Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

Elections: How Much Money Can You Fit In Two Bullion Vans? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections: How Much Money Can You Fit In Two Bullion Vans? (2956 Views)

Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC / Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections: How Much Money Can You Fit In Two Bullion Vans? by Adiola(f): 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
johnmartus:
I just don't know why igbo would not let Tinubu be.

And you have notorious people at your right hand but you will not attack them. You will not see them attack their people.

Uzo kalu
Owelle roaches okorocha
Stella oduah
Olisha metuh
Theodore orji and son.
Martin elech
Bart nanji
Ayim pius ayim.
And many more.

the very day you shut Ur mouth against nnamdi kanu is the day we will back off abi na only u get mouth ?
Re: Elections: How Much Money Can You Fit In Two Bullion Vans? by NGpatriot: 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
Another Tinubu tribute and homage topic.

No ipob life or day to day life is complete without topics, love, adulation and homage to Asiwaju Tinubu.

Igbos can not eat, breathe, live and exist without Tinubu.

God Bless Asiwaju.
Re: Elections: How Much Money Can You Fit In Two Bullion Vans? by ThatFairGuy: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Bola Tinubu, a national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has denied saying he spent N35 billion on the elections of President Muhammadu Buhari in 2015 and 2019.

The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has previusly frowned at those questioning what bullion vans were doing in his Bourdillon home in Ikoyi, Lagos State a day before the commencement of the 2019 general elections.

For the bankers in the house, how much money can you fit in two bullion vans?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7musYvxj85o
Tinubu issue will kill you people

Re: Elections: How Much Money Can You Fit In Two Bullion Vans? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
helinues:
Another childish post from a grown up man...

Tinubu dealing with them spiritually

Re: Elections: How Much Money Can You Fit In Two Bullion Vans? by NGpatriot: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11815687_rezn6_jpeg605b0ce220fba72b4d000fceecaf94cc

The only thing you are covered with is hatred, anger, bitterness, bigotry, tribalism and obsession with Asiwaju Tinubu.

Is Asiewaju your daddy and he forgot to pay your school fees?

grin grin
Re: Elections: How Much Money Can You Fit In Two Bullion Vans? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

The only thing you are covered with is hatred, anger, bitterness, bigotry, tribalism and obsession with Asiwaju Tinubu.

Is Asiewaju your daddy and he forgot to pay your school fees?

grin grin
I don't need crumbs like you that lines up at Bourdillion to beg for alms. I am comfortable and can take care of my own bills. Tell your idol who is one of the world's richest politicians to sell his $35 million dollar Falcon jet and help the poor residents in Makoko and Ajegunle.

Re: Elections: How Much Money Can You Fit In Two Bullion Vans? by Ojiofor: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
Tinubu is a shameless thief and very soon his cup will run over.

2 Likes

Re: Elections: How Much Money Can You Fit In Two Bullion Vans? by NGpatriot: 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

I don't need crumbs like you that lines up at Bourdillion to beg for alms. I am comfortable and can take care of my own bills. Tell your idol who is one of the world's richest politicians to sell his $35 million dollar Falcon jet and help the poor residents in Makoko and Ajegunle.
[/s]

lol @ funny ipob..

The only reason you are obsessed and latched on to Asiwaju Tinubu's pata is because you want his attention and pocket money.

I think you are mad and upset because you missed out on the kerosene and wheelbarrow sharing by the useless, crooked, and corrupt leaders in your village..

Suffer head ipob..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Elections: How Much Money Can You Fit In Two Bullion Vans? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

lol @ funny ipob..

The only reason you are obsessed and latched on to Asiwaju Tinubu's pata is because you want his attention and pocket money.

I think you are mad and upset because you missed out on the kerosene and wheelbarrow sharing by the useless, crooked, and corrupt leaders in your village..

Suffer head ipob..

grin grin
Go and collect your palm oil ass-licking Pharisee .

Re: Elections: How Much Money Can You Fit In Two Bullion Vans? by NGpatriot: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

[/s]

Cry and yell Tinubu's name till eternity, it won't change your village kerosene and wheelbarrow situation.

Suffer head ipob..

grin grin
Re: Elections: How Much Money Can You Fit In Two Bullion Vans? by NGpatriot: 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Cry and yell Tinubu's name till eternity, it won't change your village kerosene and wheelbarrow situation.

Suffer head ipob........................

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Elections: How Much Money Can You Fit In Two Bullion Vans? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

Suffer head ipob........................

grin grin grin grin
See slaves lining up and begging for their own money shocked

Re: Elections: How Much Money Can You Fit In Two Bullion Vans? by NGpatriot: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

See slaves lining up and begging for their own money

This is your daddy, say his name

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

The great JAGABAN of Africa...........................

. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Elections: How Much Money Can You Fit In Two Bullion Vans? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
/
NGpatriot:

This is your daddy, say his name

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

The great JAGABAN of Africa...........................

. grin grin grin
I respect his politics, but can never respect him as a person. He should use his wealth to fix Makoko and Ajegunle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo, RoLAC Call For Effective Justice System To End Gender-Based Violence / PHOTONEWS : Ebonyi State International Airport Being Constructed By Gov. Umahi / Just In: Northern States APC Governors Zone APC Presidential Ticket To The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.