Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,010 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting (24570 Views)

Osun PDP Criticizes Oyetola Over Absence At Southern Governors’ Meeting / Obaseki Can’t Hold APC Hostage, State Chairmen Declare / President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by rickyrex(m): 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
Truth is that we don't see wrong as wrong. Very soon FEC will be used as isolation centre
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by RemoveKebab: 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
correctyourself:
For me i think such meeting should have been held at the political party office and not area that belong to the entire nation, either you are a politician who belong to a particular political party, Christian, Muslim, political party.

With this a legacy may have been made, who knows, future president made held family meeting there, who are the advisers doing all this, why are politicians miss using our democracy?
You are a moderate sensible thinker.....good job.
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by annsrealms(f): 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
AntonVince:

Comments like this only lend credence to the fact that Nigeria is indeed not ripe for democracy.

You don't see anything wrong with the president (of all Nigerians) holding a political party meeting at the FEC meeting chambers?
What's the business of Nigerians with the internal affairs of the APC that warrants the use of a public building for their meeting?
Perhaps the PDP, AAC, APGA, KOWA et al should also book the same location for their subsequent meetings.

...and to crown their ignominy, the comic opera even featured a supposed Attorney-General and Nigeria's Minister of Justice administering Oath of Office to a party chieftain! cheesy grin

It's almost certain they also channeled public resources into funding that show-of-shame.

These charlatans in power keep plunging us to new lows and setting terrible precedents with each passing day.
It's unfortunate.

Thank God there are still some sensible Nigerians. I read comments on this forum with dismay. This is why our politicians do whatever they like, we don't know our rights, constitution and all. I was surprised when I saw it on the news yesterday.

1 Like

Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by olajizz01(m): 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
tesppidd:
PDP should say the truth.

It's not the venue of the meeting that is paining them, why they are angry is that APC found a solution to their crisis.

They were hoping that the Rivers and Zamfara situation would repeat in Edo.
I think you are correct,some of them have been rejoicing that Oshiomhole camp wanted to challenge the president decision.

I think for peace sake,Oshiomhole camp needs to sheaths their sword.
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by RTSC: 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hearnbetz:
They always find fault in everything
If you can't see the fault in this, you are either not smart enough to see it or decided not to see it.
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by tesppidd: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
olajizz01:
I think you are correct,some of them have been rejoicing that Oshiomhole camp wanted to challenge the president decision.

I think for peace sake,Oshiomhole camp needs to sheaths their sword.
I think what bothers Oshiomole more than anything now is not the chairmanship but the Edo election.
After all his tenure as Chairman was already getting to an end.

How to make sure that Obaseki is not re-elected.

With him now out of office it would be difficult to operate on election day.

1 Like

Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by RTSC: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
muykem:
The situation demand it because of coronavirus. ASO rock is Mr. President office and house so he can hold political, family, religion or any other meetings there.
FEC chamber is sacred. Issues discussed there should be non partisan.
It was also the home of past presidents who did not turn it to a pdp convention center.

It does not belong to buhari.
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by kolade560: 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
very wrong indeed
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by Ganbite: 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Abdulnur:
PDP is trying to remain in the spotlight

They are in the frontline just that u can see it.. they have taken the only state that belong to APC in the south south region.. presently as we speak today there is no state control by APC in the whole of south south ... so saying they are trying to remain in the spotlight is an under statement..

What the man is saying is right, never in history such has happened let's not be celebrating rubbish and the AGF that is meant to advise them properly failed to do so which call for his resignation as he stand to know more about the law and what the masses will say..

So to me this APC is being headed by a Dullard, illiterate and using is clueless brain to rubbish our entire country..

This man called Buhari is a caused man sincerely there is no Party he joined that did not seize to exist. come 2023 there will be no APC again ..bet me
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by Bimpe29: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
I want to know if PDP has never used the council chambers for any political meeting?

However, is not a good development for us as a nation to see such a sectional and partisan meeting being held at an important national venue like council chambers.
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by ajailer(m): 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sunnyja:
l think the lack of sense seems to come from someone who doesn't know executive chambers is never for political parties' meetings. How about APGA and other 98 political parties' requesting for the same venue because of the pandemic?! I hope you wouldn't shout corruption fighting back.

which one be APGA here now. Shey na Apga party man dey power ni...u just want to be relevant.
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by abayoy2k(m): 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
PDP can wait for their time, they can also use it for strippers night by inviting Bobyrisky, hushpuppi, nairamarley and all nija olosho. ..

grin
Uselsees covid party PDP..
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by earnit2: 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
really
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by pquaver(m): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
tesppidd:
It's wrong for APC to have held the meeting at the villa.

Quite wrong really

But why are they quoting APC constitution about 7 or 14 days notice for NEC meeting.?

This one funny die.

grin grin

Why will the condemn what the have been doing since? Pdp has used it always and no one complained.. As far as no law condemns it..

And one dunce said Buhari has damaged everything when he was deaf dumb and blind when oga Jona used it ba.. Maybe that time is was not damage it was camage.. Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by pquaver(m): 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
Achorise:
PDP are not wrong on this na.
Let face facts and truth.
I won't reply you just live this for you and the other hypocrite under you.

Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by pquaver(m): 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
truthstands01:
APC has destroyed Nigeria. Trump cannot hold Republican party meeting in the White House. Its a show of disrespect for the nation who owns the FEC meeting chambers. Democracy is dead in Nigeria under APC.

Oya talk

Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by pquaver(m): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
annsrealms:

Thank God there are still some sensible Nigerians. I read comments on this forum with dismay. This is why our politicians do whatever they like, we don't know our rights, constitution and all. I was surprised when I saw it on the news yesterday.

Is this one a sensible political parties like this ?

Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by annsrealms(f): 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
pquaver:

Is this one a sensible political parties like this ?

No but what makes us sensible is our abilities to criticize and recommend an action in respective of the political parties. I am not a member of a political party, rather I am a Nigerian, a democrat.
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
This is true actually, that place should be hallowed.
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by MrD2: 7:14am On Jun 27, 2020
correctyourself:
For me i think such meeting should have been held at the political party office and not area that belong to the entire nation, either you are a politician who belong to a particular political party, Christian, Muslim, political party.

With this a legacy may have been made, who knows, future president made held family meeting there, who are the advisers doing all this, why are politicians miss using our democracy?

And maybe Buhari should also attend with his Private vehicle, and with Private security if he needs to attend??

Mtcheww. Wailers will always wail....
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by pquaver(m): 8:39am On Jun 27, 2020
annsrealms:

No but what makes us sensible is our abilities to criticize and recommend an action in respective of the political parties. I am not a member of a political party, rather I am a Nigerian, a democrat.

OK good Mr Democrats and good Nigerian
pls can you post here your "Condemnation of this act at the time it occurred" as of that time when it happened.. Else you are a hypocrite hiding under the mask of a democrat.. Internet never forgets show the world your integrity now and show where you condemned Jonathan and PDP for it.. Otherwise hold your peace.. You do not have the moral right to claim right of criticism..
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by REALretep(m): 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
I'm just speechless.

Spits

God help this country
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by Kindledlight(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
AntonVince:

Comments like this only lend credence to the fact that Nigeria is indeed not ripe for democracy.

You don't see anything wrong with the president (of all Nigerians) holding a political party meeting at the FEC meeting chambers?
What's the business of Nigerians with the internal affairs of the APC that warrants the use of a public building for their meeting?
Perhaps the PDP, AAC, APGA, KOWA et al should also book the same location for their subsequent meetings.

...and to crown their ignominy, the comic opera even featured a supposed Attorney-General and Nigeria's Minister of Justice administering Oath of Office to a party chieftain! cheesy grin

It's almost certain they also channeled public resources into funding that show-of-shame.

These charlatans in power keep plunging us to new lows and setting terrible precedents with each passing day.
It's unfortunate.

I thought President can host any group of people in council chambers,if i can recall very well he has hosted Ohaneze Ndigbo,ACF and various groups in council chamber.I don’t think its a big deal if he had meeting with his party members.Let PDP tackle the government on a lot of things affecting this country.
Re: PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting by annsrealms(f): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
pquaver:

OK good Mr Democrats and good Nigerian
pls can you post here your "Condemnation of this act at the time it occurred" as of that time when it happened.. Else you are a hypocrite hiding under the mask of a democrat.. Internet never forgets show the world your integrity now and show where you condemned Jonathan and PDP for it.. Otherwise hold your peace.. You do not have the moral right to claim right of criticism..

Really! Have a good night young man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Nigerian For National Merit Award In 2022 As 32 Nominees Fail Exams / Explosion Rocks PDP Meeting In Yobe / President Buhari Receives Nuhu Ribadu At The State House, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.