Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

If You Fail To Make Money It's Your Fault! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Fail To Make Money It's Your Fault! (184 Views)

Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban / If You Fail This Test, Then Stop Posting Here / 89% of Nigerian Universities Fail to Make Top 5,000 in the World - Webometrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Fail To Make Money It's Your Fault! by Dalmon(m): 1:23am On Jun 27, 2020
Most times, we don't achieve our dreams. This is because we lack the motivation to keep pushing.
This is what worked for me after several years of depression, every morning I listen to motivational speech, this is to push me to do more. I must tell you, it's really been helpful.

You can watch this motivational speech and trust me, you won't regret it

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCGJFiNE2or4aSMdZJipEo7Q

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

JC Tutor / Training! Training!! Training!!! / We Help You Process Admission Abroad With 100% Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.