds under running water as often as possible

*And when facilities for handwashing are unavailable, sanitize your hands as often as possible using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer

When You do these, you protect me, and when I do these, I protect you.

If despite your efforts, however, you develop symptoms or know anyone who may have developed symptoms, please call the following numbers;

08182555550 or 09022333833 or the NCDC number 080097000010

Someone will speak with you and get your details.

Stay Safe!"

https://igberetvnews.com/1355982/enugu-confirms-28-new-cases-covid-19/

1 Like

Re: Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 by Brandstudio01: 8:23am On Jun 26, 2020
God knows I'm no longer scared of covid19

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 by Built2last: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2020
That confused governor. I feel for Enugu people

Till now they dont have a test centre

The governor is busy with media propaganda of wishy washy achievements

Sullivan Chime's biggest mistake was handing over to that boy.

From nowhere he made him governor.

He broke every contact with Chime, brought the likes of confused fellows like Chimaroke and Ekweremadu to himself. all they do is snap pics of useless projects commisioned

The last time Gratuity was paid to retirees in Enugu was 2015.

Ugwuanyi is a mistake

22 Likes

Re: Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 by chrisifeanyi: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2020
Akuko

1 Like

Re: Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 by paulolee(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2020
bad...jus too bad, it seems we have to start to learn how to survive with this covid because its here to stay for a long time...
was listening to the ptf covid media briefing yesterday and soo many key questions where asked by some of our intelligennt jounalist and it keept me wondering if they are all nairalanders..... some of the questions asked that i remembered where...
1...to give update on Donald trump promised ventilators
2..to give update on the Madagascar herbal drug if it failed or pass thier test...
3..the sudden decline of covid cases in the north especially kano and jigawa, if its caused by no test kits or drop in the numbers of people tested
4..asked who would fund the educational institution to build isolaton centers, if its the state, or f.g or through loans and grants
5...its believed that the P.T.F tenure is to last for 6 months, does it mean the board would desolve after 6 months due to rising cases
6..the country was in lockdown during low cases and no rhe lockdown is still relaxed despite rising cases...does it sounds logicall??
7...whats the way forward to convince the increasing numbers of masses that don't believe that covid is real...

i jus grabbed a chilled Heineken and increased the volume to listen to the many answers have been waiting for, and i saw P.T.F boss about to start answering the questions and he was looking perplexed, knowing where to start from ( that man de try abeg, i see Y bubu cant face questions from our journalists ) suddenly P.H.C.N did the needful, the thing pain me and i nearly use the bottle Beer stone my t.v bt i jus relax and continue sipping my beer because am used to thier heartbreak...

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 26, 2020
lipsrsealed

Someone should bless me this morning with credit alert cry
Re: Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 by money121(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 by Smartwork676(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2020
scary

meanwhile, contact us for you amazing and unique wall design, p.o.p and lot more at affordable price
Re: Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 by SoftBillionaire: 10:54am On Jun 26, 2020
Oops
Re: Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 by WhyteAboki: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 by eastermonday70: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2020
Built2last:

Re: Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 by Andrew13: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2020
The way this cases are increasing so, I see another lockdown loading. So unfortunate
Re: Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 by Kicktaker(m): 10:57am On Jun 26, 2020
Ota anyara
Re: Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 by bigdammyj: 10:58am On Jun 26, 2020
Now the South
Re: Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 by Baba1234: 10:58am On Jun 26, 2020
Someone said installation in the east commences....
Stay safe all...we shall overcome
Re: Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:00am On Jun 26, 2020
So what is the noise about. Lagos that record 159 covid 19 cases nko..
Re: Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 by SirWarlock: 11:04am On Jun 26, 2020
Andrew13:
The way this cases are increasing so, I see another lockdown loading. So unfortunate
This ones that are scared to lockdown again cheesy. I partly blame this on the issue of legality on declaring a lockdown in the first place.
Re: Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 by Adex2442: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2020
Let this david 19 restructure NIGERIA
Re: Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 by tolugar: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2020
Built2last:

He broke every contact with Chime, brought the likes of confused fellows like Chimaroke and Ekweremadu to himself. all they do is snap pics of useless projects commisioned

Ugwuanyi is a mistake

Unth is now a testing center
Re: Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 by Chukwuemekaezug: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2020
[Eyaa

Ugwuanyi is a mistake[/quote]
Re: Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2020
Its over for us in nsukka embarassed
Re: Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 by deelobe: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2020
These people have not been completely honest. Why won't it increase. Because on paper the borders, air, land and sea are shut but they are still travelling. Go to the international Airport in Lagos, you will be surprised at the crowd. Those that can afford the stupendous ticket are going in and out and some of them bring the Virus with them.

People they have rendered many businesses redundant.
Re: Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 by Jaydear: 11:22am On Jun 26, 2020
Nope!!! Its you that is a mistake. Hate wouldn't take no where. Get a life.
Built2last:

Ugwuanyi is a mistake
Re: Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 by sterlingD(m): 11:25am On Jun 26, 2020
We are in the community transmission phase.We need to follow the guidelines seriously.
Re: Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 by overdrive(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2020
paulolee:
bad...jus too bad, it seems we have to start to learn how to survive with this covid because its here to stay for a long time...
was listening to the ptf covid media briefing yesterday and soo many key questions where asked by some of our intelligennt jounalist and it keept me wondering if they are all nairalanders..... some of the questions asked that i remembered where...
1...to give update on Donald trump promised ventilators
2..to give update on the Madagascar herbal drug if it failed or pass thier test...
3..the sudden decline of covid cases in the north especially kano and jigawa, if its caused by no test kits or drop in the numbers of people tested
4..asked who would fund the educational institution to build isolaton centers, if its the state, or f.g or through loans and grants
5...its believed that the P.T.F tenure is to last for 6 months, does it mean the board would desolve after 6 months due to rising cases
6..the country was in lockdown during low cases and no rhe lockdown is still relaxed despite rising cases...does it sounds logicall??
7...whats the way forward to convince the increasing numbers of masses that don't believe that covid is real...

i jus grabbed a chilled Heineken and increased the volume to listen to the many answers have been waiting for, and i saw P.T.F boss about to start answering the questions and he was looking perplexed, knowing where to start from ( that man de try abeg, i see Y bubu cant face questions from our journalists ) suddenly P.H.C.N did the needful, the thing pain me and i nearly use the bottle Beer stone my t.v bt i jus relax and continue sipping my beer because am used to thier heartbreak...

Wetin do that your I pass my neighbor grin
Re: Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 by Edusouls(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2020
Enugu does not have I repeat does not have 154 cases of covid, all these are unreliable news that arose from positive results due to poor testing kits that are very fake and substandard, corona virus arrives you go know
Re: Enugu Confirms 28 New Cases Of COVID-19 by leyoung(m): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2020
We all know what's happening all around the world with this pandemic.
Let's put fear away, let's all obey the simple rules of interaction as a weapon to fight this deadly pandemic.
Let's;

1. Maintain a proper personal and family hygiene,

2. Let's wash our hands frequently with soap and running water,

3. Try as much as possible to stay away from crowds.

4. Maintain social distance when your are unavoidably amidst crowd

5. Check your body temperature often,

6. Keep Ginger, tumeric and garlic within your reach. For tea frequently. It's highly recommended to boost your immune system

7. *Above all, _CALL US FOR YOUR PLUMBING AND BOREHOLE DRILLING SOLUTION_ *Your total aatiafaction iz our top priority*

With Love from

*Lebari Young Nkpowa*
_Leyoung Unique Global Services_
Plumbing and Geo-technical Contractors

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sgilsolarlightsandenergy/,

WhatsApp: https:///2347013010000

Lebari Young Nkpowa
Director

Leyoung Unique Global Services
( Plumbing and Geo-technical Services)

Office: Plot 133, Agbarho - Ughelli Express Way
Opposite Total Petrol Station,
Agbarho, Delta State.

Phone: 09020000944 ; WhatsApp: 07013010000 .
Email: leyoungcontractors.ng@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hepantivir - How Genuine? / Height Increase! / Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.