Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics (50356 Views)

Portable Excited As Tiwa Savage Replies His Instagram Chat (Photo) / 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by LandOwners: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
Daddy freeze, the biggest clown and hypocrite I've ever seen on social media.
The guy talks from both sides of his mouth.

He abuses people who aren't on the same side with him and his general actions are those of a child.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Obierika(m): 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
Just listen to his nonsense self defense story

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Hahjascho(m): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
Only if anyone had ever observed this man talk, how he arrogantly invests all his total energy and resilience to prove a point he hardly knows everything about, one won't ever doubt he would make a mistake or be ever wrong.

Now he will soon say, Ohps..I'm sorry I didn't know Bible was right.. The painful truth is the number of people he has decisively influenced.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by qeemus: 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
Bunch of criminals

3 Likes

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Blackmoran(m): 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
Kriss216:
With all your self acclaimed intelligence, you didn't care to ask What or Who he's influencing?
so you mean when you meet people you go about asking them how they make their money and proof or there account balance, how realistic is that? imagine it is the other way round someone asking you that insane question...

2 Likes

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Slynation(m): 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
This man should just hide his face in shame.... A very shameless fellow

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Cowbell521: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
Clothingonline9:
Freeze like free money die
Buy men clothing Europe made at half price door step delivery click link below
I bu onye Igbo?

Nwute i juo gi
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
Daddy Freeze was born a Christian but he has been derailed. He has lost his bearing in spiritual matters... I pity those who attend his social gathering called "Church"
He has been invoked from the pit of hell to be blaspheming the believers...u pity all those Christian brothers and sisters that have associated with him...
The devil knows how to use people and then disgrace them....he has used the Internet fraudster and daddy freeze and later disgrace them

3 Likes

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by salbis(m): 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
When e wan happen, e go happen. Daddy Freeze has left caravan on a bus lane. Shame!!!!!!!!
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by oneclickng: 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
See talk. Must you know him to be a criminal? Or, do you give approval for one to emerge a criminal?

I help people buy digital products from Clickbank... check my signature
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
Blackmoran:
so you mean when you meet people you go about asking them how they make their money and proof or there account balance, how realistic is that? imagine it is the other way round someone asking you that insane question...
Same question I wanted to ask those brainwashed folks that are attacking him.
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Cowbell521: 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ka ha nye anyi Biafra
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Awoo88: 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
And how did he get all the money he's spending and flexing if he is not a criminal. Someone with no known business or Job. Dis freeze brain dey freezer

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by almayda: 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
Daddy Freeze that can research on even the most discreet issues no matter how old...it was hard to know Hushpuppy does not work for any multinational,does not own a company,does not do government contracts,I thought he once said he is good at investigation.quote author=Blackmoran post=91128678]so you mean when you meet people you go about asking them how they make their money and proof or there account balance, how realistic is that? imagine it is the other way round someone asking you that insane question...[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by redcliff: 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
a man can decipher pastors as yahoo men. pastors he has not met one on one but csnnot decipher a yahoo boy. freeze who called you?

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Imefawulo(m): 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
Story Story
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by almayda: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
What is wrong in asking me during an interview about my work?what is an interviewanyway
Elder0001:

Same question I wanted to ask those brainwashed folks that are attacking him.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Angelfrost(m): 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
Kobicove:
This is a watery and very weak defence!

Terribly watery and weak!!!... Even a clueless illiterate could easily tell Hushpuppi wasn't legit!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by miketayo(m): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
So u didn't bother to ask wat or who he was influencing, how many followers does he have, to be living larger than dangote. U don't judge yet u criticise pastors

3 Likes

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by lamalang(m): 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
What is his business address then?
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by jolarify4(m): 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
Resist the urge to shalaye
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by favour32(m): 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
mandalorian:
It is a simple math young man, no one legitimately lives above his income. Hush was leaving larger than Dangote, I know many of the things the latter was into, but the former ........to God be the glory.
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1356068/hushpuppi-told-influencer-daddy-freeze-replies-critics-video/

wait but he hang out with Nigeria politicians

will he claim that he does not know that they are criminal as well
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by kristisking(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
He is sick. Dinning with somebody you didn't know his source of livelihood. Imagine! Freeze is an ass licker.
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Odion2016(m): 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
From frying pan to fire..
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Barrywilly(m): 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
Mumu pastor. You can't call him a criminal at this stage until he is convicted by the court. He is only a suspect
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Blackmoran(m): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
almayda:
Daddy Freeze that can research on even the most discreet issues no matter how old...it was hard to know Hushpuppy does not work for any multinational,does not own a company,does not do government contracts,I thought he once said he is good at investigation.quote author=Blackmoran post=91128678]so you mean when you meet people you go about asking them how they make their money and proof or there account balance, how realistic is that? imagine it is the other way round someone asking you that insane question...
hushpuppy na project wey i go dey do research about? because i want to meet someone i will start doing research? or people i meet coecidently i will do research on them too?
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Agugbadin: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
You don't know he is a criminal because it is not written on his forehead or face but now you have known that his wealth is from internet fraud, he steals money from online transactions. Also now you know that almost 2 million people have had their money stolen by Hushpupi and his gang of criminals.

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by ofiko123(m): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
Me too I didn't know hushpuppi to be a criminal...
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by desiredhome: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
glink2015:
Daddy Freeze was born a Christian but he has been derailed. He has lost his bearing in spiritual matters... I pity those who attend his social gathering called "Church"
He has been invoked from the pit of hell to be blaspheming the believers...u pity all those Christian brothers and sisters that have associated with him...
The devil knows how to use people and then disgrace them....he has used the Internet fraudster and daddy freeze and later disgrace them

Use your brain.... Christianity is not by mouth but by action....you lot hate the Truth and like being deceived....if you all claiming Christian were really Christians/Christ-like Nigeria would've been the best country on earth..... you lots hypocrites hiding under church to commit evil....some of you are worst than Hushpuppi......

2 Likes

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Roma10: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
It because you're busy chalenging man of God(pastors) accusing them of criminal act
Why all this time you were busy eatting with them main criminal boss on the same table
C ur life now¿

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by ednut1(m): 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband / Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' / Regina Daniels Shares No Makeup Picture, Hits 1 Million Instagram Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.