Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

What President Buhari Did To Me In My Dream Last Night. It's Not Funny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What President Buhari Did To Me In My Dream Last Night. It's Not Funny (520 Views)

Hope No Problem Cause I Had S*x With A Girl In My Dream Last Night? / The Night It Happened- Part One / LOOK AT What Buhari Did To Me...To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What President Buhari Did To Me In My Dream Last Night. It's Not Funny by skimena: 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
I had a dream last night. in the dream I was privilege to see Mr President Buhari. I was very excited. as I was hailing him in the dream, Mr President responded to my greetings by giving me a handshake. When I woke up to see it was a dream I was still very excited. To me, having a handshake with Mr President could be a sign that I will meet great men in life. But as I share the dream with some of my friends, they started laughing. As I wonder why they were laughing, they told me that the dream wasn't a good one They said shaking hand with Mr President is a bad omen. What's your opinion?
Re: What President Buhari Did To Me In My Dream Last Night. It's Not Funny by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
YOU BETTER GO FOR CORONA VIRUS TEST BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

1 Like

Re: What President Buhari Did To Me In My Dream Last Night. It's Not Funny by skimena: 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
someone even suggested I should have used hand sanitizer when I woke up
Re: What President Buhari Did To Me In My Dream Last Night. It's Not Funny by heendrix(m): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
skimena:
I had a dream last night. in the dream I was privilege to see Mr President Buhari. I was very excited. as I was hailing him in the dream, Mr President responded to my greetings by giving me a handshake. When I woke up to see it was a dream I was still very excited. To me, having a handshake with Mr President could be a sign that I will meet great men in life. But as I share the dream with some of my friends, they started laughing. As I wonder why they were laughing, they told me that the dream wasn't a good one They said shaking hand with Mr President is a bad omen. What's your opinion?

Don't mind them, either they laugh at Buhari or not he's still the number one citizen of the country which makes him Nigeria's current great man until 2023

so you should rather be happy you met a great person that's if ur dream does do come thr

3 Likes

Re: What President Buhari Did To Me In My Dream Last Night. It's Not Funny by khengxlei(m): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Make i no talk sha lipsrsealed
Re: What President Buhari Did To Me In My Dream Last Night. It's Not Funny by vanida6: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
1bunne4lif:
YOU BETTER GO FOR CORONA VIRUS TEST BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
cheesy cheesy
Re: What President Buhari Did To Me In My Dream Last Night. It's Not Funny by skimena: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
President Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Wife Shares Chat Conversation Between Her Husband And His Gay Lover / This Yoruba Guy Is Doing His Masters / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.