Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes (3310 Views)

Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. / "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen / What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by ebuka10box(m): 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
I see y'all as family, this forum has helped me a lot so I don't mind airing my problems. I'm a graduate, got no job and things haven't been really good with me this year due to the pandemic. Lotta insults from family and friends ,Lotta you know when you don't have money you don't have a say even IN family. I haven't slept with a prostitute until this year May, I really got depressed and that led me to that. I'm not proud of it but Its now becoming an addiction and done stuff like that 3 times. How can I get peace within?? Really gotta stop visiting brothels cause I don't like the idea of paying for sex and it's immoral. I wanna stop before it goes out of hand

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by Baloranking(m): 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
No job, where do you get money to visit the brothels??

Talk to God first, and work on yourself, the same energy you put in looking for brothels use it in search of jobs.

Desist from what you're doing and await your testimony.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by Amb1045(m): 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
My guy life no balance oooooh, you gat to control your desire before you destroy your destiny. olosho no be better thing. I understand your frustrations most youth are facing the same problem of no job na waiting Dee push people to any means of success. I no blame hushpuppi because the matter strong now and man must survive
Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by Imiete(m): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
Amb1045:
My guy life no balance oooooh, you gat to control your desire before you destroy your destiny. olosho no be better thing. I understand your frustrations most youth are facing the same problem of no job na waiting Dee push people to any means of success. I no blame hushpuppi because the matter strong now and man must survive
Exactly my guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by Oluromantic: 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
Well for the sleeping with prostitutes, once the source of d depression is settled, you will look away from it.

Now what you can do to stop the depression is avoid being alone. You didn't say if you're married. Do what makes u happy or shift the sex addiction into another addiction like videogames..PS4, football matches, music etc.
Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by ebuka10box(m): 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
Baloranking:
No job, where do you get money to visit the brothels??

Talk to God first, and work on yourself, the same energy you put in looking for brothels use it in search of jobs.

Desist from what you're doing and await your testimony.
Thanks a lot sir
Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by anthonyuncle(m): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
read ur Bible

2 Likes

Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by ebuka10box(m): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
Amb1045:
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by ebuka10box(m): 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
anthonyuncle:
read ur Bible
Can I get peace within reading my Bible, if u got Bible verses please help me
Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by Xristars(m): 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hmm. Bro I won't judge you.
But don't you think you should be using your intellect as a graduate and data to earn money or learn a skill.

I believe idleness is the reason you ventured into this immortal act, because if your mind was busy strategizing or thinking of how to earn Extra money you won't have done it.

The money you spent on prostitute could have been your start up capital.

Get busy and start thinking and earn back your respect, but don't forget to ask God for forgiveness.
Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by anthonyuncle(m): 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
ebuka10box:

grab that Bible, open it, the Spirit will lead & direct u
Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by ebuka10box(m): 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Oluromantic:
Well for the sleeping with prostitutes, once the source of d depression is settled, you will look away from it.

Now what you can do to stop the depression is avoid being alone. You didn't say if you're married. Do what makes u happy or shift the sex addiction into another addiction like videogames..PS4, football matches, music etc.
Single, I'm 28
Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by Everrest9(m): 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Follow the instruction; read the Bible from beginning to end.
Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by ebuka10box(m): 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
Everrest9:
Follow the instruction; read the Bible from beginning to end.
Okay
Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by victorian(f): 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
ebuka10box:

Read the Bible from Old Testament to psalms and proverbs. Read and understand every word in it.
Pray, pour out your heart to God.
Pray for forgiveness of sins.
Stop having sex with anybody, it delays breakthrough.
Also listen to Worship and praise songs . They are soul lifting .

Always decree and prophesy good thing onto your self, by placing your right hand on your head while blessing yourself, for there is power in our tongue only if we believe.

When my life collapsed some years back, I cut off from sex for 5years! I focused completely on God and gave my mind and all to God while I look out for opportunities to rise again.
It's not an easy ride. It was very tough cos im an orphan. And my extended families where just there for decoration. All man for himself.

It was just me and God himself. And I was determined to surpass and rise again.

It was war but thank God, I have overcome that period. God has lifted me up again and even expand my biz even in this lockdown. I can only say it's God .

If you hold. Firmly to God. Helpers will come your way. Job offers will come your way and u will be amazed how just one destiny helper will locate u and lead u out of the tunnel.

Don't despair. Just free your mind, and believe God will change things.
He has done it before and he can still do it again.

Only if u believe.

Extended Family members are now calling, singing my praises and all. Forgeting how they all left me when my parents died, my only Brothr died and I was left alone to my fate when things went so bad and terrible for me . But it's all good. God dey.
I still give God the glory for everything. God knows best. I've forgiven all of them and moved on with my life.

So leave sex alone and cling to God.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by ebuka10box(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
victorian:

Read the Bible from Old Testament to psalms and proverbs. Read and understand every word in it.
Pray, pour out your heart to God.
Pray for forgiveness of sins.
Stop having sex with anybody, it delays breakthrough.
Also listen to Worship and praise songs . They are soul lifting .

Always decree and prophesy good thing onto your self, by placing your right hand on your head while blessing yourself, for there is power in our tongue only if we believe.

When my life collapsed some years back, I cut off from sex for 5years! I focused completely on God and gave my mind and all to God while I look out for opportunities to rise again.
It's not an easy ride. It was very tough cos im an orphan. And my extended families where just there for decoration. All man for himself.

It was just me and God himself. And I was determined to surpass and rise again.

It was war but thank God, I have overcome that period. God has lifted me up again and even expand my biz even in this lockdown. I can only say it's God .

If you hold. Firmly to God. Helpers will come your way. Job offers will come your way and u will be amazed how just one destiny helper will locate u and lead u out of the tunnel.

Don't despair. Just free your mind, and believe God will change things.
He has done it before and he can still do it again.

Only if u believe.

Extended Family members are now calling, singing my praises and all. Forgeting how they all left me when my parents died, my only Brothr died and I was left alone to my fate when things went so bad and terrible for me . But it's all good. God dey.
I still give God the glory for everything. God knows best. I've forgiven all of them and moved on with my life.

So leave sex alone and cling to God.
thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by victorian(f): 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
ebuka10box:
thanks a lot

You are welcome
Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by CAPSLOCKED: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
YOU'RE JOBLESS AND HUNGRY, BUT SOMEHOW, YOU STILL MANAGE TO AFFORD PROSTITUTES?

YOU PATRONISE THEM NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE DEPRESSED, BUT BECAUSE IT'S DELICIOUS. STOP GIVING DUMB EXCUSES AND OWN YOUR NEW LIFESTYLE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
3 times? & you called that an addiction? What's this guy sayin'?

1 Like

Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by oladikenie(m): 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
WhatsApp me... 08185904750.
God is faithful
Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by ebuka10box(m): 5:37am On Jun 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
YOU'RE JOBLESS AND HUNGRY, BUT SOMEHOW, YOU STILL MANAGE TO AFFORD PROSTITUTES?

YOU PATRONISE THEM NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE DEPRESSED, BUT BECAUSE IT'S DELICIOUS. STOP GIVING DUMB EXCUSES AND OWN YOUR NEW LIFESTYLE.
if u have never been through it, u cant tell the story
Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by ebuka10box(m): 5:39am On Jun 27, 2020
Spysees:
3 times? & you called that an addiction? What's this guy sayin'?
Bro I don't do prostitutes, having sex with two prostitutes on 3 occasions sounds like an addiction cos I'm. Not used to it
Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by Offpoint: 5:49am On Jun 27, 2020
You no get job instead make you dey pray to baba God make him pity your life, you still carry yourself go dey bang tot* wey dog, goat, fowl and all kinds of possessed prick don enter.

Your village are not sleeping on your matter after dem don see the potential you possess.

Is lift to you to decide if you you want to take your life back or still let them in charge of your life.

I don't advice people caught up in the web of addiction, no advice works on addicted fellow.

Is either God intervene or the victim comes to sudden realization of the fact that their lives has been taken away from them and fight to take their lives back.

1 Like

Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by Newbielearner(m): 6:21am On Jun 27, 2020
ebuka10box:
I see y'all as family, this forum has helped me a lot so I don't mind airing my problems. I'm a graduate, got no job and things haven't been really good with me this year due to the pandemic. Lotta insults from family and friends ,Lotta you know when you don't have money you don't have a say even IN family. I haven't slept with a prostitute until this year May, I really got depressed and that led me to that. I'm not proud of it but Its now becoming an addiction and done stuff like that 3 times. How can I get peace within?? Really gotta stop visiting brothels cause I don't like the idea of paying for sex and it's immoral. I wanna stop before it goes out of hand

I understand what you're going through. There's a need to feel special. The pleasure of achievement and success ha been mentally diverted to sex.
I hate to break it to you that even if you stop it now, you'd find yourself back soon enough and eventually give up. Except if you replace this habit with something else.

From a neutral perspective, I'd have advised to download a very engaging movie series with a hero you can mentally fix yourself as. That could be a starting point. But as a Christian, I'll advise that you forgive yourself. See those oloshos as sisters (don't mind how it sounds). Sisters that you can't see yourself having intercourse with.

Go to pray. Buy a headset. Fill the memory card with worship songs and business teachings of Bishop Matthew Ashimolowo and Anthony Robbins.

Download documentaries of Great men. Then go for a training like website design, digital marketing, PMP or HR. Even if you have to borrow for it.

I can assure you that in the next six months to eight years, you'd be a plethora of achievements. Most likely employed, a business owner, an investor or a freelancer.

Good luck bro.

1 Like

Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 27, 2020
ebuka10box:
Bro I don't do prostitutes, having sex with two prostitutes on 3 occasions sounds like an addiction cos I'm. Not used to it
You did that within a couple of week? Ya see bro? I've never engaged in 3 to 1 bound to lose with a 's£x worker' in mah life, but you gotta show some respect; you know? Stop referrin' to 'em as 'prostitutes', call 'em 's£x worker' instead... I think they are very unhappy people tryin' to put food in their cabinets...
Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by InfernoNig: 7:06am On Jun 27, 2020
Its a choice you made. Sleeping with prostitution won't solve or cure depression, its just 5-10mins pleasure and the depression continues. My guy, you can either let depression bring you down or you bring down depression by taking charge of your life. First commit to God and leave the rest for him to take care of.

Secondly you have to prioritize some things in you life as no one will do it for you.

Lastly find something to do, don't wait on the government or roam the streets for job, learn a skill, welding, or anything lucrative, no matter how small. With time you will gain.

God be with you

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by infogenius(m): 7:59am On Jun 27, 2020
ebuka10box:

I am sorry about what you are going through.
Yes, no job. Create one, think and create a system that makes you money.

Guy, here's what you should do.
Begin to look for problems and solutions( u have created a business already) to them and then money will chase after you.

Prostitutes will only add more woes to what you are battling with.
Get up, just urself off depression, and look for just ONE problem to solve.

Millions of problem ideas are lurking everywhere on this forum. Look for them and go to youtube for the solution.
And you would have created a business and not even a job for yourself but somebody out there.

All the best Bro.
Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by ebuka10box(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2020
[quote author=InfernoNig post=91116680]Its a choice you made. Sleeping with prostitution won't solve or cure depression, its just 5-10mins pleasure and the depression continues. My guy, you can either let depression bring you down or you bring down depression by taking charge of your life. First commit to God and leave the rest for him to take care of.

Secondly you have to prioritize some things in you life as no one will do it for you.

Lastly find something to do, don't wait on the government or roam the streets for job, learn a skill, welding, or anything lucrative, no matter how small. With time you will gain.

God be with you

Peace[/quote thanks
Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by ebuka10box(m): 8:02am On Jun 27, 2020
infogenius:

I am sorry about what you are going through.
Yes, no job. Create one, think and create a system that makes you money.

Guy, here's what you should do.
Begin to look for problems and solutions( u have created a business already) to them and then money will chase after you.

Prostitutes will only add more woes to what you are battling with.
Get up, just urself off depression, and look for just ONE problem to solve.

thank you
Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by ebuka10box(m): 8:05am On Jun 27, 2020
Newbielearner:

I understand what you're going through. There's a need to feel special. The pleasure of achievement and success ha been mentally diverted to sex.
I hate to break it to you that even if you stop it now, you'd find yourself back soon enough and eventually give up. Except if you replace this habit with something else.

From a neutral perspective, I'd have advised to download a very engaging movie series with a hero you can mentally fix yourself as. That could be a starting point. But as a Christian, I'll advise that you forgive yourself. See those oloshos as sisters (don't mind how it sounds). Sisters that you can't see yourself having intercourse with.

Go to pray. Buy a headset. Fill the memory card with worship songs and business teachings of Bishop Matthew Ashimolowo and Anthony Robbins.

Download documentaries of Great men. Then go for a training like website design, digital marketing, PMP or HR. Even if you have to borrow for it.

I can assure you that in the next six months to eight years, you'd be a plethora of achievements. Most likely employed, a business owner, an investor or a freelancer.

Good luck bro.
thanks for the advice, I appreciate
Re: Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes by ebuka10box(m): 8:07am On Jun 27, 2020
Spysees:

You did that within a couple of week? Ya see bro? I've never engaged in 3 to 1 bound to lose with a 's£x worker' in mah life, but you gotta show some respect; you know? Stop referrin' to 'em as 'prostitutes', call 'em 's£x worker' instead... I think they are very unhappy people tryin' to put food in their cabinets...
I respect the fact they are hustling and know situation pushed them to it

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More / Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame / Nigerian Parents And Dating As A Nigerian-american

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.