Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Sea Of Passion Episode 1 - The Strange Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sea Of Passion Episode 1 - The Strange Woman (428 Views)

The Strange Woman In My Matrimonial Bed / Shocking Video S£x Tape Of Popular General Overseer With Strange Woman / STRANGE: Woman Marries Man, Pays His Family N289million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sea Of Passion Episode 1 - The Strange Woman by oruhobinna(m): 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Episode 1

1 Like

Re: Sea Of Passion Episode 1 - The Strange Woman by maiiilooo(m): 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
WTF, world record... Shortest episode ever..
Re: Sea Of Passion Episode 1 - The Strange Woman by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
oruhobinna:
Episode 1
Disney or Warner Bros needs you.
I think you can hit a comic app on Google Play Store (you can get some extra cash there) or animate it on YouTube.(get paid too).

Your works are good.
Re: Sea Of Passion Episode 1 - The Strange Woman by oruhobinna(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I think you can hit a comic app on Google Play Store (you can get some extra cash there) or animate it on YouTube.(get paid too).

Your works are good.
Thanks. .I'll keep posting more
Re: Sea Of Passion Episode 1 - The Strange Woman by oruhobinna(m): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

Your works are good.
Thanks.. I'll keep posting more

(1) (Reply)

See How A White Man Says Our Nigerian Actors Smoke Cocaine!! / 12 Signs You’ve Found The Man You Really Deserve / I Finally Saw The Man....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.