Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (582 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Prophetdoctor(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2020
. grin.
Re: . by Kriss216: 8:14am On Jun 27, 2020
Sorry o.

That's my little contribution.
Re: . by paulolee(m): 8:20am On Jun 27, 2020
eehya....sori
Re: . by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2020
You saw wahala and chook hand, now you are wailing.You knew she wasn't working and you couldn't control your feelings,sorry ooo lesson learnt and better luck next time.Go and join the " what are you bringing to the table" gang it will help you alot.
Re: . by mascot345: 8:31am On Jun 27, 2020
Inside Life.. That's why I don't joke with protection. Naija is hard. Bringning in kids into this hopeless Nigerian condition is not good. U just have to plan.

God will see you through. so much poverty in the land.
Re: . by nuelsam: 8:45am On Jun 27, 2020
smh.....deal with it. y'all think with your dicks.
Re: . by Ningen(m): 9:05am On Jun 27, 2020
In the first place, you made no plan or dedicated any fund to raising a child. You're irresponsible.

Don't shy away from ya responsibility by hiding behind her jobless status. Go out & hustle man.

That didn't matter when you were nacking raw.
Re: . by Prophetdoctor(m): 9:13am On Jun 27, 2020
grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 27, 2020
Although I won't advise a guy to date a jobless lady but this right here is your fault. You lack planning and Management. You were living from hand to mouth yet you intend to bring a child into such situation. If you weren't living from hand to mouth or base on daily income buying baby things won't be so difficult.

Instead of you to see your irresponsibility you want to blame the jobless lady who was like that before you started your relationship. You are only trying to shift blames brother! Did she decide to keep the baby herself? No! Stop looking for excuses!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Seen The Latest UK Onlyfans Leaks? / My Take On Masturbation / SOUTH African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.