Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics (50326 Views)

Portable Excited As Tiwa Savage Replies His Instagram Chat (Photo) / 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by raphy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
this man de trend untop person matter.
when FBI come for him now he will freeze for real.
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Candoit: 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
grin grin
Success is friend to all.. But If you fail.. Friends will leave you Everyone is denying Hushpuppi because he is in trouble now..

this your pic is so funny. Why is the dog so focused like that?
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by xjiggy: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
This unfortunate Oyinbo is always comparing himself to Christ. Jesus came to set the sinners free. Your own is to preach to sinners not dine with them and abuse hard working people on his behalf
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Naijazure: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
Candoit:

this your pic is so funny.
Why is the dog so focused like that?

Me sef been reason am... Las Las e go be sey puppy see wetin shock am.... cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Nellsworld(m): 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
Blackmoran:
so you mean when you meet people you go about asking them how they make their money and proof or there account balance, how realistic is that? imagine it is the other way round someone asking you that insane question...
If u want to be my frd, i would like to know ur source of income, thats y u are my paddy, hush is his frd, so he suppose to know, if na hush says daddy freeze dey among is click, u think say daddy freeze go bail himself, there is a parable that says show me ur frds and i will tell u who u are, frds have put a lots of people in trouble, so let's ignorance not put anyone in trouble
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Africandope(m): 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
Elder0001:

Same question I wanted to ask those brainwashed folks that are attacking him.

U and Blackmoran are mumu people. Then why insult the hardworking people making their money legitimately and praising someone u know nothing about his income if truly you dont.
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by pretyval: 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
Not knowing he is a criminal means you are one too
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Bluffly: 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
Who needs his explanation. Please park well
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by princejenks(m): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
very laughable and watery excuse by the imp, I was just imagining if we weren't in covid-19 era and big mouthed self righteous freezer was dining with the said puppy in Dubai and police raided their hotel that moment,am wondering if this influencer excuse he's giving now will suffice when he's arrested and grilled for being at the wrong place
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by steveodo(m): 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
but you know fake pastors, your own day fast approaching.
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by LaJoe2: 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
To be fair, there are many people we hang out with, both close and acquittances, that we don't know truthfully what they do.

One hang out with Hushpuppi doesn't discredit Daddy Freeze, please as much as it's easy to point fingers under the current circumstances, let's be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by earnit2: 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
oh
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by earnit2: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
really
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by emperooooooooor: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
Anybody can twist the Bible to suit his or her own personal agenda. I find his rebuttal void of any form of intelligence.
He crossed several lines while eating that Gucci chicken including but not limited to shaming hardworking Nigerians. It is proven now that this man is "anywhere belle face".
Same way he did a round turn with Apostle Suleiman immediately they flew him in private jet.
For as long as I can remember, Hushpuppi has been associated with fraud. Claiming ignorance won't save Daddy Freeze this time around.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by DonX001: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
EwuGambia:
I fear unah wey no fear to dey lie inside this rainy season, now wey thunder and lightening no scarce. undecided
grin grin grin
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Meritocracy: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
Daddy freeze fall my mind, the first day I heard and check that guy life style I knew he's a criminal/fraudster. The problem is in Nigeria we worship money and less concerned about the source.

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by 1stNumeroUno: 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
Long-throat don put Daddy Freeze inside trouble. At least if he no do that yeye video, he for fit do chop-and-comot but loud mouth no gree am. Agbaya, insulting people with vulgar words because of a plate of rice.
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by desiredhome: 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
jesmond3945:
then he has no right to attack adeboye or oyedepo because he doesn't actually know how they make their money.

How do you mean he doesn't actually know how they make their money?
How does members paying tithes and others monetary donations to the Church becomes Oyedepo or Adeboye's money? These is the scam that people are talking about....
There is no difference between the polithiefians, Pastorprenours, Yahoo Yahoo boys, Hushpuppi
..... they are all scammers.......
The Pastorprenours becomes worst because they using using God's name to lie and that is why Nigeria seems like it's under a curse.......

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by desiredhome: 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nellsworld:

If u want to be my frd, i would like to know ur source of income, thats y u are my paddy, hush is his frd, so he suppose to know, if na hush says daddy freeze dey among is click, u think say daddy freeze go bail himself, there is a parable that says show me ur frds and i will tell u who u are, frds have put a lots of people in trouble, so let's ignorance not put anyone in trouble

How does hosting someone make him his friend? Does it mean the like of Tonto Dike, Bobrisky, Timaya, etc that he has hosted in the past are now his friends? Na wa for some Nigerian youth and the way they reason sha.....
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
This man is a mixed bag.His words and his actions don't match and it confuses me.
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by desiredhome: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
Africandope:

U and Blackmoran are mumu people. Then why insult the hardworking people making their money legitimately and praising someone u know nothing about his income if truly you dont.

Lol at hard working...or you mean to say had working criminals
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by RealisticGirl(f): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
Long-throat cheesy,wen you don chop him money finish you come dey deny.
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by jesmond3945: 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
desiredhome:

How do you mean he doesn't actually know how they make their money?
How does members paying tithes and others monetary donations to the Church becomes Oyedepo or Adeboye's money? These is the scam that people are talking about....
There is no difference between the polithiefians, Pastorprenours, Yahoo Yahoo boys, Hushpuppi
..... they are all scammers.......
The Pastorprenours becomes worst because they using using God's name to lie and that is why Nigeria seems like it's under a curse.......
bottom line he is a hypocrite. If adeboye was to give him money you will see him sing his praises.

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by cooldon4u: 12:31am On Jun 28, 2020
KingAzari:
Daddy Freeze is anywhere-belle-face kind of journalist. Thank God Cool Fm fired him long ago. He started foaming from both sides of his mouth and degrading people's papa after sipping Huspuppi's Arabic couscous & eating chicken drumsticks� �

Shame on him. Old agbaya behaving like a truant teen. Wonder how his wife copes with him. I'm sure this was why his ex wife was beating him like a horse �.
This one weak me fa
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by cooldon4u: 12:45am On Jun 28, 2020
Dindinrin ni bobo yi sha, Oponu ayirada - ode.
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:41am On Jun 28, 2020
Calls from fashion houses, to inform him that they have new stock and not to have him as an influencer o!

Freeze, please keep mum.

Your so called reputed reputation is in shreds.

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by bumi10(m): 4:06am On Jun 28, 2020
Kriss216:
With all your self acclaimed intelligence, you didn't care to ask What or Who he's influencing?

U people are so naive and stu.pid. that your pastor for church wey dey collect offering money and tithe every Sunday, him dey ask people where them get money?

Abi those ones wey be say every Sunday them go say church won build this or build that, them don ask weda members dey feed well Abi We're them get money ni?

Just say Freeze Associated with hushpuppi him don become subject of attack.

Ara na pugi ebeahu

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by nogragra: 4:10am On Jun 28, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1356068/hushpuppi-told-influencer-daddy-freeze-replies-critics-video/
When chips are down friends are few. A lesson to all youth who cannot work hard but want cast money it will always end badly for you. Believe me hard work is good and it pays eventually look at those who've made it legitimately, didn't they work hard? I guarantee you that huspuppy will have more life behind bars wearing prison pyjamas than the time he spent in mansion wearing Gucci. Freeze cannot come here to hoodwink us be does not know he's a criminal. Was he known for any good works or legitimate achievement commensurate with his spending and bragging habits. This puppy guy, reaks in filthy ill gotten wealth from his Dubai base even if you don't know him. Freeze must just save his explanation for his blind gullible followers. Lobatan.
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Revolva(m): 5:42am On Jun 28, 2020
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by desiredhome: 6:19am On Jun 28, 2020
jesmond3945:
bottom line he is a hypocrite. If adeboye was to give him money you will see him sing his praises.

The Truth is always bitter......when it comes to religion our brains are closed........
You are praising the criminals that are robbing you and putting you in more suffering condition but hate the person that is telling you the Truth...,. that's the highest level of poverty in the land......

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 28, 2020
desiredhome:

Use your brain.... Christianity is not by mouth but by action....you lot hate the Truth and like being deceived....if you all claiming Christian were really Christians/Christ-like Nigeria would've been the best country on earth..... you lots hypocrites hiding under church to commit evil....some of you are worst than Hushpuppi......

Irrelevant comment. Why do you derail my mention?
Evil gang justifying evil deed. Don't worry the arm of the law will soon be caught up with you. Continue!
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by desiredhome: 8:15am On Jun 28, 2020
glink2015:

Irrelevant comment. Why do you derail my mention?
Evil gang justifying evil deed. Don't worry the arm of the law will soon be caught up with you. Continue!

What law are you talking about? Better seek the face of God instead of running after criminal Pastorprenours that are only frustrating your life the more......haters of truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) / See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) / Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.