Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) (86245 Views)

Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face / Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by Geo4646: 10:29am On Jun 26, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by begge: 10:30am On Jun 26, 2020
You didn't make up to look like a great called mandela, you decide to choose the lifeless jubril. when you are lifeless tomorow don't blame anyone, cus you have choose lifeless.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2020
GuyWise101:
She didn't see productive people like Innoson, Coscharis,Dangote or Bill Gate to make her face look like but dull and unproductive bulhari of all people.... shame.

Shut up!!! She's a creative force that may av indirectly sent a msg t u pple that people can actually be faked and con-artist can change someone's real identity, u left d real msg she's trying to voice out but let a minority despicable thought t cloud ur reasoning! Bubu mite even wat t reward her for such creative ingenuity! U will be completely surprised foreign clients would start making moves for this talent.. Celebrate good talents that's one of d ways to grow a nation!!! I

PS u talking dat Buhari isn't important, are u okay?? Buhari is the most influential president in Africa and a force t reckon with in d international community, we should respect d office of d president of Nigeria not necessarily d man in d office, if u hate buhari dats ok, but don't say A Nigerian president isn't important cos that's a total waste of saliva!

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by PROPHETmichael: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2020
What Jibril had to go through everyday b4 appearing in front of NTA cameras.

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2020
lugo99:
i no knw anyone bro, i just dey visit forum to read n share wetin i sabi.
lol...isokey
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by rolams(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2020
Why na?
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by Artiiclebeast: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2020
Dmec:
How can you reclaim your Country when your comment on this creativity is like this.

Abeg make you look for who go interpret pidgin English for you.
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by Bakin3(m): 10:51am On Jun 26, 2020
We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Cheap to install. No odour.

Check my signature.
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2020
adioolayi:
President Buhari I know.....Who is Buhari
She is the SHE Buhari smiley

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2020
kozmokaz:
cheesy

She just made a point !!

Anything can be anything

Think about it when u are less busy
Sense no go kill u grin

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by PericomaNwankwo: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2020
She should go into painting
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by tomdon(m): 11:00am On Jun 26, 2020
sapientia:
Wow, this is talent

Talent i say

Lets just hope our over zealous DSS and NPF wont arrest her ooo

Those ones Mumu pass Nairaland Zone Bs ooo

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by sheyitokz(m): 11:04am On Jun 26, 2020
dz babe go don make enough cash nd fame with this if it were in those better nd advanced nation unlike dz yeye corrupt naija
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2020
Looks like Buhari but no wrinkles...

NwekeUG:
Nigerians React After Makeup Artist Made Her Face Look Like President Buhari (Photos)

TMS Media reports that a Nigerian lady has received commendations from fans on Facebook after she shared makeover of herself looking like Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari.

The young make up artist identified as Richard Jane posted on her Facebook wall:

https://www.facebook.com/100002569466264/posts/2963617057067247/?app=fbl

After she made the post, many Nigerians commended her.

https://tellmesomethingmediahouse./2020/06/26/nigerians-react-after-makeup-artist-made-her-face-look-like-president-buhari-photos/

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by Blaizzze(m): 11:11am On Jun 26, 2020
Her other works for you MoFos that think imitating buhari is useless

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by Aladino(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2020
EFCC AND DSS LOADING .....CHARGES FACIAL DEFAMATION OF THE PRESIDO

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by kozmokaz(m): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2020
Vichot:

Sense no go kill u grin

This is not my handwriting ooo
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by ymstar(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2020
aristocrazzy:
if a young lady can turn herself to buhari then why can't the Cabal turn jubril to buhari.tongue
True
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by Ahmback(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2020
see my presido chaiii

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by Luchiana1(f): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2020
This is creative.. Boredom at its peak

Earn 500 Daily for posting advert, receive alert every 5days.. just 1500 for registration coupon no. Chat me 080 8422 6895
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by deltateam: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2020
NwekeUG:
Nigerians React After Makeup Artist Made Her Face Look Like President Buhari (Photos)

TMS Media reports that a Nigerian lady has received commendations from fans on Facebook after she shared makeover of herself looking like Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari.

The young make up artist identified as Richard Jane posted on her Facebook wall:

https://www.facebook.com/100002569466264/posts/2963617057067247/?app=fbl

After she made the post, many Nigerians commended her.

https://tellmesomethingmediahouse./2020/06/26/nigerians-react-after-makeup-artist-made-her-face-look-like-president-buhari-photos/

Thank God she didn't step out with it.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2020
BlowYourMind:
These Facebook people are dumbass, she did even come close

my goodness

she did a better job than the fools in aso rock

they can not even cover the young man properly for public outings sef

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by Falodi(m): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2020
kozmokaz:
cheesy
She just made a point !!
Anything can be anything
Think about it when u are less busy
Haha,sould i put house leg inside?

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by dozzybreezy(m): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2020
Why couldn't she look like the President of Chad.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by purples25(f): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2020
I love her art
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2020
Our president's mouth is not like that.
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kind of a mystery to me why any sane human being will like to look like Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by Lekute: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
HAA, looking like BullHarrY makes you a lazy nigeria youth.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by Corporate2020: 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
ojun50:
This is pure wickedness, looking like buhari is like inviting problem into her life...... Some1 should advice to do 3days praying and fasting

A retired Major General. A former Military Head of State. A two terms Civilian President. Tell me, what more can a man want in life? Now, also tell us, your parents that do not have problems in their life, what is their life achievements? Is any one of your parents qualified to be Buhari's maid? Use your sense nah, and think for once.
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by Corporate2020: 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
GuyWise101:
She didn't see productive people like Innoson, Coscharis,Dangote or Bill Gate to make her face look like but dull and unproductive bulhari of all people.... shame.

List your parents' life achievements. Let's all compare and contrast with that of Major General Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by kozmokaz(m): 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Falodi:

Haha,sould i put house leg inside?

I wasn’t here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) / 'Bumbum' Tailor Gets Confused While Measuring A Sexy Model (photos) / Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.