Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics (50342 Views)

Portable Excited As Tiwa Savage Replies His Instagram Chat (Photo) / 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Dididrumz(m): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
Such a lame excuse.
We all know Hushpuppie was a fraudstar right from time.
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by pfadom: 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
Shameless idiot.

All he knows is to research the Bible to wage the personal war against tithing. Whereas ...
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by desiredhome: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
jesmond3945:
yes. You cannot attack pastors and then turn around to court criminals. Let me tell what he just did; he is saying pastors are evil while hushpuppi is a saint and should be emulated. You can watch the video when they were dining.
So many rich Nigerians are being celebrated irrespective of how they got their money......
The same person has said he never knew he was into such dubious acts,
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Fearlez: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
KingAzari:
Daddy Freeze is anywhere-belle-face kind of journalist. Thank God Cool Fm fired him long ago. He started foaming from both sides of his mouth and degrading people's papa after sipping Huspuppi's Arabic couscous & eating chicken drumsticks� �

Shame on him. Old agbaya behaving like a truant teen. Wonder how his wife copes with him. I'm sure this was why his ex wife was beating him like a horse �.
you sound angry and very personal...sure you're not bearing his scars?
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by friday2011(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
Yeye... But you know all men of God to be criminals...

Thief
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by jimcaddy(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
Of course you didnt Daddy Freeze. And you expect us to believe you right? Kwantinue
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Taiwojon(m): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Kingkun69(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
slyfox35:
Daddy Freeze!
Resist the urge to shalaye
Abi Man just dey talk
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Advancedman(m): 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by InvertedHammer: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
/
This is what happens when you jump into a hole dug with avarice. Even professional spinmasters know when to give up.
/
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Ndmichaels(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
KingAzari:
Daddy Freeze is anywhere-belle-face kind of journalist. Thank God Cool Fm fired him long ago. He started foaming from both sides of his mouth and degrading people's papa after sipping Huspuppi's Arabic couscous & eating chicken drumsticks� �

Shame on him. Old agbaya behaving like a truant teen. Wonder how his wife copes with him. I'm sure this was why his ex wife was beating him like a horse �.
Chai! You really vex finish bros. grin
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Donpaper: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
grin grin

Success is friend to all..
But If you fail.. Friends will leave you
Everyone is denying Hushpuppi because he is in trouble now..
even his puppy is still denying him
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Teejay13(m): 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
To many hidden stories emerging.

Guys what should we believe and what should we not believe?
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
nomenclature:
Should it happened to be any of your friends are criminals, should we hold you responsible? Answer in honesty

So you can just be mingling with rich people without any visible means of income? No visible business nor company? Hussy has being online for long, he is not a stranger. If you see any of your friend living a lavish life, with no visible source of income, take to your heels before they use you. A lot of persons are in the prisons for such things, transaction history connected to your account might equally implicate you or your account used for money laundering without your knowledge.
Did you hear his father is a taxi driver in Lagos? He is distancing himself.
If you keep a criminal friend, you will know, unless you want to deny it or pretend you don't know.
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by cooltola(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
Wealth maketh many friends; but the poor is separated from his neighbour Proverbs 19:4
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Davpee: 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
Kriss216:
With all your self acclaimed intelligence, you didn't care to ask What or Who he's influencing?

Daddy Freeze just went to Help Hush-puppi legitimize his brand.. simples. Pastoral Endorsement grin grin
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Lovelypet28: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
Everybody dey deny hushpuppi, this life sha.
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Drema: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
Can somebody check Daddy Freeze real name......I want to confirm something grin grin

NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1356068/hushpuppi-told-influencer-daddy-freeze-replies-critics-video/
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by lakeside79937: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
Shut up daddy freeze who doesn't know hushppupy is not a criminal ? What business has he got .how many millionaires that worked so hard for their money show off like that ?
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by baratech: 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ewu... But you know for a fact that every Pastor is a criminal... Hypocrite

Idi0t
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by RPG2020(m): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
Tinubu nor be buhari friend?
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by foleskay(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
jesmond3945:
people are angry at him because he is a hypocrite. He vilified pastor because of their opulence but didn't do same for someone leaving in opulence with no source of income. The worst mistake you would ever make in your life is to follow or listen to motivational talk from any Nigerian
You're damn right.
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by CyberEBOLA(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
uvie66:
I concur.. everyone knew apart from people living in another planet, all the evidence pointed to illegal acquisition of wealth. Firstly, throughout your stay with him in Dubai you or your wife did not ask him the source of his wealth and also he is happy to show off all his fancy designer toys but not his office where it should also be decorated with designer furnitures and I must add he does not have any business associate. Oga Daddy freeze no one will believe you.
Well Said.
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by bejeria101(m): 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
I knew that your stabilizer wasn't working so you just defrost laidat.
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Joashiyke: 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
Well let us see if daddy freeze will condemn him openly if he is proven guilty of the crimes.
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Kckelly: 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by lekki1444: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
daddy freeze your soul is required in Gehenna, sheol, tartarus, hell, the pit, hades, the tomb, outer darkness, grave, below the earth, in the freeze
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by jesmond3945: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
desiredhome:

So many rich Nigerians are being celebrated irrespective of how they got their money......
The same person has said he never knew he was into such dubious acts,
then he has no right to attack adeboye or oyedepo because he doesn't actually know how they make their money.
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by IBreakRules: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
Idiot! Contradicting himself. So you know one is innocent until proven guilty, yet you judge the men of God.
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by godwinusen: 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
lucasalves:

wetin be Area of jurisdiction in this matter na...
PROF,OK IM DEY WORK 4 MINISTRY OF INFLUENCER 4 UR STATE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) / Photo Of Reekado Banks And A Young Lady Got Fans Talking / Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.