Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) (86236 Views)

Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face / Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by IMASTEX: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
ojun50:
This is pure wickedness, looking like buhari is like inviting problem into her life...... Some1 should advice to do 3days praying and fasting
Abi oh
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by Ken4040(m): 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
ojun50:
This is pure wickedness, looking like buhari is like inviting problem into her life...... Some1 should advice to do 3days praying and fasting
three gbosa 4 you.
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by antontech(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Go through her Facebook and Instagram and see more amazing markups and arts. I know when she started. Whatever u love doing, keep doing it. It will surely bring u breakthrough one day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by ntyce(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
GuyWise101:
She didn't see productive people like Innoson, Coscharis,Dangote or Bill Gate to make her face look like but dull and unproductive bulhari of all people.... shame.

Lol, coming from someone who isn't fit to knock the gate of your governor's office.
If you think it's easy becoming a president once, not even twice. Start by contesting for councillorship of your ward.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by SaintBeehot(m): 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
kozmokaz:
cheesy
She just made a point !!
Anything can be anything
Think about it when u are less busy
Jubril Al Sudan?
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by Ken4040(m): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Na Now i no say baba don die far back.. Nig politisians are evil doas.
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by Flampard(m): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
No go find were dey pain u
No go hustle
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by kozmokaz(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
SaintBeehot:
Jubril Al Sudan?

Hope you know I was never here?
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by olax02(m): 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bubu, the talks of all Nation... grin
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by goodvision12(m): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
christejames:
This is amazing!

...I pray his looks doesn't trail you after the make up.

I know that righteousness guy will soon come and preach to you, just know that that guy is a repentant Nwaamaikpe (it's a secret).
pls where is nwaamaikpe?
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by phorget(m): 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
Buhari will be shook to see this.
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
xynerise:

Are you pondering what I am pondering? grin
That one nor be secret again na.
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
goodvision12:
pls where is nwaamaikpe?
Even me self wan ask?
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by etrange: 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
ojun50:

Wickedness from who to who? undecided

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by SaintBeehot(m): 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
kozmokaz:

Hope you know I was never here?
i never typed any thing o.this bot are misbehaving

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by Omar09(m): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
Is that my fresident of the pederal refublik of nijeria? Walai talai e no gwo better for devil!
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by ada9ja(f): 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
aristocrazzy:
if a young lady can turn herself to buhari then why can't the Cabal turn jubril to buhari.tongue

I think say u get sense

One useless man say person die, no prove and u dey carry about like Mumu

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by Ezlynn: 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
Wow! This is a masterpiece.

Meanwhile this is worth mentioning, do you know with GTBank Mobile USSD, you can: pay for cable TV subscription, confirm if your cheque book is ready for collection, apply for loan, purchase data and lots more. All at your convenience.

Simply dial *737# to get started. It's safe, and fast.
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
U no see person imitate..

Na hell deh call u
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by Luchiana1(f): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
Good evening to you
Please let's watch this clip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8OG0jwzUuo and get ourselves blessed up.
Don't forget to like and subscribe �
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by Adgideon(m): 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Our eligible PMB is more handsome than this
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
aristocrazzy:
if a young lady can turn herself to buhari then why can't the Cabal turn jubril to buhari.tongue
the girl is the real buhari and buhari is the girl.

think about it.
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by WhyteAboki: 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
Waooh this is ingenuity
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by godwinjessica: 11:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
As naturals we all have our struggles of being natural hence fall into different categories in this video I will be placing each one of us in our various categories. watch this video to find out the category you fall in.dont forget to like and subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0JkmGuNvA0
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by obeyizy(m): 12:32am On Jun 27, 2020
Buhari
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by aalangel(f): 7:09am On Jun 27, 2020
christejames:
This is amazing!

...I pray his looks doesn't trail you after the make up.

I know that righteousness guy will soon come and preach to you, just know that that guy is a repentant Nwaamaikpe (it's a secret).

So I'm not the only one that thinks Righteousman is Nwamaikpe...

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by Steelarmy01: 12:24am On Jun 28, 2020
winkShe try well.
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
ojun50:

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) / 'Bumbum' Tailor Gets Confused While Measuring A Sexy Model (photos) / Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.