Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting (24569 Views)

Osun PDP Criticizes Oyetola Over Absence At Southern Governors’ Meeting / Obaseki Can’t Hold APC Hostage, State Chairmen Declare / President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by sanemind2(m): 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
ok
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by contigiency(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
They are crazy and shameless. Were they not using the same venue before? Just look at this one Jonathan held at the same venue.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by AdeniyiA(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
When I saw the video I was really embarrassed. I saw that unqualified SAN AGF Malami standing like a drunkard. What a charade of a meeting, it's finished for APC undecided
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by thunder74(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
What other thing has Buhari not damaged in Nigeria?
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by iokpebholo: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
Provided na there Oshiomole power for die no wahala grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by Thetruthshallse(m): 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Buhari and illegality are like bread and butter.
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by FlordFlorez(m): 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
U can imagine that. Familitocracy.
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by mamatwiny(f): 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
I hope resolutions taken at meetings not held in their Secretariat will not cause issue for them after elections.
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by frog12: 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
i said am. apc get him own secretariat for party business
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by Golan007: 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
EliteBiz:
Pdp and Apc = Destroy Nigeria.

Sincerely, I am tired, they keep making political noise as if they are doing us any good, look at Nigeria. Its sad.
We Nigerian youths, We only have mouth, we don't have action. I pity our next generation. We need divine help

When is the next Big Brother Nigeria sef?
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by helpfindbolu: 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by vioment: 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
They need to fine them. The money should go to the national bank.

Pass a fair act, probe every account in the nation.

Always dulling on taking the country to new and bigger heights. Petty arguments all the time. You leaders can't even be allowed in the building of a correct country.
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by tesppidd: 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
vowiski:

Had to recheck my post and saw where I wrote "thinking"... Meaning it was not an affirmative statement but subjective.

What a miserable online bulldog you are. An introvert who find solace in jerking off his life.

You are an embarrassing excuse for being a human being.
vowiski:

[quote author=vowiski post=91099346]

Yo the senseless Tinubu butt licker.

You last statement clearly shows you wish APC wins Edo.

Do you write what you don't understand or you are simply trying to mask your ignorance?

You lazy cotichy bum!
That's the bolded right there.

Your attack was based on you thinking I said that APC has won Edo.

And then you went ahead and said "Your last statement clearly shows you wish APC wins Edo"

Why the inconsistencies in brain function?

Is your IQ a proper fraction or what?
Or are you doing an advertorial today for the mentally challenged in the society?

Crawl back to your hole you m0r0n.

I know in your heart of hearts you wish PDP has a d*c so you could ride gleefully.

grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by ajailer(m): 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
PDP no get sense at all and they will always be a loser with this attitude. They ought to factor in the fact that there is a pandemic right now which might be the reason why they were forced to use the executive chamber in order to minimize contact rather than use their normal party office...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by Kuginzi: 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
AdeniyiA:
When I saw the video I was really embarrassed. I saw that unqualified SAN AGF Malami standing like a drunkard. What a charade of a meeting, it's finished for APC undecided
Take it easy!

Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
Golan007:

When is the next Big Brother Nigeria sef?
Bro, I won't lie to you, I have never sat down to watch that show in my life. It will dumb down my mental well being. Sadly, many are fans of the no blessing showing
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by Vulcan24(m): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
this is bad and not reasonable

Trump wanted to host some delegation in his resort one time, citing reasons of saving US money,he got serious back lash and he withdraw it

state facilities/resources are meant solely for state affairs

this country is deteriorating under this man everyday

1 Like

Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by tesppidd: 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
AntonVince:

Comments like this only lend credence to the fact that Nigeria is indeed not ripe for democracy.

You don't see anything wrong with the president (of all Nigerians) holding a political party meeting at the FEC meeting chambers?
What's the business of Nigerians with the internal affairs of the APC that warrants the use of a public building for their meeting?
Perhaps the PDP, AAC, APGA, KOWA et al should also book the same location for their subsequent meetings.

...and to crown their ignominy, the comic opera even featured a supposed Attorney-General and Minister of Justice administering Oath of Office on a party chieftain! cheesy grin

It's almost certain they also channeled public resources into funding that show-of-shame.

These charlatans in power keep plunging us to new lows and setting bad precedents with each passing day.
It's unfortunate.
It's wrong for APC to have held the meeting at the villa.

Quite wrong really

But why are they quoting APC constitution about 7 or 14 days notice for NEC meeting.?

This one funny die.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by McDonie: 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
Wertin come do these ones?
na una FEC Chamber?
abi no be Nigeria own?
Nigeria thing no be Nigerians own am?
All Pandemic Congress no be Nigerians be members?

Just better keep quiet and win Edo first.

1 Like

Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by SoftBillionaire: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
NwekeUG:
People's Democratic (PDP) has criticized President Buhari for using the Federal Executive Council (FEC) Chambers to conduct the affairs of his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC).

A press statement signed by the National Publicity Secretary of PDP, Kola Ologbondiyan reads:

http://peoplesdemocraticparty.com.ng/?p=3217

Ok
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by Golan007: 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
EliteBiz:

Bro, I won't lie to you, I have never sat down to watch that show in my life. It will dumb down my mental well being. Sadly, many are fans of the no blessing showing

grin

Neither have I but you must confess it is the priority of many.
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by Mcreloaded(m): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
APC just released a reply by their spokes person thanking PDP for bringing to their notice the 7days and 14 days notice in their constitution before it can hold any meeting and also concerning the wrong use of venue.
Through their spokes man the APC have tendered an un reserved apology also promising that it won't happen again but this one time should be over looked by Nigerians and the courts and the PDP also as it was a friendly mistake.
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by AmazingELixir: 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

What do they know....this president has violated every conceivable laws in this country...you can imagine, even the socalled EFCC man had Buhari's reelection lapel on his suit while on life national Tv programme without knowing his allegiance is to the republic and not the executive.

We will be alright las las..
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by megama: 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
LKTJ123:
Politicians Always Looking For Any Weak Point Of The Opposition.
But anyway that's quite true criticism
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by slivertongue: 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
AntonVince:

Comments like this only lend credence to the fact that Nigeria is indeed not ripe for democracy.

You don't see anything wrong with the president (of all Nigerians) holding a political party meeting at the FEC meeting chambers?
What's the business of Nigerians with the internal affairs of the APC that warrants the use of a public building for their meeting?
Perhaps the PDP, AAC, APGA, KOWA et al should also book the same location for their subsequent meetings.

...and to crown their ignominy, the comic opera even featured a supposed Attorney-General and Nigeria's Minister of Justice administering Oath of Office on a party chieftain! cheesy grin

It's almost certain they also channeled public resources into funding that show-of-shame.

These charlatans in power keep plunging us to new lows and setting bad precedents with each passing day.
It's unfortunate.

I never said its right but we have pressing needs which Nigerians must focus on. Am tired of the missteps of GMB and his rogue party
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by jrusky(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
I almost ask same question too. Why would buhari and apc used that venue for party meeting? Nigeria is not one party state? And that venue was never built during apc govt nor built purposely for apc. Its wrong that is it.
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by Killdemboth: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hahahaha these people following Nnamdi Kanu radio Biafra codedly. Exactly what he said in the morning today.
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by AntonVince: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
tesppidd:
It's wrong for APC to have held the meeting at the villa.

Quite wrong really

But why are they quoting APC constitution about 7 or 14 days notice for NEC meeting.?

This one funny die.

grin grin

cheesy grin
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by Blueelf: 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
All these people should go and rest I beg, they are fighting for their political career and not the mass

PDP is the mirror image of APC and vice versa. No difference. None of the two respects the laws and constitutions. I pray and hope we get a respite from either of their leadership come 2023
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by pointstores(m): 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nawa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats / Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. / Buhari's Cabinet Members, Appointees Mentioned In Accountant-General N200b Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.