Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

Saddest Pictures On The Internet - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Saddest Pictures On The Internet (30133 Views)

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet / Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet / The Saddest Truth About Smart People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:

The first time I listened to this song Dear God by Dax, I was like, who is this nigga, I was amazed by the audacity but being a rational person that I am, I could see sense in all what he said in that song..
I know right , I really want a believer to answer the questions and still defend God smfh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:

The first time I listened to this song Dear God by Dax, I was like, who is this nigga, I was amazed by the audacity but being a rational person that I am, I could see sense in all what he said in that song..

You need to listen to Oh Lord by Nf
yup , haha definitely an NF fan listen to how could you leave us

This is one sad song haha most adults Cry to NF. ♥️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOzQMCyPc8o
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
yup , haha definitely an NF fan listen to how could you leave us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOzQMCyPc8o

Am downloading the MP3 version straight up..Am currently listening to Dax-Book of Revelation.
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:

Am downloading the MP3 version straight up..Am currently listening to Dax-Book of Revelation.
your welcome tm, enjoy this new world , I'll send one one your should listen to , better if in marijuana due to her sensual voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00bumpN0Mhw
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
My favourite thing gives me peace
And tranquil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCJblaUkkfc
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
your welcome tm, enjoy this new world , I'll send one one your should listen to , better if in marijuana due to her sensual voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00bumpN0Mhw

Jhene Aiko-Pressure.. On it..
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 6:46am On Jun 28, 2020
EkopSparoAyara
Morning Man ♥️
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 6:58am On Jun 28, 2020
OrestesDante:

angryangry angry angry

Have you found karma?

Tell him he was late on this one...

#I stand with Hushpuppi#

lol morning dude
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by Palehair: 7:16am On Jun 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
lol Seun is generating massive traffic on gore fans , we Rock bro! Let's enjoy gloom and sadness , emotions and don't underestimate meditation
You slay. King!!!

1 Like

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 7:18am On Jun 28, 2020
Palehair:

You slay. King!!!
morning palehair ♥️ you are king ! You are pure Awesomeness in a jar , enjoy your morning remember to enjoy today fully

1 Like

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by Dyt(f): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
lol you're so awesome this was specically for you ,LordR.eed tongue and Dyt Cute Scared Babies

Lol
Howdy?
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2020
Dyt:

Lol
Howdy?
morning hey , been off a while?
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 10:22am On Jun 28, 2020
Since I've been tagged a psychopath by most , I'll explain va few things
We are not the same heck they may not be another you in 10more eras or ever even
II) yes some people are born different they cannot help who they are , if beauty is ugly and been ugly is attractive , trust me your idea of beauty will be of beattlejuice (YouTube him, alot of you know him but didn't know he was the beattlejuice , lovely guy too)
Now see how society defines beauty , imagine other things like religion and education they have manipulated (God is not real btw , Education is Another Scam ) but knowledge is power , don't confuse School and knowledge or learning ,

Iii) if you are diagnosed with schizophrenia(heck they start shit up and blame the Psychopaths) , but do you judge them ? No right
But if you're diagnosed as bipolar psychopath, you judge the average person diagnosed with sczhophenia or Autism or even been born gay or transgendered? they were born this way
NB not all psychopaths kill (it's stupid stereotype), we may be fascinated by blood ,gore and death so ? We find peace and our warmth and safety there , people find colours attractive we don't ,
why then judge you fucking mod donjazet? , but know one thing we are humans too ,

I bet you're still homophobic In the 21st century too

psychopaths kill yes but not all others sit back and enjoy the show

iamoyindamola

Be honest , you also we're born different you're not like the next man , just because society accept your flaw doesn't makes it better than mine

CAPSLOCKED, LordShiva97, Omar09 Tillaman, fattyprince, Savagethe21st (good morning), morning Qu3st

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by Dyt(f): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
morning hey , been off a while?

Not sitted my butt at home
Showing skin season
cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 10:27am On Jun 28, 2020
Dyt:

Not sitted my butt at home
Showing skin season
cheesy grin cheesy grin
oh yeah ! Oh yeah! Can't wait hun ♥️♥️
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2020
More photos of the Chinese girl before been brutally raped and killed by the Japanese , she smiled all the knowing well she was facing death

1 Like

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2020
Oh btw was banned on other threads aside this , think this is my last ban to last till 2031 I guess I'll have to leave Nairaland after this ban , still shocked it's not been taken down yet Omar09

1 Like

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 10:56am On Jun 28, 2020
May 17, 1945, a German girl is overcome with emotion as she walks past the exhumed bodies of some of the 800 slave workers murdered by SS guards at Nammering, Germany, and laid here so that townspeople may view the work of their Nazi leaders

Even Germans were awwwd by the brutality of the Nazis

2 Likes

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2020
Omar09 Necrophiliacs disgust me too but , a honestly almost threaded , it's not worth it , there's a lot of fun without that ,
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2020
Cech Republic citizens cry as they 'hail hitler' as The Nazis conqured it's citizens

Hail Hitler you damn Cech people!

1 Like

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by iamoyindamola(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Since I've been tagged a psychopath by most , I'll explain va few things
We are not the same heck they may not be another you in 10more eras or ever even
II) yes some people are born different they cannot help who they are , if beauty is ugly and been ugly is attractive , trust me your idea of beauty will be of beattlejuice (YouTube him, alot of you know him but didn't know he was the beattlejuice , lovely guy too)
Now see how society defines beauty , imagine other things like religion and education they have manipulated (God is not real btw , Education is Another Scam ) but knowledge is power , don't confuse School and knowledge or learning ,

Iii) if you are diagnosed with schizophrenia(heck they start shit up and blame the Psychopaths) , but do you judge them ? No right
But if you're diagnosed as bipolar psychopath, you judge the average person diagnosed with sczhophenia or Autism or even been born gay or transgendered? they were born this way
NB not all psychopaths kill (it's stupid stereotype), we may be fascinated by blood ,gore and death so ? We find peace and our warmth and safety there , people find colours attractive we don't ,
why then judge you fucking mod donjazet? , but know one thing we are humans too ,

I bet you're still homophobic In the 21st century too

psychopaths kill yes but not all others sit back and enjoy the show

Be honest , you also we're born different you're not like the next man , just because society accept your flaw doesn't makes it better than mine

CAPSLOCKED, LordShiva97, Omar09 Tillaman, fattyprince, Savagethe21st (good morning), morning Qu3st
Keep your epistle to yourself, stop blaming people for whatever befall you.
Learn to take responsibility of your actions

1 Like

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2020
iamoyindamola:

again eat a corpse

Now mention 1 person I placed my responsibility to ? If you can't you're completely void of intelligence , and proper comprehension, (no offence but would be taken offensive if true , by all means do take offense will my words)

1 Like

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2020
iamoyindamola:

SMH you really are incoherent with words

Google the word 'Epistle'

Like been a psychopath there's no way helping been an idiot bro

Shame you're a mod you and dbest .

This is an Epistole , what I wrote was not , meathead!

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 11:54am On Jun 28, 2020
NisforNicky:
seun lalasticlala mynd44

this dude is sick. we have a psychopath on Nairaland.
soon he would be live streaming his own murders or something..
what the hell!

Bystanders look on as a boy's burning corpse lies next to the jeep he was in, which was struck by a German V-2 rocket in Antwerp, Belgium on November 27, 1944

This is literally what minding your bussiness means cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 11:55am On Jun 28, 2020
Two women stand amid the leveled ruins of the almshouse that was their home before a German bombing raid destroyed it in Newbury, England on February 11, 1943.

1 Like

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by Omar09(m): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Oh btw was banned on other threads aside this , think this is my last ban to last till 2031 I guess I'll have to leave Nairaland after this ban , still shocked it's not been taken down yet Omar09

Oh no! How do I get me gore and sad pictures?
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
Omar09:

Oh no! How do I get me gore and sad pictures?
oh I'm getting a site , pure Gore filled !!!
I'mma tag you in when done ♥️♥️
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by Omar09(m): 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
oh I'm getting a site , pure Gore filled !!!
I'mma tag you in when done ♥️♥️

OK!

1 Like

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by Thryphosa(m): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Thryphosa , (rom16:12)?

Yes bro, wow! You found the name out in the Bible. Kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by iamoyindamola(m): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
SMH you really are incoherent with words

Google the word 'Epistle'

Like been a psychopath there's no way helping been an idiot bro

Shame you're a mod you and dbest .

This is an Epistole , what I wrote was not , meathead!

psychopath grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lassa Fever Kills AAUA Student, Another Shot Dead By Cultists / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / Does A Local Government Chairman Earn More Than A University Vice-chancellor??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.