Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,223 members, 7,957,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos (10484 Views)

Tinubu’s Cabinet: Payback Time For Northern APC Governors / List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership / Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by jamesversion: 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Antoeni:
LOOK AT TINUBU's CABINET AS GOVERNOR OF LAGOS

- By Olushola George Olumoroti (OGO)

Lai Mohammed, Chief of Staff from Kwara.
Yemi Osinbajo, Attorney General from Ogun.
Wale Edun, Finance Commissioner from Ogun.
Dele Alake Commissioner for Information from Ekiti
Rauf Aregbesola Commissioner for Works from Osun State.
Akabueze, Commissioner for Budget and Planning from Anambra State.
Femi Lanlehin, SA from Oyo State.
Aurthur Worrey Commissioner for Land from Delta State.
Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, third term Federal House of Representatives member, Representatiing Ikeja Federal Constituency - From Kogi State
To name a few.
For the eight years that he ruled Lagos, he hired several guys to work with him. Apart from using them to work in his government, he also groomed them politically.
Twelve years down the line, see where those Tinubu guys are today -
1. Prof Yemi Osinbajo, SAN was Tinubu's Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice. He is today, Nigeria's Vice President.
2. Rauf Aregbesola was Tinubu's Commissioner for Works. Today he is a Minister after serving 8 years as Governor of Osun State.
3. Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN was Tinubu's Chief of Staff. Today he is a Minister after 8 years as governor of Lagos State.
4. Alhaji Lai Mohammed was Tinubu's first Chief of Staff and Commissioner. Today, he is a Minister of Information.
5. Babatunde Fowler was appointed by Tinubu as Chairman of the Lagos State Internal Revenue Service. He is the immediate past Federal Inland Revenue Service Executive Chairman.
7. Sunday Dare was SA/ COS to Tinubu, today he is a Minister.
8. Babajide Sanwo-Olu was Tinubu's Commissioner for Commerce and Industry, he is now Governor of Lagos State.
At the National Assembly, there are countless "Tinubu boys" who have occupied and are still occupying seats till today including N0 4 citizen of Nigeria, Speaker, House of Reps.
Since 1999, the Tinubu camp has produced almost 98% of the members of the National Assembly from Lagos State. Forget politics, this man is a political enigma. Rewind to 1999, I am sure most of us have forgotten the names of the People who were elected Governors when he was elected governor too, some of them have gone into political extinction or gasping for breath politically. Indeed, most of them are no longer relevant today.
Tinubu has not only managed to remain extremely relevant, he has continued to control Lagos politics 100%. Not only that, he manages to carry his boys along and today they occupy critical positions in our national life. Take it or leave it, Tinubu is today, Nigeria's most powerful politician. It didn't just happen by chance. He worked very hard for it. Very very hard. The hallmark of a true leader is not just the ability to rule well but also the ability to nurture and groom associates.
Tinubu is not like some other politicians in Nigeria, He is a goal getter.....
There is nothing he touches that doesn't excel.
- AD excelled,
- ACN excelled and
- APC is excelling..
- TVC is one of the top TV stations in Nigeria and, The Nation is one of the leading newspapers in Nigeria. The APC bigwig also owns 5 star hotels and estates in Lagos.
- He makes people,
- He follows up on them.
- He forgives routinely,
- He fights to teach not to kill
- He is a Pillar of Democracy,
- Mentor of great men
JAGABAN is a great man

Nigeria is not Lagos!!!

All his men in NEC couldn't stop the dissolution of NWC. So kini kan??
Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by VirginFinder: 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ojiofor:

No,I won't keep off until indigenous Lagosians get their state back.

So how will that benefit you
Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by Ojiofor: 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You can do that indigenous thing else but not Lagos

Okoroawusa you are wrong,why then are those parasites from Yoruba hinterland also whining about the presence of Igbos in Lagos?
We must give back Lagos to real owners.

4 Likes

Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by hollah123: 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
FlatSkull:
Aba miscreant terrorist will soon come nd start wailin any moment 4rm nw

Them nd their forefathers cannt sleep because of Jagaban
those fools believe blowing out yorubas candle will make their own brighter not knowing that even if yorubas don't contest come 2023 Igbos can't smell presidency

2 Likes

Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by Kinematics: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Antoeni:
[s]LOOK AT TINUBU's CABINET AS GOVERNOR OF LAGOS

Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, third term Federal House of Representatives member, Representatiing Ikeja Federal Constituency - From Kogi State
To name a few.
For the eight years that he ruled Lagos, he hired several guys to work with him. Apart from using them to work in his government, he also groomed them politically.
1. Prof Yemi Osinbajo, SAN was Tinubu's Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice. He is today, Nigeria's Vice President.
2. Rauf Aregbesola was Tinubu's Commissioner for Works. Today he is a Minister after serving 8 years as Governor of Osun State.
3. Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN was Tinubu's Chief of Staff. Today he is a Minister after 8 years as governor of Lagos State.
4. Alhaji Lai Mohammed was Tinubu's first Chief of Staff and Commissioner. Today, he is a Minister of Information.
5. Babatunde Fowler was appointed by Tinubu as Chairman of the Lagos State Internal Revenue Service. He is the immediate past Federal Inland Revenue Service Executive Chairman.
8. Babajide Sanwo-Olu was Tinubu's Commissioner for Commerce and Industry, he is now Governor of Lagos State.
At the National Assembly, there are countless "Tinubu boys" who have occupied and are still occupying seats till today including N0 4 citizen of Nigeria, Speaker, House of Reps.
Since 1999, the Tinubu camp has produced almost 98% of the members of the National Assembly from Lagos State. Forget politics, this man is a political enigma. Rewind to 1999, I am sure most of us have forgotten the names of the People who were elected Governors when he was elected governor too, some of them have gone into political extinction or gasping for breath politically. Indeed, most of them are no longer relevant today.
Tinubu has not only managed to remain extremely relevant, he has continued to control Lagos politics 100%. Not only that, he manages to carry his boys along and today they occupy critical positions in our national life. Take it or leave it, Tinubu is today, Nigeria's most powerful politician. It didn't just happen by chance. He worked very hard for it. Very very hard. The hallmark of a true leader is not just the ability to rule well but also the ability to nurture and groom associates.
- AD excelled,
- ACN excelled and
- APC is excelling..
- TVC is one of the top TV stations in Nigeria and, The Nation is one of the leading newspapers in Nigeria. The APC bigwig also owns 5 star hotels and estates in Lagos.
- He makes people,
- He follows up on them.
- He forgives routinely,
- Mentor of great men
JAGABAN is a great man[/s]

All you just told us here is that Tinubu's influence begins in the South West and ends in the South West.

Also you made us know that 98% of SW politicians are Tinubu's boys including some yoruba politicians from Kwara and Kogi.

Your message is clear. Tinubu is a Yoruba godfather. A regional jagaban.
Godfatherism is a thing that's enshrined in the yoruba culture, so I'm not surprised. Let him become a godfather outside yorubaland then I can take him serious.

1 Like

Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by Okoroawusa: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ojiofor:

Okoroawusa you are wrong,why then are those parasites from Yoruba hinterland also whining about the presence of Igbos in Lagos?
We must give back Lagos to real owners.
Parasites?
Ojiofor I wasn't expecting such use of words from you.
I was born in Lagos n my family is in its 4th generation in Lagos. Does that make us parasites? All of those people on that list up there were born n grew up in Lagos even as Yorubas. If you attended public school in Lagos especially in the 60s,70s n 80s no one cares your tribe. They are the people ruling Lagos now n where they come from wasn't an issue.

All these talk about igbos vs Yoruba became prominent in this dispensation as a result of 2015 election. And it's even on social media than reality. The average igbo woman in Ketu selling rice doesn't care where her customer comes from neither is the Yoruba man selling meat. All these politial fights start n end on the social media.
If there is any place that has been good to the Igbos since the end of the Civil war it's the South West especially Lagos. Apart from the South East the largest number of igbos in Nigeria can be found in the South West (Do your survey)

Ojiofor I took time to write all these because of our friendship on Nairaland. I don't give long reply on such issues again.
For igbo matter I don change name to Nnodunele.

1 Like

Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by joeyfire(m): 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Antoeni:

To name a few.
- AD excelled,
- ACN excelled and
- APC is excelling..
- He makes people,
- He follows up on them.
- He forgives routinely,
- Mentor of great men
JAGABAN is a great man

All the people he mentored have failed at their jobs. Name one wey make sense except Sanwo-Olu (for now). Tinubu na alpha and omega of Eko but he could not give the state pipeborne water or good roads or even a railway system upon the billions of dollars in tax that pour in every month. Abegi second base jare

3 Likes

Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by Okoroawusa: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ojiofor:

I was only responding to this hateful fellow below.

Why did you ignore his rant?.Sometimes we have to respond to them in their own manner.
Lagos has been good to many people not just Igbos.Kano was good to me also,I lived in Kano for many year before relocating abroad from there.
Don't try to teach me morals when all I am doing is to fight back.Lagos must be returned to the real owners,I am an advocate for peace and justice.
I didn't see the guy's post. If I had even seen it I would have ignored him. He is not worth a reply.

Ojiofor I don tey for Nairaland for umuazi to come dey insult me so I avoid those ones.
Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by Ojiofor: 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I didn't see the guy's post. If I had even seen it I would have ignored him. He is not worth a reply.

Ojiofor I don tey for Nairaland for umuazi to come dey insult me so I avoid those ones.

Those people you wrongly call umuazi are full grown adults and some of whom are in their 60s,is Oba of Lagos a toddler?Who promised to drown Igbos in lagoon.
The men who recently protested and was calling on their leaders to do something about Igbos buying up everywhere in Lagos state are they your mate?
When they are selling everywhere,why are they complaining that someone is buying everywhere?
Did you watch Pastor Tunde Bakere's video where he said he attended a meeting where some Yoruba elders was deliberating over how to stop Igbo presence in Lagos state? We all can never be a Joe Igbokwe.

1 Like

Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by Ojiofor: 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
VirginFinder:

So how will that benefit you

It will benefit the real owners of the land.I am advocate for peace and justice for long marginalised people of Lagos state.
Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by cocolacec(m): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
AntonVince:

How do you mean "...he makes people" ? Is he God?
Without Tinubu, Lagos would still have produced Governors and Ministers as these are constitutional imperatives.
The likes of Saraki and James Ibori also made people Governors, Senators, MPs, etc, That's exactly what ALL Godfathers do - install their puppets and surrogates in key positions in return for obeisance and subservience while they continue plundering our coffers.

No amount of suger-coating will make Godfatherism appealing. There's nothing glorious about it. It's evil and anti-progress.
Quit promoting Godfatherism!
#LetPowerResidewiththePeople.

Every political structures in every nation of the world are controlled by Godfathers/Elites even in America,Britain etc.
Dont let anyone lie to you democracy is about the vote of the masses.
Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by Bakin3(m): 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
We construct Bio digester ( Modern soakaway) Very cheap and quick to install. Check my signature.
Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by AntonVince: 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
cocolacec:

Every political structures in every nation of the world are controlled by Godfathers/Elites even in America,Britain etc.
Dont let anyone lie to you democracy is about the vote of the masses.

How many parts of the world have you been to? cheesy grin
Tell me ONE, just ONE country on earth you know that runs this flawed system we have in Nigeria.
Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by Stillthebest: 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
shocked

I respect Tinubu among any other leaders in Africa living.

Dont tell me he is a thief. I know this. All of us know. They know.

All of them are Thieves including Saint Buhari. But he is a better thief.

If presented among other Thieves to feat the flag of the presidency, I will openly prefer him.
Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by Artiiclebeast: 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
Haywhymido:
get a twitter account for this group

Join our telegram group, we are still busy trying to set up a proper structure.

Our plan is to have a structure that isn't centered around anyone individual or a group but for the entirety of the Nigerian youths such that the incarceration of one or an attempted sell-out by a few would be an exercise in futility.

In the mean time, you can follow me on twitter @petersonojieson
Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by johnmartus(m): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
Continue fooling yourself.
Badguy89:
Na Damage control be dis or what? Guy tell your boss the truth, National politics is different from Local politics. You cant bully people around in a national sphere. Tinubu is a great guy, but authoritarian style can't work in the National sphere. It was obvious to the governor's he has control of the party so they had to act fast.
Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by NnadyAutos: 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Recycling of political big heads.
Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by jesmond3945: 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
I am an igbo man but I respect and rever him
Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by Haywhymido(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Artiiclebeast:

Join our telegram group, we are still busy trying to set up a proper structure.

Our plan is to have a structure that isn't centered around anyone individual or a group but for the entirety of the Nigerian youths such that the incarceration of one or an attempted sell-out by a few would be an exercise in futility.

In the mean time, you can follow me on twitter @petersonojieson
ok
Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by cocolacec(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
AntonVince:

Tell me ONE, just ONE country on earth you know that runs this flawed system we have in Nigeria.

You can start by telling me which part of the world,you have been or lived outside Nigeria.
Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by emezuo17: 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
Antoeni:

To name a few.
- AD excelled,
- ACN excelled and
- APC is excelling..
- He makes people,
- He follows up on them.
- He forgives routinely,
- Mentor of great men
JAGABAN is a great man
. He has really tried but his only undoing is bringing Buhari to power, I think in his closet he will be regretting it silently, in all Nigeria's political history won't be complet without his name. Though as an igbo man we hate God fatherism.
Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by cocolacec(m): 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
AntonVince:

You can start by listing the countries the countries you have or lived outside Nigeria.
Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
grin

It all ended in one stroke.

1 Like

Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by AdeniyiA(m): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Antoeni:

To name a few.
3. Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN was Tinubu's Chief of Staff . Today he is a Minister after 8 years as governor of Lagos State.
- AD excelled,
- ACN excelled and
- APC is excelling..
- He makes people,
- He follows up on them.
- He forgives routinely,
- Mentor of great men
JAGABAN is a great man

Make correction to the Bolden...
Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by technuel: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
Tinubu is a Local Champion, Buhari led Government just compasated him by allowing bring his boys to his administration for betraying his Southern Brother. If Tinubu feels he is popular outside his region South West, let him try and contest for the President. So if you called Tinubu the greatest politician what then will You call Obasanjo and Jonathan.
Odi ka I na Anu anwuru
Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by LukasPodolski: 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
emezuo17:
. He has really tried but his only undoing is bringing Buhari to power, I think in his closet he will be regretting it silently, in all Nigeria's political history won't be complet without his name. Though as an igbo man we hate God fatherism.
shut up your mouth.

Tinubu did not force Buhari on Nigerians, 2015 election was free and fear, Nigerians voted for Buhari.

same happened in 2019, he won with over 4million votes now tell me how he forced Buhari on us? are we kids? unless you're part of Ipob brain dead people who believes in your master Atiku "Inec server"

FYI, I voted for Atiku in 2019, I was a die-hard Atiku fan untill I started spending time on NL politics section and Twitter.

right now, I'm not a party man, just Pro-Yoruba, anything that favours The Yoruba group.

and I rather vote for Shekau than an igboman, the major difference between I and an average Igbo voter is, whilst I will never vote an igboman i also don't give a fvck about your politicians, I don't even know their names, my own is just to go to the polling unit and vote against the party that field an igboman either as the president or VP.... you guys on the other hand will not only vote against a Yoruba man but have a special disdain towards our political leaders, just like the hatred towards Tinubu who has never rule any of your five states.
Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by JaruJaru890: 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Op, u forgot to add that ole tinubu is from osun
Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by JaruJaru890: 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
LukasPodolski:

shut up your mouth.

Tinubu did not force Buhari on Nigerians, 2015 election was free and fear, Nigerians voted for Buhari.

same happened in 2019, he won with over 4million votes now tell me how he forced Buhari on us? are we kids? unless you're part of Ipob brain dead people who believes in your master Atiku "Inec server"

FYI, I voted for Atiku in 2019, I was a die-hard Atiku fan untill I started spending time on NL politics section and Twitter.

right now, I'm not a party man, just Pro-Yoruba, anything that favours The Yoruba group.

and I rather vote for Shekau than an igboman, the major difference between I and an average Igbo voter is, whilst I will never vote an igboman i also don't give a fvck about your politicians, I don't even know their names, my own is just to go to the polling unit and vote against the party that field an igboman either as the president or VP.... you guys on the other hand will not only vote against a Yoruba man but have a special disdain towards our political leaders, just like the hatred towards Tinubu who has never rule any of your five states.

why wount u vote shekau? What's the difference between u and shekau?
Re: Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos by Malawian(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Na fine boy stage Tinubu dey so.

Let me explain...

Yoruba boys usually have 3 stages.

Before they hit the heights (Hustling Stage)

When they hit the heights (Big boy Stage)

When the fall from the heights (Fine boy stage).

i.e, when money of the big boy stage finish, dem go begin dey neat and well groomed to hide their empty pockets.

Tinubu is now in the Yoruba fine boy stage after wetin APC do am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria 2019: Notes From The Field, By Reuben Abati / See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media / Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.