Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment (6788 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . / Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Khunmhi(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2011
Those who are sucking are doing so because it was not their relative that was appointed. Bianca is no baby. If her husband is that important to her, nothing should have stopped her from declining the offer. Let those whining go somewhere and think of something better.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Obiagu1(m): 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2011
Kobojunkie:

If you have no clue what even the base qualifications are, what are you arguing then ? I wish I could find the job posting for this particular position posted by Jonathan himself to help but he did not bother to include that on his facebook page.

You're really a funny character. Go thru our dialogue and tell me whether the bolded made sense?
You're the one arguing away that she's not qualified, yet you can't say the reason why she's not qualified.
For you to disqualify someone from a job position, there has to be a criterion or criteria that person did not meet up to, and you cannot say one.

My question still remains: What's the qualification for the position of a Special Adviser on Diaspora?
If you can't find any, then she remains qualified and should continue her duties while you keep your mouth shut.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by bisiaet: 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2011
Those who are sucking are doing so because it was not their relative that was appointed. Bianca is no baby. If her husband is that important to her, nothing should have stopped her from declining the offer. Let those whining go somewhere and think of something better.

Thanks very much please tell them!!!!!!

I cant understand what is the headache now about this Bianca of a thing. I'm not her relatives neither even know her as a person but what is the issue to talk about? If Bianca is my family or anyones family here NL. will I complain or would anyone complain? We just like deceiving ourselves and pretending. Her family are not crying, her huband is not screaming at her, herself she is not a baby and she is not complaining then please what is the story now for anybody?
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Coretalk(m): 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2011
people!!, , she has not started working yet, she's just been appointed
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by manny4life(m): 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2011
I tire o, everyone is just raising their eyebrows getting unnecessarily angry. Igbo’s fighting Igbo’s. Nnwanne, biko take it easy o; please don’t fight on the lovely thread. I hope I tried in my igbo writting cool cool cool grin…lol…Me want to begin speak my language fluently, my mummy say I be Igbo, cool cool cool Igbo and proud, representing, hehe
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by bkbabe97y(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2011
bankol18:

i reli hoped worthless lots like bk/babe gay will develop some *sanity* this New year, but i wat do i see? the same old schizophrenic/deluded gay. the bleeping never transform! olodo!!!

Your in the States?!

How the Fxuck did u get in here? We really need to seal that Southern Border for real!
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2011
Obiagu1:

You're really a funny character. Go thru our dialogue and tell me whether the bolded made sense?
You're the one arguing away that she's not qualified, yet you can't say the reason why she's not qualified.
For you to disqualify someone from a job position, there has to be a criterion or criteria that person did not meet up to, and you cannot say one.

My question still remains: What's the qualification for the position of a Special Adviser on Diaspora?
If you can't find any, then she remains qualified and should continue her duties while you keep your mouth shut.
There is actually a base requirement when it comes to special advisers -- you can google that.

If however, you have no idea what the base requirement for such a position is, again, it makes sense to ask what you are arguing here.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Obiagu1(m): 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2011
Kobojunkie:

There is actually a base requirement when it comes to special advisers -- you can google that.

If however, you have no idea what the base requirement for such a position is, again, it makes sense to ask what you are arguing here.

Give up and stop acting like a kid.
I never said she was not qualified, you did, so how is she not qualified?
You can't just go around and throw accusations here and there without reason or fact.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2011
Obiagu1:

Give up and stop acting like a kid.
I never said she was not qualified, you did, so how is she not qualified?
You can't just go around and throw accusations here and there without reason or fact.

I stated that she is no qualified for the position. If you have evidence to prove otherwise, provide it already or stop acting like a child simply because Bianca is involved.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Obiagu1(m): 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I stated that she is no qualified for the position. If you have evidence to prove otherwise, provide it already or stop acting like a child simply because Bianca is involved.

GEJ assessed her and gave her the job because he felt she's qualified. If you cannot prove GEJ wrong, then she remains qualified and should continue her duties.
Case closed.

Next case . . .
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by zoraro(m): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2011
Kobojunkie:

There is actually a base requirement when it comes to special advisers -- you can google that

I googled it and google said she's qualified.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Kobojunkie: 1:40am On Feb 02, 2011
zoraro:

I googled it and google said she's qualified.

Since you are trying to counter my claim. Care to provide this link so I can view myself? The fact is since Obasanjo, the selection of Special Advisers we have had have left much to be desired. For you to say Bianca is qualified, as opposed to others on that same list, I would definitely like to see this . . .

Here is a sample bio on a special adviser in Nigeria

Special Adviser on Petroleum Matters -- http://www.spe.org/spe-site/spe/spe/twa/vol4/no2/4TechLeaderInterview.pdf

Here is a sample job posting for a Program Advisor in the same country. http://www.recruitmentnigeria.com/2011/01/engenderhealth-vacancy-senior-program.html

Also, here is a sample on job responsibility of a special advisor. Though not the Nigerian case, but you can image  what should be obtainable at the NATIONAL level

http://universidadypatrimonio.net/doc/N3392_en.pdf
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by fstranger1: 1:42am On Feb 02, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Since you are trying to counter my claim. Care to provide this link so I can view myself?

www.google.com

The rest depends on your level of creativity.

please go ahead.

This is my other moniker!
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by zoraro(m): 2:06am On Feb 02, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Since you are trying to counter my claim. Care to provide this link so I can view myself? The fact is since Obasanjo, the selection of Special Advisers we have had have left much to be desired. For you to say Bianca is qualified, as opposed to others on that same list, I would definitely like to see this . . .

Here is a sample bio on a special adviser in Nigeria

Special Adviser on Petroleum Matters -- http://www.spe.org/spe-site/spe/spe/twa/vol4/no2/4TechLeaderInterview.pdf

Here is a sample job posting for a Program Advisor in the same country. http://www.recruitmentnigeria.com/2011/01/engenderhealth-vacancy-senior-program.html

Also, here is a sample on job responsibility of a special advisor. Though not the Nigerian case, but you can image  what should be obtainable at the NATIONAL level

http://universidadypatrimonio.net/doc/N3392_en.pdf

I can see that you don't know how to use google. All your links have absolutely no bearing with what we are talking about.

I was expecting something like this, http://nigeriaworld.com/focus/republic/codeofconduct.html.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by fstranger1: 2:09am On Feb 02, 2011
zoraro:

I can see that you don't know how to use google. All your links have absolutely no bearing with what we are talking about.

Be nice she is old enough to be your grandmother

She is prolly senile, just be careful how you insult her

Please!

We all love clueless Kobo!
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Kobojunkie: 2:10am On Feb 02, 2011
zoraro:

They don't? WOW!!!! Ok then! My mistake for taking you seriously!
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by fstranger1: 2:12am On Feb 02, 2011
^^^

[size=15pt]ROFLMAO![/size]
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by emekasd: 11:09am On Feb 02, 2011
but seriously, what is Nwankwo's problem and what in God's name is the name of that group again, never heard of them before, they are just looking for cheap relevance, 2011 elections
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by manosteel(m): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2011
Anyway, for some of us who think that Bianca is not qaulified for the post without a proof, let it be known to you that she, Bianca was a former beauty queen. To win such a competition is not a mere feat, it comprises of so many things which include ones composure, intellectualism etc. secondly, she is a graduate, and a daughter of a former state governor, so she is not completely ignorant about the politics of a state house. Finally, She is married to a great man, the Ikemba of Nnewi. As a wife, she has been priviledge to receive many former and serving head of state to her home, and the recent among them is Dr Goodluck Jonathan, not to mention of state governors, senators, ambassadors etc, who are regular guest to her home. If you ask me, i think such a person who has been expose to such a high level meeting and contacts, is qualified enough for the job. One need not to go to National Institute for Policies and Strategies Studies NIPSS, to study special adviser on diaspora in order for one to be qualified.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Kobojunkie: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2011
ROFLMAO!!! Her serving as Beauty Queen more than 20 years ago, and serving as wife to a man for less than that is enough reason to give her a FEDERAL POST as special Advisor??

WOW!!We should probably start campaigning for Tinubu's wife getting the senate seat then since all a woman has to do is look good and sit as wife to be QUALIFIED at the national level.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by debosky(m): 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2011
grin grin grin

I give up. . . .being a beauty queen qualifies you to be a Federal appointee. grin

And people were complaining that Etteh was a hairdresser. grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2011
I guess if being a compound sweeper gets you sth, tpia would have been appointed the head of homeland security (abi how does it go in Nigeria again?) by now grin
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by tpiah2: 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I guess if being a compound sweeper gets you sth, my mama would have been appointed the head of homeland security (abi how does it go in Nigeria again?) by now grin
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Obiagu1(m): 1:45am On Feb 03, 2011
Kobojunkie:

ROFLMAO!!! Her serving as Beauty Queen more than 20 years ago, and serving as wife to a man for less than that is enough reason to give her a FEDERAL POST as special Advisor??

WOW!!We should probably start campaigning for Tinubu's wife getting the senate seat then since all a woman has to do is look good and sit as wife to be QUALIFIED at the national level.

This girl, you're really something else.
If Bianca is not qualified to be a Special Adviser on Diaspora (a non specialized position unlike finance, health etc), then how is Hilary Clinton qualified to be a Secretary of States?

Find a reason to disqualify her and stop acting like . . .
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Obiagu1(m): 1:46am On Feb 03, 2011
@ Ileke-Idi and Tpia, una dey fight over a man?
I wonder who that'll be undecided
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 03, 2011
Obiagu1:

@ Ileke-Idi and Tpia, una dey fight over a man?
I wonder who that'll be undecided

You grin

And Kobojunkie is right, what is Bianca's qualification and experience? Being Ikemba's wife and a beauty winner is not a qualification.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Kobojunkie: 1:56am On Feb 03, 2011
Obiagu1:

This girl, you're really something else.
If Bianca is not qualified to be a Special Adviser on Diaspora (a non specialized position unlike finance, health etc), then how is Hilary Clinton qualified to be a Secretary of States?

Find a reason to disqualify her and stop acting like . . .

This is the same way someone tried to compare Tinubu's wife to Hillary Clinton only some weeks ago. Is it that you folks are so desperate that EDUCATING yourselves on the woman's particulars is beyond you?

Again, you do not know what qualifications are necessary for a SPECIAL ADVISER to the federal Government, why do you continue to argue meaninglessly on this? I say She is not qualified-- PROVE ME WRONG! Show us she is no Etteh, the hairdresser!
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Obiagu1(m): 2:08am On Feb 03, 2011
Kobojunkie:

This is the same way someone tried to compare Tinubu's wife to Hillary Clinton only some weeks ago. Is it that you folks are so desperate that EDUCATING yourselves on the woman's particulars is beyond you?

Again, you do not know what qualifications are necessary for a SPECIAL ADVISER to the federal Government, why do you continue to argue meaninglessly on this? I say She is not qualified-- PROVE ME WRONG! Show us she is no Etteh, the hairdresser!

You and you merry-go-round argument.

My post is still there for you.

Obiagu1:

GEJ assessed her and gave her the job because he felt she's qualified. If you cannot prove GEJ wrong, then she remains qualified and should continue her duties.
Case closed.

Next case . . .
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Kobojunkie: 2:10am On Feb 03, 2011
Obiagu1:

You and you merry-go-round argument.

My post is still there for you.

Merry-go-Round?? ROFLMAO!!!

Dude, if anything, I know, and everyone else who reads the argument thus far would have figured out, that I have up to this point asked you for information to show that I am wrong on this but even then you have done nothing but deflect with silly rebuttals really. Focus, and again, present us with information on her qualifications. What did Goodluck Assess of her? I am guessing you are suggesting her qualifications, not her body or past beauty pics of her since she is no longer the beauty queen grin? what are they?
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Obiagu1(m): 2:14am On Feb 03, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You grin

smiley
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Obiagu1(m): 2:32am On Feb 03, 2011
Breaking News: GEJ appoints Bianca Ojukwu as the Special Adviser on Diaspora.

Kobojunkie: Why her? She's not qualified!
Others: Why?
Kobojunkie: Because she's not qualified
Others: Did you see the job advert?
Kobojunkie: No
Others: Did you interview or assess her?
Kobojunkie: No
Others: What's your proof that she's not qualified?
Kobojunkie: Because she's not qualified.
Others: If you can't provide reasons to disqualify her, then she remains qualified
Kobojunkie: You should know the base qualification for Special Adviser position
Others: I don't know, what are they?
Kobojunikie: I can't find them but I know she's not qualified. Go and find it yourself.
Others:    But you were the person concerned with her appointment, so prove she's not qualified.
Kobojunkie: All I know is that she's not qualified.

Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Kobojunkie: 2:37am On Feb 03, 2011
Roflmao!!!! You do realize I have a right to my view, even when your Bianca is involved?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest / Swearing-in Of Lawmakers Not Constitutional But Ceremonial- Sen. Abe / Akure Airport Vs Anambra Airport: PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.