Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,337 members, 7,867,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

FAAN Increases Passengers’ Service Charge From N1000 To N2000 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FAAN Increases Passengers’ Service Charge From N1000 To N2000 (26549 Views)

FAAN Increases Passenger Service Charge By 100% From September 1 / Sam Mbakwe International Airport Fire: FAAN Releases Statement, More Photos / These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN Increases Passengers’ Service Charge From N1000 To N2000 by AmazingELixir: 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
grin grin

These guys are out to stretch Nigerians thin....I'm still coming to terms with the unfathomable deductions my banks are wrecking on my accounts and then this...Oh Lawd! safe us from nextLevel.
Re: FAAN Increases Passengers’ Service Charge From N1000 To N2000 by dubaiprince: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Is this a surprise considering revenue from oil has dropped massively? Money to loot from oil Is no longer enough. Na to dey chop masses remain.
Re: FAAN Increases Passengers’ Service Charge From N1000 To N2000 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
a scamdemic designed to enrich a few cronies.

see dem lining their pockets, they will go the way of ajimobi, someone will scam them too.
Re: FAAN Increases Passengers’ Service Charge From N1000 To N2000 by Bakin3(m): 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
It is well.

Let's build a standard Bio digester (Modern Sockaway) for you. Very cheap and quick to install. Check my signature.
Re: FAAN Increases Passengers’ Service Charge From N1000 To N2000 by Fox12(m): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
We have been made to stay at home for some months due to the pandemic without palliative from the Federal,State or local clown.persons like me are still waiting to resume work because the so called LASG allows for 60% staff capacity in offices. We are Excited because we’re made to understand that it is for our good.
In this difficult times that services should instead of increasing be decreasing, should we still believe that it is for our Good?.
Ofcourse they don’t know how it feels because they ain’t subject to these charges.
Nigeria isn’t a country...it is just a Location.
I’m not a Nigerian. I’m a citizen of the world unfortunate to reside in Nigeria.
Re: FAAN Increases Passengers’ Service Charge From N1000 To N2000 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
SmartProf:
Don't be surprised if some Nigerians who fly will pay without complaining because most Nigerians who fly often pretend to be rich, very comfortable, and classy. This attitude gives them a false sense of pride meanwhile the value they get for such hiked services remains the same. All these outrage may not sail, especially if those who are contesting it have never seen a completed airport before

Feel rich for domestic flight of how much?
Re: FAAN Increases Passengers’ Service Charge From N1000 To N2000 by micflo28(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
FreakDesign:
Chai! Only travel out when its really really important!
when you are escaping this hell hole
Re: FAAN Increases Passengers’ Service Charge From N1000 To N2000 by Aboguede(m): 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
So air start to work from August
Re: FAAN Increases Passengers’ Service Charge From N1000 To N2000 by Nackzy: 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
Buhari is really trying...Wow nice one
Re: FAAN Increases Passengers’ Service Charge From N1000 To N2000 by earnit2: 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
why now
Re: FAAN Increases Passengers’ Service Charge From N1000 To N2000 by hardbody: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
SmartProf:
Don't be surprised if some Nigerians who fly will pay without complaining because most Nigerians who fly often pretend to be rich, very comfortable, and classy. This attitude gives them a false sense of pride meanwhile the value they get for such hiked services remains the same. All these outrage may not sail, especially if those who are contesting it have never seen a completed airport before

Whatever the argument, it is still safer to fly than to go by road. Meanwhile it will amount to some warped reasoning to expect that tickets will remain same if the passengers will have to be reduced to accommodate social distancing inside the air crafts. The airlines are in business to break even and make some profit.

Oga I did not know it is you again. I am not trolling you ooo.
Re: FAAN Increases Passengers’ Service Charge From N1000 To N2000 by AmDayo: 2:01am On Jun 27, 2020
SmartProf:

well said bro
"Don't be surprised if some Nigerians who fly will pay without complaining because most Nigerians who fly often pretend to be rich, very comfortable, and classy. This attitude gives them a false sense of pride meanwhile the value they get for such hiked services remains the same".

One of the pressing issue that affect Nigerian's in ramifications.

Suffering and Smiling.
They did take it as their Faith, instead of repelling there oppressors.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Increases Passengers’ Service Charge From N1000 To N2000 by Naslow08(m): 6:01am On Jun 27, 2020
So MOST Nigerians who fly often pretend to be rich? Where Dyu get your statistics from?
SmartProf:
Re: FAAN Increases Passengers’ Service Charge From N1000 To N2000 by PDPGuy: 7:34am On Jun 27, 2020
hardbody:

Whatever the argument, it is still safer to fly than to go by road. Meanwhile it will amount to some warped reasoning to expect that tickets will remain same if the passengers will have to be reduced to accommodate social distancing inside the air crafts. The airlines are in business to break even and make some profit.

Oga I did not know it is you again. I am not trolling you ooo.
In the end, I don’t believe the NCAA will sustain its mandate to airlines to leave some seats blocked. After all, in the US and other Western countries there are no mandates for airlines to block a number of seats.
Re: FAAN Increases Passengers’ Service Charge From N1000 To N2000 by malele(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2020
Roon9:

All of us must enjoy am

Very well ooo

1 Like

Re: FAAN Increases Passengers’ Service Charge From N1000 To N2000 by Chiggsglover(m): 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
The sweet thing is that at the airport, you will not be asked if you voted Buhari to reduce your own tariff
Zombies will continue to suffer the calamity they brought to themselves.

Bust my head, that's the bitter truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Danfo Rammed Into Trailer In Fadeyi, Lagos (photos) / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Man Survives Accident In Imo: 'People Died, Some Injured' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.