Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,609 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Saddest Pictures On The Internet - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Saddest Pictures On The Internet (28508 Views)

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet / Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet / The Saddest Truth About Smart People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by Omar09(m): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THE FOOLS THAT SPECIALIZE IN REPORTING HIM FOR NOTHING TO THE FOOLS THAT BAN HIM FOR NOTHING HAVEN'T SEEN THIS THREAD.

MANY USERS HATE HIS THREADS. SOME OF THESE USERS HAPPEN TO BE MODERATORS WHO WILL BAN HIM FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL REASONS AND NOT BECAUSE HE'S DOING SOMETHING THAT IS AFFECTING THE FORUM.

OMAR I DON'T LIKE THAT YOU PREFER SAMSUNG TO ITEL, SO I'LL JUST BAN YOU FOR 3 MONTHS BECAUSE I PERSONALLY LOVE ITEL AND IT SHOULDN'T BE CRITICIZED.
THIS IS EXACTLY HOW YOUR MOD FRIENDS OPERATE NOWADAYS.

grin you funny die! Be it as it may, you are right. They haven't seen this this thread and it's quite a shame they decided to behave so bigoted like this.

@bolded I never stop laughing oh grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by Vyzz: 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:

I should tag that MF you right
Righteousness89 Good Morning oh creature of the most high♥️♥️

Hypocritical....

U shouldn't have a problem with who this guy is and expect that mod not to have a problem with whom u are....

Let's respect each others choice
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by CAPSLOCKED: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
donjazet:

Well, yes. One's freedom ends where another's begin.

you cant ask me to be silent if I see someone killing another person, I could be the victim tomorrow.

You are a psychopath with a potential to be a serial killer (music to your ears, I guess). You can't ask me to just look away and not try to intervene by appealing to whatever humanity you have left.

And yes, as an MOD, I will continue to make sure you are banned. It will soon be permanent.

OMAR09 I TOLD YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by Vyzz: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

HIS SYMPATHY ON THIS THREAD IS INSIGNIFICANT, SAME WITH HIS TROLLING OR SARCASM.
TO BE FAIR I READ SOME AND SHOOK MY HEAD, BUT CALLING HIM OUT LIKE YOU DID IS POINTLESS. LEAVE THE THREAD AND AVOID HIM HENCE.

TILL TODAY, SOME PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM SUPPORT RAPE, FRAUD, TRIBALISM, GENDER BIAS AND JUNGLE JUSTICE. SENSIBLE PEOPLE WILL ATTACK THEM INSTEAD OF CALL OUT The PERSON CATCHING CRUISE WITH EVENTS THAT TOOK PLACE DECADES AGO.
THE FIRST SET OF PEOPLE WILL KILL US IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER BECAUSE THEIR ACTIVITIES AFFECT US EVERY DAY. THE OTHER PERSON AND HIS MISERABLE SARCASM IS INSIGNIFICANT. JUMP AND PASS. WHAT IS SO HARD?

Can u jump and pass when u see those preachers with microphones u were trolling....

All I am saying is that u don't hate on some people and expect not to be hated by some people....

If u want to practice live and let live.... Do it without hypocrisy
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by CAPSLOCKED: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
Vyzz:
[color=#0099]Can u jump and pass when u see those preachers with microphones u were trolling....
All I am saying is that u don't hate on some people and expect not to be hated by some people....
If u want to practice live and let live.... Do it without hypocrisy

LOL, WHY ARE YOU COMPARING LIKE A CHILD?

THIS IS A THREAD ON THE INTERNET AND ANYBODY CAN JUMP AND PASS. THERE'S A THING CALLED "DARK HUMOR", AND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH IT. IT'S NOT LIKE THERE'S A CAMPAIGN FOR MURDER AND EVIL GOING ON HERE.

I CAN'T GIVE PASTORS A BREAK BECAUSE THEY DISTURB ME IN REAL LIFE. THEIR LIES SOUNDING FROM LOUD SPEAKERS FROM DAWN TO DUSK AND THE WAY THEY DISTURB PEACE IN PUBLIC AND PERSONAL SPACES IS SOMETHING TO WORRY ABOUT.
ALSO, THERE'S A CAMPAIGN AGAINST "SINNERS", BETTORS, HOMOSEXUALS, TROUSER WEARING WOMEN, FEMINISTS, AND MANY OTHER THINGS... SO I CAN'T KEEP SHUT.

COMPARING WHAT'S HAPPENING ON THIS THREAD WITH MY DISDAIN FOR RELIGIOUS PREACHERS IS MADNESS. HA!

3 Likes

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by OYENIYIJK: 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
Why this thing never go front page sef angry

1 Like

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by Omar09(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
donjazet:

you cant ask me to be silent if I see someone killing another person, I could be the victim tomorrow.

You are a psychopath with a potential to be a serial killer (music to your ears, I guess). You can't ask me to just look away and not try to intervene by appealing to whatever humanity you have left.

And yes, as an MOD, I will continue to make sure you are banned. It will soon be permanent.

Excuse me sir, now you are mixing emotions into your job as a mod here. Did he insult anyone on here? Did he post any advert?

So the fact he post gore stuff which never graces the fp and most time writes biography on serial killers now shows he's going to kill? What happened to ignoring a post?

It's quite a pity one can't exercise his right on a platform whilst obeying rules. If you ban him, prepare to ban those who posts accidents and it graces fp because they're all the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by Omar09(m): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
donjazet:

And I thought you to be the matured one here hence the 'mod' title. Some people actually enjoy his posts. I enjoy his posts.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by Omar09(m): 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

OMAR09 I TOLD YOU.

I just saw. One hell of an emotional mod.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by cybriz82(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
This is the picture of a 2 year-old boy Sujith Wilson, who fell into the borewell and stuck at the depth of 82 feet on October 2019 trichy district

The cries of this curious lad while he was consious and the way his mother, who was helpless there tried to console him by screaming “don't cry, we'll get you back dear” lol you know he is doomed .

Initially he was stuck at just 5 feet depth.Later on while the rescue operation he was slid further and reached 82 feet below the surface. All the efforts made by the rescuers were failed and rescue operation is still on. Hardrock structure of that area increased the difficulty of the task.

We really cannot tell if he made it out or not , but I pretty much doubt it

He made it out..cus there is a movie about d incident tittle EVERYBODY'S BABY,,is an old sch movie duh can't remember d year...
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by kenigwe18: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
donjazet:

I am nothing like you, you psycho. The thread is interesting because people like history. People are naturally curious about history, even the negative parts.
But for someone to see the darkest side of humanity and cherish it or bask in euphoria exhibits a sick mindset.

Look at explorer, the guy presents interesting topics all round. He portrays his sadness when he posts negative threads. But you seem to only have a penchant for bloody stories.

I just pray for people around you. Your mom and dad should really be scared, that's if you've not done it already.

From a concerned fan

@OP have been a follower for quite sometime now due to your post here on NL which I'm sure are pain taking to get or compile. I've also been quiet following this thread, so sure yea, you can call me a fangrin

Buh I'm with @donjazet on this, don't get this wrong there's nothing with your post( or article if may call it). Infact I'm fascinated with history despite science is my field, trust me I hardly read articles buh yours still got my interest.

Now here is the deaL the only wrong thing I can point out here is the fact that you don't show empathy while telling it. Its only sane for you to have that feeling(or any similar feeling) there's no two ways about it.

Any other feeling you show might be considered inhumane. Consciously done you might be seen as someone capable of perpetuating this act/ Unconsciously done might been seen as someone sick mentally.

Its importanT for you to know this you can't be happy or excited when telling these despicable acts or as you themed it sad moments.
If you do, it would be likE dishing out a nice delicious tasty food, and adding a little piece of visible human shiT on top.
No one would find it appealing.

That's my take on this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by SOFTDRINK: 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
Qu3sT:
Corrected myself later on.
Ok Bro, no qualms.
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
cybriz82:

He made it out..cus there is a movie about d incident tittle EVERYBODY'S BABY,,is an old sch movie duh can't remember d year...
yeah it was to make it end happy , The boy died of apphiaxtion , he fainted multiple times , was trying to scream but too weak and he kept sliding into the earth core through slippery borehole , ?
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
Vyzz:

Hypocritical....

U shouldn't have a problem with who this guy is and expect that mod not to have a problem with whom u are....

Let's respect each others choice
haha that MF is a friend of mine we tease , Hypocritical? Look deeper it's the 'mod' who is hypocritical
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
Dalil8:

He has no empathy until he's put in same situation as those victims. That's how they are.

Put a knife to his throat now and you'll see him shaking like a wet kitten.
I'm sadly human after all but been an atheist killing me would mean leaving this 'form of existence' , so it's a win win
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
Very Informative, I nearly threw up though.
Op, thank you but it seems you're sadist.
The thread is awesome.
I am , I was born that way , we try to curb our habits , trust me no one is normal , there's nothing like 'normal' .
I am safe in dark and gore , then you are tagged a psychopath but in fact Artists .. Thank you Raeheemwayne , wake up knowing you're an Awesome Awesome fellow ♥️♥️
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
doggedfighter:

Nice nice nice
lol you're so awesome this was specically for you ,LordReed tongue and Dyt Cute Scared Babies
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
Twinkletwin:
God help me am starving
STFU are you not better then these people eating from the ground , I can tell you no one in Nigeria would openly eat carcass and not want to help , STFU and work!
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
dominique:
I couldn't sleep well last night because of the photos on this thread and now I'm back on it to look up more photos, am I ok laidis? embarassed
Listen
There's this endorphins released when we watch 3thing
It's pretty normal , follow me I'll follow you back , endure a bit more and you'll enjoy gore and see life in a whole different light ,trust me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
Omar09:
Why haven't you been banned yet on this thread? Are the mods asleep?

Tell me Sorcerer, what did you do to them, killed them?
lol Seun is generating massive traffic on gore fans , we Rock bro! Let's enjoy gloom and sadness , emotions and don't underestimate meditation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

ALL THAT PRAY NEVER SOLVE A PROBLEM. BUT TO BE HONEST THE MICROPHONE SHOUTING PREACHERS AND THEIR POLLUTION DESERVE TO DIE. THEY DON'T SOLVE ANY PROBLEMS BUT INSTEAD ADD MORE PROBLEMS IN AN ALREADY PROBLEMATIC PLACE. THE KIND OF PEACE OF MIND I ENJOYED THE LAST 3 MONTHS...
NOW THEY'RE OPENING UP AGAIN AND DRIVING ME CRAZY.
I know bro , I woke up 5am because they were doing allarskoba , at 5!!!
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by Omar09(m): 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
lol Seen is generating massive traffic on gore fans , we Rock bro! Let's enjoy gloom and sadness , emotions and don't underestimate meditation

Rock on brother! Rock on!
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THE FOOLS THAT SPECIALIZE IN REPORTING HIM FOR NOTHING TO THE FOOLS THAT BAN HIM FOR NOTHING HAVEN'T SEEN THIS THREAD.

MANY USERS HATE HIS THREADS. SOME OF THESE USERS HAPPEN TO BE MODERATORS WHO WILL BAN HIM FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL REASONS AND NOT BECAUSE HE'S DOING SOMETHING THAT IS AFFECTING THE FORUM.

OMAR I DON'T LIKE THAT YOU PREFER SAMSUNG TO ITEL, SO I'LL JUST BAN YOU FOR 3 MONTHS BECAUSE I PERSONALLY LOVE ITEL AND IT SHOULDN'T BE CRITICIZED.
THIS IS EXACTLY HOW YOUR MOD FRIENDS OPERATE NOWADAYS.
omg Jesus 's cold tits ! This is high level sarcasm omg dude,! Wtf ♥️♥️
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

OMAR09 I TOLD YOU.
that explains all CAPSLOCKED

Mail me here
darnleypedro22@gmail.com
Let talk
Omar you too
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
kenigwe18:

From a concerned fan

@OP have been a follower for quite sometime now due to your post here on NL which I'm sure are pain taking to get or compile. I've also been quiet following this thread, so sure yea, you can call me a fangrin

Buh I'm with @donjazet on this, don't get this wrong there's nothing with your post( or article if may call it). Infact I'm fascinated with history despite science is my field, trust me I hardly read articles buh yours still got my interest.

Now here is the deaL the only wrong thing I can point out here is the fact that you don't show empathy while telling it. Its only sane for you to have that feeling(or any similar feeling) there's no two ways about it.

Any other feeling you show might be considered inhumane. Consciously done you might be seen as someone capable of perpetuating this act/ Unconsciously done might been seen as someone sick mentally.

Its importanT for you to know this you can't be happy or excited when telling these despicable acts or as you themed it sad moments.
If you do, it would be likE dishing out a nice delicious tasty food, and adding a little piece of visible human shiT on top.

That's my take on this
you're Awesome ♥️ know that reading this
Follow me I'll tag in In all my posts

The Empathy and Sarcasm I use in my post not just break tension with heart wrenching images , but some people love simple comic relief in things like this , and most people just love gore with or without the comic relief
I'll love you to text me here

. darnleypedro22@gmail.com
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by OfficialSam(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
Following
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by Omar09(m): 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
that explains all CAPSLOCKED

Mail me here
darnleypedro22@gmail.com
Let talk
Omar you too

Mailed you.

1 Like

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by Omar09(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
kenigwe18:

From a concerned fan

That's my take on this

How do you guys read empathy from a write up?

I mean look at my text, do you see any emotion oozing out of me through to my phone and it pops up on your screen saying I might be sad typing this?

Wow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
This is the song! This is it !
CAPSLOCKED Illicict, illuminatus,, Omar09 paleface , tillaman, lordReed

And and Christains answer just one of his questions , he is a believer btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzCIeNhw8oE

1 Like

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
Righteousness89
You are one of the the Known BROADCASTERS AND HOLY SPIROTIT TAPPERS. On here I double fucking dare you to answer one on this believers question.
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Righteousness89
You are one of the the Known BROADCASTERS AND HOLY SPIROTIT TAPPERS. On here I double fucking dare you to answer one on this believers questions,

The first time I listened to this song Dear God by Dax, I was like, who is this nigga, I was amazed by the audacity but being a rational person that I am, I could see sense in all what he said in that song..

You need to listen to Oh Lord by Nf

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University / Top Ten Institutions Chosen As First Choice By Candidates In 2018 UTME / FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.