Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu (34260 Views)

2023: Oshiomhole Declares For Senate / Yobe, Kogi APC Chairmen Deny Calling For Oshiomhole’s Sack / 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by 24SEVEN: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
ideabuilder:
Tinubi this Tinubu this. As far as life is concerned, Tinubu is an achiever. Not cliching presidential ticket will not make him less privileged.

Any southerners not supporting Tinubu bid is a fool. The north only need a disunited south to perpetuate themselves in power.

It is you and your likeminds that you refer to as fools. Anyone can support any candidate... Kapish!!!
Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by APCdestroyer: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
ofiko123:
Tinubu can never be President... Quote me anywhere..
Like ur region has never made any politician president and cannot.

South south politicians and South west hold better position in PDP compared to any Igbo man since inception.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by APCdestroyer: 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
24SEVEN:

It is you and your likeminds that you refer to as fools. Anyone can support any candidate... Kapish!!!
Tinubu is still d national chairman of d APC tell me d position ur people are holding in PDP or APC

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by zealousayo(m): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
ideabuilder:
Tinubi this Tinubu this. As far as life is concerned, Tinubu is an achiever. Not cliching presidential ticket will not make him less privileged.

Any southerners not supporting Tinubu bid is a fool. The north only need a disunited south to perpetuate themselves in power.
I'm a Yoruba and I don't support Tinubu's bid. You can't call anyone that doesn't support him a fool. Is he the only one in the south? I prefer Osinbajo and Fashola to him. I can never vote for BAT.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by ideabuilder: 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
Can you name those credible candidate. Not people that can't win in their wards not to talk of local government.
DexterousOne:

Actually

Any southerner that support Tinubu is not serious

We have other candidates in the south that can be supported.

In the SE
In the SS
And even in the SW as well.
Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by 24SEVEN: 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
APCdestroyer:

Tinubu is still d national chairman of d APC tell me d position ur people are holding in PDP or APC

National Chairman indeed.
Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by Decryptor(m): 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
ideabuilder:

Tinubu himself is the fool for aligning with the Fulani oligarch and you also seem to be a fool too for you to think he still has political relevance.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by baby124: 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
DexterousOne:

Actually
You are the one who dont know how this country and govt works

When Buhari makes you a priority

He will deal ruthlessly with you

Bandits and herdsmen are not his priority
He has shown that

BUT
When IPOB was his priority

He CRUSHED THEM

When the Shiites were his priority
He CRUSHED THEM

When Sowore was his priority

He CRUSHED HIM

When the Chief Justice was his priority
He took him out

All the SW miscreants need to do is to make them his priority

And watch what follows grin grin grin
He went after IPOB. But he can’t come for an entire region, he will be chased from power completely.
Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by APCdestroyer: 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
24SEVEN:

National Chairman indeed.
Your people's support for the PDP is a support for the North.
And na dem surfer mostly in d country
Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by DexterousOne(m): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
baby124:

He went after IPOB. But he can’t come for an entire region, he will be chased from power completely.

Lmao
Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by Ogbeniomo: 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:
cool

Don't kill us with Tinubu's News na
Tinubu this Tinubu that
Seems some Ibos new occupation is to discuss Tinubu matter
They said that's not lbo,but lgbo ok
Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by fcdgrand(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
grin grin igbo presidency 2023 ken Nnamani
igbo presidency 2023 orji uzor kalu grin
Whiteangel1234:
igbo presidency 2023 orji uzor kalu
Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
On pont!...and add Dr. Chris Ngige (Onwa himself cheesygrin). Both of them are the leading candidates - should APC zone Presidency to South East...however the satanic/insatiable greed...avarice, and ambition, of Rochas will definitely be a big bone in the party's neck! But all these are if APC decides to give Igbos Presidency.
Hmmm, 2023 is already pregnant. cool gringrin
Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by Blackking98(m): 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
ideabuilder:

Then we can agree the SW were fools in 2015 for supporting the north too.
So it's to thy tent for everybody, southern unity ended in 2015 thanks to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
Those people that used to shout "igbos don't know how to play politics. They put all their eggs in one baskets". Yorubas that put their eggs in 20 baskets, how far now?

And they will term me Igbo or IPOB. Zombies!!! grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by Racoon(m): 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
Jesusloveyou:

You think PDP can come back with this PDP strategy to divide APC.CPC can not do without acn and acn can not do without CPC.PDP is dead in Nigeria, except in south east.
It's not a political party issue but a failed nation that is heading for doom except we renegotiate our nationhood.
"...Referendum would have guaranteed member-ethnic nations’ right of self-determination as contained in the United Nations’ Charter..."

https://www.legit.ng/1286595-northern-youths-seeks-inclusion-referendum-constitutional-amendment.html?fbclid=IwAR13KV08ef49apbSuUPP2_xwflSodXQjQoZmFVlvSWh2yexmzbKE9tUok_Q
Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by IJOBA2: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
SmartProf:
Once angel Michael blow trumpet now, everybody go rest. All 2023 ambitions go cease
ANGEL RAPHAEL
Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by ospido: 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
ideabuilder:

Same way you refused to support GEJ's second term bid yet you went ahead and supported a Northerner. That of course makes you a bigger f**!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by Nanavati(m): 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
fulanis lead and The Afonjas followed foolishly
Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by ospido: 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
Blackking98:

Then we can agree the SW were fools in 2015 for supporting the north too.
So it's to thy tent for everybody, southern unity ended in 2015 thanks to you.

Excellent comment.
They chuck their hand for our eye in 2015 but are now begging for truce today. They 4get that one good turn deserves another. Same way if applied conversely.
Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by 24SEVEN: 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
APCdestroyer:
Your people's support for the PDP is a support for the North. And na dem surfer mostly in d country

Lolz. like you know me .
Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
ideabuilder:

am a Yoruba man from Osun state.. I don't support Tinubu And am not a fool.. you supporting the age of your grand dad you are the most unfortunate and stupid.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by APCdestroyer: 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
24SEVEN:

Lolz. like you know me .
Don't know u but I know ur people
Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by 9gerian: 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
But the North is the South East’s best friend judging from the partnerships that formed 1959 (Balewa/Zik) and 1979 Shagari/Ekwueme) governments, right? This was in spite of the civil war that occurred in between.

And most recently, 2109 (Atiku/Obi), which failed.

But the Yorubas are slaves deserving every insult when they eventually partner with the North, right?

I wonder why most of you guys can’t ever analyze anything objectively without ulterior motives for once.
[quote author=Greenbirth post=91126735]
What else does the south west need to know that north are evil and miscellaneous parasites. How can you fall before you get it right.
Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by APCdestroyer: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
ospido:

Same way you refused to support GEJ's second term bid yet you went ahead and supported a Northerner. That of course makes you a bigger f**!
Same way your people refused to support Ojukwu but Obasanjo makes u a bigger f**

Same way ur people voted At ik u makes ur people ***

Same way ur people voted against Abiola that won d election makes ur people **********

Same way ur people voted for shagari a dullard makes ur people *******

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by 24SEVEN: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
APCdestroyer:
Don't know u but I know ur people

Why are you particularly pained. Are you Tinubu??
Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by AmazingELixir: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
These people should leave Tinubu alone...he has suffered enough as it is already
Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by APCdestroyer: 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
9gerian:
But the North is the South East’s best friend judging from the partnerships that formed 1959 (Balewa/Zik) and 1979 Shagari/Ekwueme) governments, right? This was in spite of the civil war that occurred in between.

But the Yorubas are slaves deserving every insult when they eventually partner with the North, right?

I wonder why most of you guys can’t ever analyze anything objectively without ulterior motives for once.
Your Yoruba's brain is superior to them don't pay attention to them.
I'm a PDP supporter but Igbo people destroyed d party during GEJ

They're still on it.

VP cannot go to d South east in 2023, when South South and other Geo political zones has never produced VP in d country

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by Greenbirth: 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
9gerian:

they always partner in evil way either to bring their own down or bring other side down. Let them come out pure.
Re: 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
selemempe:
sure it can work. As far as it is an igbo man that will be made president wink
una no want biafra again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan Approves N97/Litre As The New Pump Price For Petrol / Man Drinks Dirty Water To Celebrate Yahaya Bello's Victory(photos) / Anambra 2021: Arthur Eze Drums Support For Nnewi Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.