Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban (37858 Views)

Canadian Province, British Columbia Announces Two-Year Ban On Nigerians, Others / Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University / I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Kingdemu: 9:10am On Jul 05, 2023
The candidate at the centre of a UTME results forgery allegation, Mmesoma Ejikeme, says the three-year ban instituted against her by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is “not fair”.

The 19-year-old claims her “results notification” slip for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination showing a score of 362 out of 400 was printed from the JAMB results portal, but the board argues she is parading a forged result on a template it discontinued in 2021.

Her official score is 249.

On Tuesday, JAMB insisted that her result is “patently fake”, saying it had withdrawn her result and consequently barred her from writing the examination for the next three years.

Mmesoma, who appeared with her father Romanus on the Wednesday edition of Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily, believes she should not be blamed for the controversy.

“It’s not my fault that I printed my result like that and they said that I forged my result. It’s not my fault. So, them banning it is not fair,” she said.

Appearing on the show on Tuesday, JAMB spokesman Fabian Benjamin revealed its records indicated the candidate had sent a series of messages to the board’s automated telecoms system, including the results showing an aggregate of 362.

Responding, Mmesoma said the only SMS she sent to JAMB was through its support system: “That’s the only SMS I sent there.”

Asked if she got any feedback, she said, “They didn’t reply. If they check their JAMB Support System, they would see that I sent a text message. They didn’t reply.”

On the claim that she used an Airtel line, Mmesoma replied: “Yes,” but she added it was “not through USSD code”.

“The one I checked through the USSD code is the one of 360 (sic) that I saw,” she explained further.

Responding to the claim that the feedback from JAMB showed her score as 249, she agreed.

“Yes,” she said. “After all said and done, I now saw that I got 249. I sent them a text message there to know what really happened — the JAMB Support System. If they go to their system, they will see it there.”

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/05/result-controversy-its-unfair-not-my-fault-mmesoma-says-on-jamb-three-year-ban/?fbclid=IwAR1Knzmm6ZAd0-jyCLPK7vidR75WLCAlC2DSshjyOODK9ylXwZqsQQgMCBw

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by inoki247: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2023
grin grin

Una wan use una victimization way take bully Jamb...

Same people that always open different thread calling out Politicians for forgery of O Level other certificate av been running around defending the girl left and right same you that can't blame WAEC for politicians O Level Forgery are blaming Jamb....

Not like Nigerians hate Corruption is because who ever is commiting it isn't who they love....

241 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by HitlerWasRight: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2023
Upcoming fraud

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Kenneth4u205(m): 9:12am On Jul 05, 2023
JAMB forced her to say that as the only condition to reverse the 3 years ban on her. Even me I will testify that TINUBU is not a drug lord if that is the only option given to me . JAMB remain a scam

19 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Jogs1900: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2023
Hahaha..
This girl..na idan
We all know that the result the girl displayed was forged.

Now, jamb has been vindicated.

156 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by AfonjaEkiti: 9:13am On Jul 05, 2023
249 is not bad .

Helinues show your own

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Parachoco: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2023
JAMB don already withdraw her result and ban her for 3 years

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2023
They should investigate her properly. I think she's not capable of such, someone somewhere is behind all these unknown to her. Her parents and older siblings should be arrested for questioning

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Xwizard: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2023
but why did she risk doing that? could she be learning from our lawmakers and politicians?

Now let me help you to solve this very big puzzle.

this girl might be innocent on a scale of %75 against jamb haven answered the question I was waiting on since

Now my opinions
First
she agreed she texted and got the her scores to be 249, that’ was after she had printed out an original copy on online. She wanted that high score for sure.

So she claimed she sent them a text to find out what went wrong with her double results. If she really do sent that complaint text for real, whoever in charge of jamb complaint session have a case to answer.

I heard people saying she’s parading around with an old sheet, lol this children are kids, they never done jamb before, she won’t even know if the sheet is real or not, all they care about is their names and scores. Parents even brought some of them to the examination centers.
So it can happen.

Secondly, what audacity would she have to question the judgment of jamb knowing she did forgery, her bravery is making me think twice. She’s sounding like she knows nothing about it all including the parents.

Now who’s doing all these?

If the police can’t find out this small puzzle then na them know. They shouldn’t conclude pls, they distoppin that kid mental stress.

How about the cafe operator who printed it out? How about he entering the wrong info for some with same name who did previously.

Can’t glitches happen, yes it can? Can she forge that result, am indifferent but with what motive?

A good student of criminology should solve this puzzle I swear.

This probably what happened, she went online enter her details, and cafe operator printed a slip for her, the question they should ask her is, did she really went to the cafe to do it, if she did, good! The cafe operator is needed, invitation not to be arrested ooo, cos he only needs to show us the website he entered her details for a print out, when jamb didn’t have the option for the year. He need to recheck the result for us to see. Looool cos to me shouldn’t even get any information to pull out, except he entered a previous year which might for another candidate with same name or some glitches brought one candidate slip for the girl.

My verdict is, whoever printed the slip will solve the puzzle. He should just redo it.

Or whoever did same jamb this year, should go online and login with their information, then select any of the previous year. If it went through, something is wrong, and see if you can login for this year with same information.

It baffles me how people don’t think deep.

Before you come and insult ur self, am a logical yoruba man ooooo!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by SwissMass: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2023
Hehehehehehehehehe Chinedu Ifesinachi in 2021 Joy Mmesoma in 2023.😝😂 Tueh

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 05, 2023
Parachoco:
JAMB don already withdraw her result and ban her for 3 years
Hasty and wrong decision. Obviously the girl was clueless. Someone is behind all these.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Parachoco: 9:17am On Jul 05, 2023
IconicR:
Hasty and wrong decision. Obviously the girl was clueless. Someone is behind all these.
How's it and hasty and wrong decision

I do not understand?

Is it Jamb that forced her to come out and pose a fake result?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/07/03/jamb-lied-i-didnt-forge-my-utme-result-mmesoma-breaks-silence/%3famp=1

Is it Jamb that sent the fake SMS result show the public?

If Nigeria use mistake divide, I pity any minority group wey go join Igbos in Biafra

80 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2023
Before we castigate this girl, who forged the result is the question ❓ Has JAMB done it's investigation?

And for magas calling out this innocent girl, remember your president is using a forged certificate. Remember one time Finance minister Kemi used a forged document.

Let's allow an innocent brilliant girl to breathe.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by duro4chang(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2023
Too bad. As young as she is she has been inducted into the hall of lie, forgery, propaganda and mischief.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Beremx(f): 9:18am On Jul 05, 2023
Would she have displayed the result in public if she knew it was fake? Make una reason am nau!

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 05, 2023
Parachoco:
How's it and hasty and wrong decision

I do not understand?

Is it Jamb that forced her to come out and pose a fake result?

Is it Jamb that sent the fake SMS result show the public?
I'm saying they should have made further investigation before taking that judgement because it looks like she knows nothing about the whole manipulations. Maybe her parents or older siblings

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Parachoco: 9:23am On Jul 05, 2023
IconicR:
I'm saying they should have made further investigation before taking that judgement because it looks like she knows nothing about the whole manipulations. Maybe her parents or older siblings
Lol

Is this a joke or what?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/07/03/jamb-lied-i-didnt-forge-my-utme-result-mmesoma-breaks-silence/%3famp=1

I even showed you a link were she claimed she didn't forge her result

I think this issue needs to get to a High Court, the girl needs to be use as an example to people like you

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by BadMaster: 9:23am On Jul 05, 2023
Beremx:
Would she have displayed the result in public if she knew it was fake? Make una reason am nau!
Since this case started, you have not been using your brain at all, as is most of your tribal people

100 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by omohayek: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
JAMB forced her to say that as the only condition to reverse the 3 years ban on her. Even me I will testify that TINUBU is not a drug lord if that is the only option given to me . JAMB remain a scam
Good job with the conspiracy theory! Why not blame Tinubu, "Yoruba Muslims" and "the Lagos-Ibadan media" while you're at it? That's par for the course with the likes of you, after all.

The funniest thing of all is that there is no evidence whatsoever that Tinubu is a "drug lord", while the evidence of this girl's fraud is open and shut, so what explains your double standard other than runaway tribalism? If receiving money from drug traffickers were enough to make one a "drug lord", then it's likely that millions across Igboland are "drug lords" just like Tinubu, given how many of the convicted Igbo traffickers across Asia had postured as "big men" doling out gifts in their villages before being caught and convicted. Are the hundreds who personally benefited from Obinwanne Okeke's "generosity" also fraudsters in your book? I'm sure you'll find some pathetic rationalization to escape the logical conclusion of your own propaganda ...

357 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Parachoco: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2023
BadMaster:

Since this case started, you have not been using your brain at all, as is most of your tribal people

I can't believe any sane adult will be defending these girl

She's a 19 years old girl, the case needs to be taken to Court, the girl needs to be dealt with in my own opinion

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by ganisucks(f): 9:25am On Jul 05, 2023
Whether she got 249 or 400, the fact remains that people have began deserting SWAGA BULABU FC. Yesterday they brought Bank of America and after taking pinshure, they got on their knees and begged for money. After all the phone and New Hampshire English, Bank of America told them that they can't give them even one dollar. Mehn, see Wale Edun's face as he was explaining it in Jinghan's English. Laff wan kill me. Dull people. All the banks are one bank. No bank on this earth will lend you shishi, even the Asian China drug bank will not give you even one yuan. Abi, you arrested their representative and held him for ransom. Una go learn hard lesson the hard way.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 05, 2023
Parachoco:
Lol

Is this a joke or what?

I even showed you a link were she claimed she didn't forge her result

I think this issue needs to get to a High Court, the girl needs to be use as an example to people like you
You are not getting my point. The result is obviously fake but someone somewhere is behind it and not the little girl

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Opolopoopolonio: 9:26am On Jul 05, 2023
Shame on pigs... angry

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by kokoA(m): 9:26am On Jul 05, 2023
This child has a criminal mind.. The was she defended her criminal act with so much confidence and eloquence beats my imagination. At her small age fa.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Parachoco: 9:28am On Jul 05, 2023
IconicR:
You are not getting my point. The result is obviously fake but someone somewhere is behind it and not the little girl
You're not making any sense

The girl claimed she downloaded the result from Jamb portal

She use her mouth talk say she didn't forge her result

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by BadMaster: 9:28am On Jul 05, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Before we castigate this girl, who forged the result is the question ❓ Has JAMB done it's investigation?

And for magas calling out this innocent girl, remember your president is using a forged certificate. Remember one time Finance minister Kemi used a forged document.

Let's allow an innocent brilliant girl to breathe.
DSS is on the emboldened, it's not the job of Jamb, given that it's now a serious fraudulent case.

By the way, there's nothing innocent about her, she's as guilty as her collaborators.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:30am On Jul 05, 2023
BadMaster:

DSS is on the emboldened, it's not the job of Jamb, given that it's now a serious fraudulent case.

By the way, there's nothing innocent about her, she's as guilty as her collaborators.
So how did you conclude she is guilty? Are you working with DSS?
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Throwback: 9:30am On Jul 05, 2023
I wonder what her Igbo brothers and sisters will say now.

Innoson personnel saying let the poor breathe was already politicising the matter and trying to make it a masses vs government affair.

Shame!

Besides, they are not asking this girl serious questions like how her printout is totally different from every other candidates' printout for 2023.

Or why the printout is the same template and QR code that is associated with the fun App that generates JAMB result.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by ganisucks(f): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2023
Throwback:
I wonder what her Igbo brothers and sisters will say now.

Innoson personnel saying let the poor breath was already politicising the matter and trying to make it a masses vs government affair.

Shame!
Innoson is a deserter. SWAGA knows that if one person deserts, then ten more will desert too. Wait for August. That's when you will see SSD start arresting judges for writing loveletter when they were in secondary school.
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by IgOga(m): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2023
Beremx:

That's exactly what fraudsters expect from the unsuspecting. It confirms she's a big fraudster.

If you ever watch crime documentaries it will shock you. Those who commit big crimes always give you that feeling of it can't be true? It's not possible

When I saw the video of Mmesoma I was mad with JAMB cos it's not beyond them to make mistakes like this but when JAMB came out with their statement that they no longer use the slip, the QR code on her fraudulent result slip belongs to another candidate and worse of all JAMB claimed she checked her result 5 times before making the claim of having the highest score and 5 times the system informed her that she scored 249. It became clear to me that we are dealing with a young fraudster here.

JAMB even wen t on to say they stop the result slip in 2021 cos of a #2 billion law suit against them. No other candidate that sat JAMB had a result slip...Mmesoma is a fraudster QED

333 Likes 33 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba / Nassarawa State University Post-ume Is Out Hurry'''' 16th-19th July / NUC Directs Universities To Suspend Academic Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.