Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator (89587 Views)

Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine / Dino Melaye And His Daughter Cried At The Burial Of His Mum.(photos) / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by canDy4eva(f): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zoie:
The problem I have with Righteousness89 is not his preaching. No.
It is the fact that he doesn't demonstrate emotional intelligence.
How can you read that someone died and next thing "if he didn't believe in Jesus, by now he's roasting in hell"?
It reeks of apathy. And that's just one among many things he says.
Nairaland is a secular forum, there's religion section, to write your posts but no. Every post you find him threatening fire and brimstone on non believers.

THIS MUST STOP.
If Righteousness89 doesn't desist from his ways, I call for a motion to report him till he's banned.
No to religious terrorism.

What are you afraid of?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by LEOSZ(m): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
Lmaoo
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by emperorzz(m): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
When are they going to share the picture of Senator Orji Uzor Kalu and Senate President Ahmed Lawal?
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
canDy4eva:

What are you afraid of?
Of the fact that people like yourself don't read before commenting. Do better.
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by Nuel19: 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zoie:
The problem I have with Righteousness89 is not his preaching. No.
It is the fact that he doesn't demonstrate emotional intelligence.
How can you read that someone died and next thing "if he didn't believe in Jesus, by now he's roasting in hell"?
It reeks of apathy. And that's just one among many things he says.
Nairaland is a secular forum, there's religion section, to write your posts but no. Every post you find him threatening fire and brimstone on non believers.

THIS MUST STOP.
If Righteousness89 doesn't desist from his ways, I call for a motion to report him till he's banned.
No to religious terrorism.

Why is guilty conscience killing you?

The last time i checked this is an open forum and as such Righteousness89 is entitled to his opinion.

He has chosen to spread the word of God through the writings in the scripture. Why are you so perturbed about him saying "people who don't believe in Christ will go to hell when they die"?

Is there something you ain't telling us?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by ikechialex1(m): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
Then connection will bring him out
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nuel19:

Why is guilty conscience killing you?

The last time i checked this is an open forum and as such Righteousness89 is entitled to his opinion.

He has chosen to spread the word of God through the writings in the scripture. Why are you so perturbed about him saying "people who don't believe in Christ will go to hell when they die"?

Is there something you ain't telling us?
There are sections for religion. That guy is always on every post threatening non believers, showing apathy to those who lost loved ones and even sympathising with pepertrators of rape, blaming the devil.
Guy, I know that you know that that guy is not well in the head. Don't be a sycophant.
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by Nuel19: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zoie:

There are sections for religion. That guy is always on every post threatening non believers, showing apathy to those who lost loved ones and even sympathising with pepertrators of rape, blaming the devil.
Guy, I know that you know that that guy is not well in the head. Don't be a sycophant.

If you don't have any skeleton in your cupboard I don't see why you should be bothered by his biblical quotes.

Sympathizing with perpetrators of rape by blaming the devil, how do you mean?
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nuel19:

If you don't have any skeleton in your cupboard I don't see why you should be bothered by his biblical quotes.

Sympathizing with perpetrators of rape by blaming the devil, how do you mean?

Don't ask me further questions, go and read his comments.
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by Realadey(m): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Chaiiii! Aiye le
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by Nuel19: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zoie:

Don't ask me further questions, go and read his comments.

If you're a pagan then you shouldn't be perturbed by the word of God.

Righteousness89 will not because of you stop quoting the scriptures.

Learn to respect people's business.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by cardoctor(m): 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
Like father like son
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nuel19:

If you're a pagan then you shouldn't be perturbed by the word of God.

Righteousness89 will not because of you stop quoting the scriptures.

Learn to respect people's business.
He should equally learn to respect people's beliefs. And you should learn to comprehend before typing.
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by uvie66: 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Olalan:
Really how some people associated with him seems amusing.....cause even a dummy in nigeria knows he wasn't earning legitimately to fund his luxurious lifestyle
I weakooo..no named company or organization associated with him, no one have ever come forward to say they have transacted business with him, and you will never see his company on his Facebook page. All you need is to add 2and 2 together. There is this other guy called E Money.
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by Nuel19: 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zoie:

He should equally learn to respect people's beliefs. And you should learn to comprehend before typing.

Like I said earlier, this is an open forum. The same way you're entitled to your opinion so he is too as long as it doesn't go against the rules and regulations of the forum.

Quit bitching, you need to upgrade your low IQ so as to advance your level of assimilation.

Word up!
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by RPG2020(m): 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
neurowale001:
#1.4m only
TOKUNBO mazda RX-8 SPORT car in FANTASTIC working condition with:
good 4PLUG engine,
FOUR (4) doors,
CUSTOM PAPER,
rugged manual gear,
classy alloy wheels,
Fantastic entertainment system with DVD PLAYER,
clean interior, exterior and lots more.
Located in IBADAN

Nice car I rock the car that year 2014
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by OriOko88(m): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
I don't know why I keeps having this feeling that husspupy will scale thru. I don't trust those Arab police. They may collect some billions from him, and set him free on huge bail. I see his matter dying a natural death, and he would go into hiding
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by ofiko123(m): 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
Birds of the same feather..
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nuel19:

Like I said earlier, this is an open forum. The same way you're entitled to your opinion so he is too as long as it doesn't go against the rules and regulations of the forum.

Quit bitching, you need to upgrade your low IQ so as to advance your level of assimilation.

Word up!
You done? Swerve!
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

savage words, they couldn't find any word to compare Dino suit rather they use "jacket" well obviously people won't linsten when they are been told, don't a man mango when you can't fathom his source, some people will say " who care?" well Dino dine with Hushpuppi grin ; D I hope my nigga don't mention him that he gave him as a birthday gift when he attend Dino's birthday grin grin pray for Dino as his treading grin
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by Nuel19: 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zoie:

You done? Swerve!
Choose your battles carefully. Don't go down that road, I'll be your worst nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by yankison(m): 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
neurowale001:
#1.4m only
TOKUNBO mazda RX-8 SPORT car in FANTASTIC working condition with:
good 4PLUG engine,
FOUR (4) doors,
CUSTOM PAPER,
rugged manual gear,
classy alloy wheels,
Fantastic entertainment system with DVD PLAYER,
clean interior, exterior and lots more.
Located in IBADAN

Drop u number
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by neurowale001(m): 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
yankison:

Drop u number

Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by seun10k5k(m): 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:
grin

Politics in Nigeria tire person

APC should Tagg Interpol, FBI, and Dubai Police , let them play PDP's game

APC supporters twitter group Na clown and bully.

what if FBI mistakenly sees this pics and pick Dino up how will he explain his luxury cars and lavish lifestyle on less than 1 million legitimate salary

James Ibori and Deprieye Alamieghasaha couldn't recover from FBI/Interpol attack ,. Dino go just die

They don't make arrest because of mere picture unlike Nigeria police. They work with facts before action
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nuel19:

Choose your battles carefully. Don't go down that road, I'll be your worst nightmare.
Hehe. This battle is not yours. Don't get burnt.
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by mattfeuter(m): 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Weedsmoker:
shocked

Pot calling kettle black.
APC is the biggest scam of all times.

We ain’t forget, trust me. . .
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by Nuel19: 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zoie:

Hehe. This battle is not yours. Don't get burnt.

Reverse will be the case!

That's what's up.
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by Badmuskennis007: 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
9 hectares of land for sale in olode, akaran, ona ara Lg ibadan. 700k per hectare. contact on whatsapp or call 08108444864 for more details

Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by One4me: 12:18am On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:
grin

Politics in Nigeria tire person

APC should Tagg Interpol, FBI, and Dubai Police , let them play PDP's game

APC supporters twitter group Na clown and bully.

what if FBI mistakenly sees this pics and pick Dino up how will he explain his luxury cars and lavish lifestyle on less than 1 million legitimate salary

James Ibori and Deprieye Alamieghasaha couldn't recover from FBI/Interpol attack ,. Dino go just die

Dino was a fraudster doing Visa racketeering, long before he even became a Politician so it is very likely that he was "backbone" for SmallPuppy and other fraudsters, most likely he was getting his CUT or why would a Nigerian Senator be doing Poster Picture for a Fraudster?
FBI and Dubai Police, come and see the one you left behind o, we have done most of the investogation for you.

#NigeriaHatesFraudsters
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by One4me: 12:24am On Jun 27, 2020
Nuel19:

Word up!

That brainless dunderhead has been on every thread on Nairaland, moaning about the post of that @Righteous89, you will think the person bleeped the bitch on credit. grin grin
I have never seen a brainless stalker like that, just spewing rubbish all over the place. Seriously Negative I.Q
I am certain she has mental difficulties and the prayer of that @Righteous89 is excerbating her madness. grin undecided
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by stayclearofme: 1:07am On Jun 27, 2020
Weedsmoker:
shocked

Pot calling kettle black.
APC is the biggest scam of all times.
How is your comment related to the post? Out of point!
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by Teejay13(m): 1:09am On Jun 27, 2020
Has it gotten to that stage yet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' / Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) / Profile Of 'VIP' Inmates In Kuje Prison Before Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.