Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Seun, Lala Mynd44 And OAM4J The Picture Limit In This Forum Is Too Small - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Lala Mynd44 And OAM4J The Picture Limit In This Forum Is Too Small (449 Views)

Mynd44 And Oam4j / Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators / Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Lala Mynd44 And OAM4J The Picture Limit In This Forum Is Too Small by Earlystar698(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Short post but important

Dear Nairaland boss Seun and the amazing moderators Lala Mynd44, OAM4J I want to appeal to you people to increase the picture limit of this great forum. Most pictures now are more than 4mb and to resize Everytime one want to post pictures is too stressful. Increase the picture limit even if it's 20mb oh yes many phone, now snap picture that has 20mb.. pictures we post on other social media should not be different from here. Update the nairaland not only the picture limit but also create where we will be chatting i.e where members that needs urgent message can do that sharply.. sending emails before message is of old.

That is all I have to say. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Lala Mynd44 And OAM4J The Picture Limit In This Forum Is Too Small by PrincessB1(f): 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Loud it please cheesy

Gen! Gen!! Gen!!!

1 Like

Re: Seun, Lala Mynd44 And OAM4J The Picture Limit In This Forum Is Too Small by Okoroawusa: 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
Supported
Re: Seun, Lala Mynd44 And OAM4J The Picture Limit In This Forum Is Too Small by edoairways: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Those in support can click like while those against can click share

5 Likes

Re: Seun, Lala Mynd44 And OAM4J The Picture Limit In This Forum Is Too Small by XXLMANDIGO: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
I support.
Re: Seun, Lala Mynd44 And OAM4J The Picture Limit In This Forum Is Too Small by meobizy(f): 2:59am On Jun 27, 2020
Nigerians like this place being outdated becase it is no different from their values regarding life. OP, manage ehn, this place won't change even ten years into the future.
Re: Seun, Lala Mynd44 And OAM4J The Picture Limit In This Forum Is Too Small by helinues: 5:55am On Jun 27, 2020
cheesy

Re: Seun, Lala Mynd44 And OAM4J The Picture Limit In This Forum Is Too Small by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 27, 2020
Which kin useless moderators re u talking abt?!!
Re: Seun, Lala Mynd44 And OAM4J The Picture Limit In This Forum Is Too Small by Captainrambo2: 7:38am On Jun 27, 2020
Nairaland is such a lazy design ..... I'm sure web designers will agree.

Very basic and lazy

1 Like

Re: Seun, Lala Mynd44 And OAM4J The Picture Limit In This Forum Is Too Small by Sweetgoodie(f): 7:44am On Jun 27, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Nairaland is such a lazy design ..... I'm sure web designers will agree.

Very basic and lazy
that's the fun
it's user friendly that even a kid can access

that's one of the qualities of a great website and forum.
Re: Seun, Lala Mynd44 And OAM4J The Picture Limit In This Forum Is Too Small by AllHailBiafra(m): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2020
And please, one other very very important is DISLIKE Button, it's long overdue on this platform. It can help me to calculate the level of my stupidity grin
Re: Seun, Lala Mynd44 And OAM4J The Picture Limit In This Forum Is Too Small by sinkhole: 10:48am On Jun 27, 2020
. sorry, I did not read you well, I did not realize you are talking about limit, I was thinking you're talking about number!

(1) (Reply)

Ajimobi’s Burial: APC Lies Must Stop, Family Responsible For The Late Burial / Goodluck Jonathan Supporters Are The Problem Of Nigeria / Breaking: Ondo Gov. Akeredolu Tests Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.