Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,653 members, 7,851,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

The Best Way To Earn N54,000 Online Here In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Best Way To Earn N54,000 Online Here In Nigeria (325 Views)

Make Up To N68,000 Online In Less than Two Weeks / Learn To Make N54,000 ($150) Weekly / How Can I Earn Cash Online Here In Nigeria Being A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Earn N54,000 Online Here In Nigeria by Chrizdon: 9:52am On Jun 26, 2020
Hello everyone! I feel obliged to share with you how you can possibly earn a stable income fee between the range of N10,000 to N70,000 on a monthly basis with your mobile phone. I've tried so many sites or platform where I can make money legally but majority of those platforms are scam and will demand for a great deal of your time.
I fell into those scams of investing some amount, reading and commenting regularly on meaningless articles. I tell you, those platforms doesn't pay, it only sucks my precious time. This platform I am about to share with you is very legit. Millions of People across the globe are benefitting from it since it is owned by a popular web browser (opera mini).
Opera mini launched a platform in November 2019 known as Opera Hub. Opera hub requires that you submit articles (news or your own stories) on the platform. You are only permitted to submit a maximum of 5 articles per day. If you can pen down your opinions and news properly in English, you could get up to 50,000 clicks per article.
1 article get 0.036naira, 10,000 articles gets 360naira. Even if your article is not well structured you can get at least 20,000 clicks per article. If you serious with it and you submit the 5 articles per day that means N360×5=N1,800 per day. For 30 days you will get N1,800×30= N54,000. This is what some University graduates earn on a monthly basis here in Nigeria.
Registration on opera hub is free, all you have to do is go to hub.opera.com and complete the registration. When you are registering, you will be asked to submit a referral code. They may tell you it's optional, but believe me, it will increase the chances of getting your articles to a more broader audience. Before registering, write down this referral code AXGBOLB in a piece of paper, while doing the registration input the AXGBOLB code in the referral section.
You will be asked to submit an opay account. Download the opay app from play store and fill the necessary details. The opay account is meant for quick payment without any issues since opera mini is not a Nigerian company it needs a better means of international payment without causing any stress to the receiver. When you create the opay account, your opay account is the phone number you used for the opay registration.
After this process, you are good to go. I have compiled all the necessary information you need about opera hub in this article, and if you are still in doubt, you can do a little research yourself and don't forget to write down the referral code AXGBOLB so as to increase your chances of getting more clicks.
Notes: opera hub usually pay their writers for the previous month on the 11th to 15th of the next month. God bless you!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Secrets Behind 1420 [ETH] In 9 Weeks. / ETHEREUM (is It The Way Forward?) / Ever Heard About Tron And Supersage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.