Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President (1609 Views)

Yusuf Bichi Lobbying To Be Nigerian Ambassador To Saudi Arabia After Retirement / 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg / IRI, NDI, EU Reports: I’m Embarrassed To Be Nigerian -ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by maisams01(m): 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
The jagaban of borgu will never be president simply because of his religion. I mean he is a Muslim from South West and a Muslim Muslim ticket cannot go in this country so the only option is to go for a nothern Christian which the Muslims in the north will strongly oppose. They do not see yorouba Muslims as real Muslims (if you live in the north you will know what am saying) so with all due respect to his political knowledge the best he can be is to annoint another person and continue his godgatherism.
I am a nothern Christian from Gombe state

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by mystery22: 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by SarkinYarki: 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
He has been retired

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by Realadey(m): 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Chaiii, Tinubu here Tinubu there,for the past three days now,the guy Don suffer for Nairaland people, why nah?
Leave him and let him face his issues,chaii
Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by richie240: 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
maisams01:
The jagaban of borgu will never be president simply because of his religion. I mean he is a Muslim from South West and a Muslim Muslim ticket cannot go in this country so the only option is to go for a nothern Christian which the Muslims in the north will strongly oppose. They do not see yorouba Muslims as real Muslims (if you live in the north you will know what am saying) so with all due respect to his political knowledge the best he can be is to annoint another person and continue his godgatherism.

Lolz......indomie generation!

Ask those who were around in 1993 about d same "Muslim/Muslim" ticket u chew, and its outcome!

Emeka nwannem, leave story. Nobody asked u.
We 'know' already.
cool

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by izibili44: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
Tinubu will shock you all.mark my words.
Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by bewacharlie(m): 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
finally.. its about to go down
Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by Bendeco2020: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
izibili44:
Tinubu will shock you all.mark my words.

Tinubu will only shock u with the way he's going be disgraced out of APC.

6 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by JAMO84: 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
I understand your frustration, you've been in sifia pain since 2015 because of Tinubu
Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by OPPPS: 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
maisams01:
A frustrated soul. Tinubu is not the reason why you are so so unfortunate in life

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by izibili44: 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bendeco2020:

Tinubu will only shock u with way he's going be disgraced out of APC.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by maisams01(m): 6:05am On Jun 27, 2020
OPPPS:

A frustrated soul. Tinubu is not the reason why you are so so unfortunate in life
I am not unfortunate in life thank you

4 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by maisams01(m): 6:06am On Jun 27, 2020
richie240:

Lolz......indomie generation!

Ask those who were around in 1993 about d same "Muslim/Muslim" ticket u chew, and its outcome!

We 'know' already.
cool

The politics of 1993 is different from the politics of today that's why saraki a opposed tinubu vp ambition in 2015
Muslim Muslim ticket cannot happen in Nigeria of today

4 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by maisams01(m): 6:07am On Jun 27, 2020
We 'know' already.
cool

[/quote] don't call me emeka again

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by helinues: 6:32am On Jun 27, 2020
Same thing I was telling my friend Uzogwu,.

Northerners do not like Yoruba most especially Yoruba Muslims..

Talk about Igbo and see the gworo teeth of any Hausa/Fulani man.. They so much love them that they can do anything to defend the Igbo's.

Igbo, best thing to have ever happened to Hausa/Fulani

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by Hedonisco: 6:33am On Jun 27, 2020
maisams01:

The politics of 1993 is different from the politics of today that's why saraki a opposed tinubu vp ambition in 2015
Muslim Muslim ticket cannot happen in Nigeria of today
Even if Muslim Muslim ticket will happen, it will take an extraordinary personality loved and accepted by Nigerians across board, someone similar to MKO whose charisma was exceptional. Not the greedy, frog eyed, power drunk, domineering thief like Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 27, 2020
maisams01:

Next time guys make a thread like, make sure you add your tribe, your local goverment, and state, so that you won't attract unnecessary hatred towards Ndigbo.

Again, be prepared to answer questions, in your language(tribe), to ascertain that you are really who say you are.

Many of you guys that open all this tribalistic thread not neither Igbo or Yoruba; you just love to see them insulting each other.
Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by abobote: 8:53am On Jun 27, 2020
That is not a factor, moreover Tinubu is not religious fanatic, so most people don't see him as a Muslim
Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:58am On Jun 27, 2020
You are talking about presidency instead of prison to answer for all his crimes!!!

Hushpuppi was arrested because he has no power

Crime committed by Tinubu pale in comparison to that of Hushpuppi

But no one is saying anything simply because he's is a national leader to a party undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by ThatFairGuy: 9:05am On Jun 27, 2020
maisams01:
At bolded, Foolish talk. MUSLIM IS MUSLIM IRRESPECTIVE OF TRIBE. Those that may think as such are those that doesn't even know about Islam, they're Muslim by name.
Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by ThatFairGuy: 9:07am On Jun 27, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
You are talking about presidency instead of prison to answer for all his crimes!!!

Hushpuppi was arrested because he has no power

Crime committed by Tinubu pale in comparison to that of Hushpuppi

But no one is saying anything simply because he's is a national leader to a party undecided
go and crucify Orji Uzor kalu who was just released from prison by mistake, Theodore Orji who's About to be convicted. Leave Tinubu alone, he doesn't owe you ANYTHING to deserve these incessant insults you all hurls
Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by Yebosola(m): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2020
maisams01:

We 'know' already.
cool

OK IPOB grin
don't call me emeka again
Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by Yebosola(m): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2020
maisams01:

We 'know' already.
cool

don't call me emeka again

OK oh, IPOB
Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by sapientia(m): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2020
This is not a genuine honest reason

Am yet to see anyone give a good reason why they hate Tinubu candidature

Is it his fault that he is a good Nigerian politician?

I will never vote for him so dont get me wrong but i will not vilify his political ambition either

I call him Bullion Van but that does not mean he has no right to aspire to be President.

He should be allowed a level playing ground and let Nigerians decide

Stop the hate already
Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

go and crucify Orji Uzor kalu who was just released from prison by mistake, Theodore Orji who's About to be convicted. Leave Tinubu alone, he doesn't owe you ANYTHING to deserve these incessant insults you all hurls
They all belong to the same group

And if by now, you have not realised that then you belong to the zone bees tongue tongue tongue

If we are true to ourselves in this country, is Bola Ahmed Tinubu supposed to be talking about presiding this country

Yet we all talk about his corrupt ways

And we are hoping for a better Nigeria undecided where people like you sing the praises of corrupt politicians While those who have something to offer are relegated to the background

Something is seriously wrong in this country
Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by ThatFairGuy: 9:31am On Jun 27, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

They all belong to the same group

And if by now, you have not realised that then you belong to the zone bees tongue tongue tongue

If we are true to ourselves in this country, is Bola Ahmed Tinubu supposed to be talking about presiding this country

Yet we all talk about his corrupt ways

And we are hoping for a better Nigeria undecided where people like you sing the praises of corrupt politicians While those who have something to offer are relegated to the background

Something is seriously wrong in this country
You don't separate two people fighting by kicking one, you're Hypocrite with your claim. This is not your first comment, you've never called those thieves out
Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by maisams01(m): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2020
Yebosola:

OK oh, IPOB
I am not an igbo man
I am a Christian from Gombe state
Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You don't separate two people fighting by kicking one, you're Hypocrite with your claim. This is not your first comment, you've never called those thieves out
Then look again!!!

The only people who will sing their praises are:

1. Their family members

2. Those benefiting from their corrupt practices

3. Those paid/sponsored to inflate their gigantic corrupt ego to the public

I stand by good leadership, the tribe, religion, color matters not!!!

Afterall it's the person that genuinely serve the people that displays the attribute of God in them!

Let me remind you that good leaders (Buba Marwa, Peter Obi, Fashola) still exist in Nigeria but we will never know them if we keep praising the likes of Tinubu!!!
Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by maisams01(m): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

At bolded, Foolish talk. MUSLIM IS MUSLIM IRRESPECTIVE OF TRIBE. Those that may think as such are those that doesn't even know about Islam, they're Muslim by name.
Come to the north and tell them that
Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by maisams01(m): 9:36am On Jun 27, 2020
Kwon1999:

Next time guys make a thread like, make sure you add your tribe, your local goverment, and state, so that you won't attract unnecessary hatred towards Ndigbo.

Again, be prepared to answer questions, in your language(tribe), to ascertain that you are really who say you are.

Many of you guys that open all this tribalistic thread not neither Igbo or Yoruba; you just love to see them insulting each other.

I have mentioned my state
I am a Christian from the north
Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by maisams01(m): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2020
Hedonisco:

Even if Muslim Muslim ticket will happen, it will take an extraordinary personality loved and accepted by Nigerians across board, someone similar to MKO whose charisma was exceptional. Not the greedy, frog eyed, power drunk, domineering thief like Tinubu.
Bro religious hatred has gone deep into the marrow of Nigerians
Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be Nigerian President by ThatFairGuy: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2020
maisams01:
Come to the north and tell them that
Don't be stupid boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Went To Canada For His Wife's Postgraduate To Being The Chief Justice / 8 Killed At Dogara’s Home: How Dogara Secretly Moved 30+ Trailer Loads Palliativ / Northern Elders Tell Herders To Ignore Akeredolu & Stay In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.