Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,467 members, 7,954,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

How Are We Different From The Government We Criticize Daily? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Are We Different From The Government We Criticize Daily? (162 Views)

Lady Finds Love At Filling Station, Thanks The Government (Video) / Is He Any Different From A Dog? / How is Masturbation different from Mouth Gig, handjob And Frequent Sex?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Are We Different From The Government We Criticize Daily? by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2020
Hushpoppi arrest have really opened my eyes to see that so many people support what he is doing if not at least 70%. Most of us don't have shame at all in regards to how ever we make our money. We seat at home, our office and social gatherings criticising our government for stealing alot of money yet we find nothing wrong in defrauding people overseas. Now tell who is fooling who? We are bunch of hypocrites here. So if you support what hushpoppi is doing definitely you have to support the money our politicians are stealing too.

As for you who want to be a fraudster would you like to pass that to your kids when they grow up? Ok lemme take Evans the kidnapper for example. I know he not a fraudster but he has a family. Do you know the kind of trauma his kids are facing now? Do you intend being a fraudster for ever? Have you asked yourself how many of these fraudsters have built a family and they leaving very happy and still go ahead defrauding people? Or does it mean you don't want to leave your legacy to your kids.

I'm not saying you should not do what u love but please let's be wise for once and put our wisdom to good use. Do not follow hushpoppi's foot step cos you too will end like him. Be wise my friend be wise.

Re: How Are We Different From The Government We Criticize Daily? by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:44am On Jun 26, 2020
Also our girls should stop hustling in our pockets and get self employed or get a job. We respect you better

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel About Infidelity? [ Opinions Needed ] / Free Training Class On How To Make Peanut / When It's A Man Part To Play In Infertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.