Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

BREAKING: FBI Lists 6 Nigerians Among Most Wanted Cyber Criminals (full List) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: FBI Lists 6 Nigerians Among Most Wanted Cyber Criminals (full List) (2213 Views)

Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) / FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud / 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: FBI Lists 6 Nigerians Among Most Wanted Cyber Criminals (full List) by NewsOneNigeria1: 3:46am On Jun 27, 2020
The FBI has listed 6 Nigerians among Most Wanted Cyber Criminals.

NewsOne Nigeria reports that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) on Saturday, June 27, listed six Nigerian nationals among its most-wanted cybercriminals.

The six Nigerians listed on the FBI website among Cyber Most Wanted are Alex Afolabi Ogunshakin, Richard Izuchukwu Uzuh, Felix Osilama Okpoh, Abiola Ayorinde Kayode, Nnamdi Orson Benson and Michael Olorunyomi.

In a statement on the micro-blogging site, Twitter on Saturday, the US intelligence and security service asked for tips on how to catch the six Nigerians.

“Help the #FBI find ​six Nigerian nationals wanted for their involvement in ​business​ email ​compromise (BEC) schemes resulting in over $6 ​million in losses,” the tweet read.

Check out their crimes: https://newsoneng.com/2020/06/27/breaking-fbi-lists-6-nigerians-among-most-wanted-cyber-criminals-full-list/

Re: BREAKING: FBI Lists 6 Nigerians Among Most Wanted Cyber Criminals (full List) by Righteousness89(m): 3:48am On Jun 27, 2020
These guys are really soiling and spoiling things for GENUIE Nigerians..

We are still here on Earth and Humans are judged and treated in this manner.

I begin to Imagine how it's gonna be on the other side of life...

What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?

What shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: FBI Lists 6 Nigerians Among Most Wanted Cyber Criminals (full List) by SenorFax(m): 4:01am On Jun 27, 2020
OP seems you get plan........why you change the no one most wanted......??

Pictures don't lie

Re: BREAKING: FBI Lists 6 Nigerians Among Most Wanted Cyber Criminals (full List) by tillaman(m): 4:22am On Jun 27, 2020
grin
Re: BREAKING: FBI Lists 6 Nigerians Among Most Wanted Cyber Criminals (full List) by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:35am On Jun 27, 2020
Why dont they employ me in FBI and I bring them for you... let's make a deal FBI..

But some Nigerians are using their hands to spoil opportunities for genuine Nigerians. It's a shame that most people abroad know us now as scammers and fraudsters..
Re: BREAKING: FBI Lists 6 Nigerians Among Most Wanted Cyber Criminals (full List) by uniqueboi1(m): 4:54am On Jun 27, 2020
The only place you see Igbo and Yoruba in agreement. cry

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: FBI Lists 6 Nigerians Among Most Wanted Cyber Criminals (full List) by FlyingTOMATOE: 6:00am On Jun 27, 2020
Why is my name not among
Re: BREAKING: FBI Lists 6 Nigerians Among Most Wanted Cyber Criminals (full List) by benuejosh: 6:11am On Jun 27, 2020
Every type of hardwork has its own reward.
Re: BREAKING: FBI Lists 6 Nigerians Among Most Wanted Cyber Criminals (full List) by Queenslander(f): 6:21am On Jun 27, 2020
Useless set of Nigerians,.. They wanna get rich at all cost.. Now look where it has landed them..
Re: BREAKING: FBI Lists 6 Nigerians Among Most Wanted Cyber Criminals (full List) by jakD: 6:40am On Jun 27, 2020

These guys making illegal money are always the the guys showing off most.
Irony of life!

Re: BREAKING: FBI Lists 6 Nigerians Among Most Wanted Cyber Criminals (full List) by LadyMedina25(f): 6:50am On Jun 27, 2020
I still love my country no matter what.....these bad eggs will not stain her name. We still have Nigerians abroad making us proud... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: FBI Lists 6 Nigerians Among Most Wanted Cyber Criminals (full List) by Ndukkka24(m): 7:14am On Jun 27, 2020
The End Is Near
Re: BREAKING: FBI Lists 6 Nigerians Among Most Wanted Cyber Criminals (full List) by Bornfool(m): 7:40am On Jun 27, 2020
Nigeria and good news na like fire and water
Re: BREAKING: FBI Lists 6 Nigerians Among Most Wanted Cyber Criminals (full List) by Jayson504(m): 7:48am On Jun 27, 2020
These internet fraudsters and scammers are just tarnishing our image, and damaging the good reputation of this country. Hard work pays, and nothing beats clean money gotten by your hard work. I wonder how these people sleep peacefully at night knowing fully well that they would be caught anytime soon. Say no to fraud!!!!
Re: BREAKING: FBI Lists 6 Nigerians Among Most Wanted Cyber Criminals (full List) by abbasajao(m): 8:44am On Jun 27, 2020
You can hardly find hausa guys in this kind of list.
Re: BREAKING: FBI Lists 6 Nigerians Among Most Wanted Cyber Criminals (full List) by rookidmart: 8:48am On Jun 27, 2020
abbasajao:
You can hardly find hausa guys in this kind of list.
Na local (politics) then dey do.
Has the least risk.
Re: BREAKING: FBI Lists 6 Nigerians Among Most Wanted Cyber Criminals (full List) by TheSTreetman: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2020
This issue of 6 Nigerians FBI used as poster for their wanted list just another example of how we have been helping them dent our own country image... They know we will help them scream it loud more than them..

This will continue to happen until we're tired and "fight" back.

Hushpuppi was nothing compared to the Wirecard fraud, but guess which nation's reputation will be damaged after the event?

Our Media is our detriment. We Tụfịakwa
Re: BREAKING: FBI Lists 6 Nigerians Among Most Wanted Cyber Criminals (full List) by TheSTreetman: 9:43am On Jun 27, 2020
Jayson504:
These internet fraudsters and scammers are just tarnishing our image, and damaging the good reputation of this country. Hard work pays, and nothing beats clean money gotten by your hard work. I wonder how these people sleep peacefully at night knowing fully well that they would be caught anytime soon. Say no to fraud!!!!

This list has:
39 men of Arab origin
16 Russians,
20 Chinese/Southeast Asian guys
6 Nigerians.

But their own images are not tarnished rather all the blame is on Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING: FBI Lists 6 Nigerians Among Most Wanted Cyber Criminals (full List) by drkay(m): 9:47am On Jun 27, 2020
You can imagine. These guys have done worse to our image in the international community than our so called politicians.
Re: BREAKING: FBI Lists 6 Nigerians Among Most Wanted Cyber Criminals (full List) by techmo(m): 10:26am On Jun 27, 2020
This people one finish US, FBI sef one finish them
Re: BREAKING: FBI Lists 6 Nigerians Among Most Wanted Cyber Criminals (full List) by aboladejohnny(m): 10:33am On Jun 27, 2020
I can't help but say OP, you and the other guy who made this thread without reading it, you're both very sick upstairs for helping the racist FBI tarnish the "Nigerian image" even more.
Your Monika too shows you're a Nigerian, una no well.l at all.
I doubt if you read the article before you copy and paste.

There are so many things wrong with the article. Read it and you will see that there are 79 persons involved;
16 RUSSIANS
20 CHINESE
37 MEN OF ARABIC DESCENT and
6 NIGERIANS
Nigeria has the lowest number of wanted men but FBI decided to highlight Nigerians as the headline because they want to be noticed
Y'all condemning the whole Nation because of some bad eggs.

THERE ARE ALOT OF NIGERIANS (HOME AND ABROAD) WHOSE HUSTLE ARE LEGIT, VERY LEGIT.
NO BE EVERYBODY DEY SCAM.
STOP PAINTING US BLACK.

***Please read my signature. that's my side hustle. You're sure going to love my work***
Re: BREAKING: FBI Lists 6 Nigerians Among Most Wanted Cyber Criminals (full List) by femo86(m): 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
Fraudsters are everywhere in the world

Our own naija nah to show off... Stupid people don spoil our name all over the globe. Our politicians self nah number 1 fraudsters. Thunder go kill all of una 1by1
Re: BREAKING: FBI Lists 6 Nigerians Among Most Wanted Cyber Criminals (full List) by usefullchinex: 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
this are my role model they are only playing a game against the system dudes do if they don't want it they should improve they cyber security

(1) (Reply)

14 Year Old Girl Chase Robbers Out of Her Mum's Store With Machete. / Heavy Fighting Around Ajah And Sangotedo Lagos / Scores Counted As Many Are Killed In Recent Cult Clash In UDU LGA DELTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.