Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Lets Come Together To Share Ideas On Developing Our Communities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Come Together To Share Ideas On Developing Our Communities (683 Views)

Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE / 2023: Obi Can Only Win Presidential Election If We Come Together – Kwankwaso / We Must Not Allow Anyone To Plunge Our Communities Into Bloodletting - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Come Together To Share Ideas On Developing Our Communities by ModestGal(f): 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
Please share your ideas
What do you think are our major problems as people, and how can we solve this problem.

Please don't let us start blaming our leaders, because I'm not sure that would do us any good as we already know they are not passionate about making this Nation grow, they do not share in the pains of poor people, they do not care about our vulnerable people. How can we as individuals better ourselves and communities?

Click link to join us here on FB
https://www./1763160503841599/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Come Together To Share Ideas On Developing Our Communities by ModestGal(f): 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
As for me, I see lots of vulnerable children wasting away in our public schools and it pains me so much.
Re: Lets Come Together To Share Ideas On Developing Our Communities by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
U can start by being a person of integrity
Whether people are looking or not, u are trustworthy and can be relied on
I say this because I have been duped so many times online and I wonder why people cannot be trusted. Online market has space for everyone to be millionaires and better our nation but who to trust has become a huge issue...

3 Likes

Re: Lets Come Together To Share Ideas On Developing Our Communities by ModestGal(f): 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
I say this because I have been duped so many times online and I wonder why people cannot be trusted. Online market has space for everyone to be millionaires and better our nation but who to trust has become a huge issue...
I agree with you sis, thats one of the resources many people are yet to rush into, being a person of INTERGRITY always pay
Re: Lets Come Together To Share Ideas On Developing Our Communities by Annruby: 7:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Are we even ready for the change process?
Re: Lets Come Together To Share Ideas On Developing Our Communities by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
Our major problem as a nation, as a people is Unity. We are extremely disunited, divided and divisive. You make a comment (however harmless) and the next thing, it becomes an unnecessary tribal and ethnic tirade.

We have Certain groups of people who feel its their right to rule and keep ruling, enriching their "people" and what not.

Someone takes the mantle to put his life ; literally on the frontline and asks Nigerians to unite to hold a peaceful protest against injustice, misrule, corruption et al and he is mocked, shamed and imprisoned and mocked some more by the very same people he was trying to help.
Totally unnecessary!
I am venting...apologies.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Come Together To Share Ideas On Developing Our Communities by armyofone(m): 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
Community together - great idea.

ModestGal:
As for me, I see lots of vulnerable children wasting away in our public schools and it pains me so much.

Grassroots training of Birth control.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Come Together To Share Ideas On Developing Our Communities by Inteltower: 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
if we need to address our communities we need to start with entrepreneurship which will help in fund raising used to solve other basic amenities.

plus we need to introduce a dual currency that can support the main currency.

plus me and a friend have an idea that can help as a solution to security/criminal problems especially in cases of rape
Re: Lets Come Together To Share Ideas On Developing Our Communities by Tranquillity360: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
Dead ideagrin
Re: Lets Come Together To Share Ideas On Developing Our Communities by Babacele: 2:34am On Jun 27, 2020
vivaciousvivi:
Our major problem as a nation, as a people is Unity. We are extremely disunited, divided and divisive. You make a comment (however harmless) and the next thing, it becomes an unnecessary tribal and ethnic tirade.

We have Certain groups of people who feel its their right to rule and keep ruling, enriching their "people" and what not.

Someone takes the mantle to put his life ; literally on the frontline and asks Nigerians to unite to hold a peaceful protest against injustice, misrule, corruption et al and he is mocked, shamed and imprisoned and mocked some more by the very same people he was trying to help.
Totally unnecessary!
I am venting...apologies.
hmmmm abeg no vent too much ooo because the environment no care; if not, we should be on the street together against lack of adequate electricity,water,Jobs,security etc that affect us all. No one tribe can laud it over others any longer in Nigeria however some people try; I know so.
I say make you come out for public office make we support you, you no gree naa. Hope you are good?
Re: Lets Come Together To Share Ideas On Developing Our Communities by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 27, 2020
This is the major issue with Africans ...we treat symptoms and not the sickness .....lack of progress in our community is as a result of something ....it didn't just happen

This country is structured in a way it can't work ...untill we give each people right to grow at their place n decide their destiny with system choose by them then we are just joking

Do this and everything would fall in place

1 Like

Re: Lets Come Together To Share Ideas On Developing Our Communities by tevinsolt: 7:51am On Jun 27, 2020
Organization and execution of Street Meetings - Neigbhorhood Meetings - Town Meetings
Re: Lets Come Together To Share Ideas On Developing Our Communities by EagleNest(m): 8:29am On Jun 27, 2020
Where there is no trust there can't be cohesion and unity. And without unity of purpose how can we work together. And if we fail to reason and work together for our collective good then the status quo will never stop. And for the so called politicians, it is a bazaar as no question is asked from the supposed people that gave them power. It is a chain of failures that need to be repaired from the source.

1 Like

Re: Lets Come Together To Share Ideas On Developing Our Communities by ican2020: 8:40am On Jun 27, 2020
Change the constitution of Nigeria and every other things shall be added
Re: Lets Come Together To Share Ideas On Developing Our Communities by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:43am On Jun 27, 2020
Babacele:
hmmmm abeg no vent too much ooo because the environment no care; if not, we should be on the street together against lack of adequate electricity,water,Jobs,security etc that affect us all. No one tribe can laud it over others any longer in Nigeria however some people try; I know so.
I say make you come out for public office make we support you, you no gree naa. Hope you are good?
My dear, public office ke?! You nko?
I am fine jare.
Happy Saturday!
Re: Lets Come Together To Share Ideas On Developing Our Communities by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

Lol. This is a major problem in Naija. Lack of integrity makes everything seem difficult and impossible when it is not. I am meant to carry out a trademark registration for my client. Have collected money and all but I am stuck because i have a hunch that the front desk officer at the Ministry I am to do it is a crook. Lol.
Re: Lets Come Together To Share Ideas On Developing Our Communities by Babacele: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

My dear, public office ke?! You nko?
I am fine jare.
Happy Saturday!
Me na king maker, background arranger......some make leaders,and some are leaders. Saturday good ,everything good . Waiting for the invitation to unveiling ' ofei akwu' abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: Lets Come Together To Share Ideas On Developing Our Communities by Babacele: 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
Igbochief001:
This is the major issue with Africans ...we treat symptoms and not the sickness .....lack of progress in our community is as a result of something ....it didn't just happen

This country is structured in a way it can't work ...untill we give each people right to grow at their place n decide their destiny with system choose by them then we are just joking

Do this and everything would fall in place
how do you achieve that please?
Re: Lets Come Together To Share Ideas On Developing Our Communities by AreaFada2: 12:57am On Jun 28, 2020
Grass root work. Motivate kids/youth and give them a better attitude & orientation. Integrity. Away from money by any means. Through extra help with education or activities after school.

Before they grow up and become corrupted like their fathers/mothers.
Re: Lets Come Together To Share Ideas On Developing Our Communities by Ayo8(m): 1:26am On Jun 28, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Dead ideagrin
If you have nothing meaningful to add, just keep off....find somewhere else to display your uselessness...

(1) (Reply)

Court Stops Banker From Testifying Against Babachir Lawal / 10 Wounded As Gunshots Rock PDP Campaign Train In Edo / NTA Refer Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri (Adamawa State Governor): Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.