Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass (9943 Views)

Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass by realuz: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2020
Former Miss Minna, Sandra Benede turns a year older today June, 22.

To celebrate her day, the ex-beauty queen took to Instagram to share this racy photo of herself in a very high cut backless bodysuit which showcased her hourglass figure.

She captioned the photo:' Happy Cake day To Me.

FULL PHOTOS>> https://kupelove..com/2020/06/former-miss-minna-sandra-benede.html

4 Likes

Re: Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass by tubolancer(m): 11:48am On Jun 26, 2020
Oh my Gad! I need to get a big phone.

2 Likes

Re: Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
But must they strip or show their buttocks before the picture becomes complete? I believe these fools now take crack.

5 Likes

Re: Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass by meobizy(f): 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
She should sue her doctor for making her a caricature. This is botched-level bad.

2 Likes

Re: Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass by Gentle0wavez: 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
Is everyday birthday for these slay queens

1 Like

Re: Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass by Gentle0wavez: 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
Is everyday birthday for these slay queens??

1 Like

Re: Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass by royid: 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
The ass is too fat for a man's prick to enter.

Unless he is using something like this >> >> https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=165570465016869&id=112348863672363

There is no other way for a man to achieve that task
Re: Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
tubolancer:
for what?
Re: Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass by seanwilliam(m): 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
tubolancer:
so that you can have nice view of the ass abi? U no go see money buy am grin

1 Like

Re: Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
this one has gone to dubai to pump her yansh and now showing it off to potential customers that she is avalaible cheesy cheesy cheesy.nice ass though evenj though its obviously plastic cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass by Twoclans(f): 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
lefulefu:
this one has gone to dubai to pump her yansh and now showing it off to potential customers that she is avalaible cheesy cheesy cheesy.nice ass though evenj though its obviously plastic cheesy

An ukwu boy will always know a fake ass grin

3 Likes

Re: Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass by Ansufati: 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Plastic nyansh

Spits angry
Re: Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Twoclans:

An ukwu boy will always know a fake ass grin
grin grin
Re: Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 27, 2020
This one no fit SMELL.....

1 Like

Re: Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass by playapayaski: 12:42am On Jun 27, 2020
Sandra benede
Re: Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass by Emilokoiyawon: 1:31am On Jun 27, 2020
smiley Jesu !! Idi re o! smiley
Re: Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass by freshkpomo(m): 7:25am On Jun 27, 2020
Ninejaywon:
But must they strip or show their buttocks before the picture becomes complete? I believe these fools now take crack.
This is why our leaders don't take youths serious.. Them Don too useless to handover power give...

Either they are naked, or scamming people online, or in one primary school plotting their next victim if cultism attack, or on codeine... Just name it...

Together we can make Nigeria better.

Nigerian youths say no to old leaders.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass by happybee: 7:33am On Jun 27, 2020
It obvious the booty is plastic.
Re: Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass by Skmoda360(m): 7:38am On Jun 27, 2020
happybee:
It obvious the booty is plastic.
I see that.....but it's good for eyes and also prick stander.... grin
Re: Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass by Morning102: 9:17am On Jun 27, 2020

(1) (Reply)

God is good / Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? / If Your Bae Buys You This, HOLD HIM STRONG (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.