Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God (35928 Views)

Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother / A Divine Prophetic Revelation Of 2021 By Sister Happiness / Pastor Adeboye: Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash Was Revealed To Me By God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by donnie(m): 8:15am On May 03, 2021
providence338:

Haha, they've long ran away. The lukewarm aren't attracted to me. Oh well...

I'd be remiss if I didn't add that America must be destroyed because of her great sins. Her judgement looms greatly over the land, its so thick you can feel it. The blood of the indigenous peoples cry out. The blood of those brought from the Promised Land, the Land of the world's greatest riches and treasures, where the throne of God sits, whose chosen people's blood continues to be spilled in 2021, cries from the ground. Gender confusion, sexual debauchery and degeneracy as well as sacrificing the unborn to Molech has stirred up the Most High's wrath. America will be invaded by God and Magog, but YAHUAH will hide His remnant via a worldwide exodus, taking most to the wilderness.

HalleluYAH!

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by 2elliot: 3:20pm On May 03, 2021
providence338:

Haha, they've long ran away. The lukewarm aren't attracted to me. Oh well...

I'd be remiss if I didn't add that America must be destroyed because of her great sins. Her judgement looms greatly over the land, its so thick you can feel it. The blood of the indigenous peoples cry out. The blood of those brought from the Promised Land, the Land of the world's greatest riches and treasures, where the throne of God sits, whose chosen people's blood continues to be spilled in 2021, cries from the ground. Gender confusion, sexual debauchery and degeneracy as well as sacrificing the unborn to Molech has stirred up the Most High's wrath. America will be invaded by God and Magog, but YAHUAH will hide His remnant via a worldwide exodus, taking most to the wilderness.
Pleass, what do you think of the covid vaccine? Should I not take it?
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by providence338: 3:25am On May 04, 2021
2elliot:
Pleass, what do you think of the covid vaccine? Should I not take it?

Do NOT take it.

It's NOT a vaccine. It's a synthetic, genetically-altering, technological programming code (lab-created mRNA), attaching to all your body's cells via needle.

It will essentially destroy your immune system, causing your natural immune system to attack itself once the synthetic mRNA merges to your own body's cells. This is caused auto-immune disease. Unlike traditional vaccines, which are biological live viruses (separate from your cells) meant to mount your own body's natural immune response, injecting a synthetic mRNA spike protein of covid19 into every cell of your body is NOT natural nor normal.

The medical community is sharply divided on this issue, and many doctors/nurses/health professionals are being suppressed, silenced and censored for speaking the TRUTH on this issue. Presidents and leaders have been ASSASSINATED (Magufuli) and THREATENED (Rajoelina) for NOT pushing the vaccine agenda.

This thing they call vaccine is a depopulation tool to "cull" the world's population. The same people who brought about this fake pandemic, are bringing the solution (vaccine), which is meant to KILL. Some results are immediate. Many will die later from the toll of chronic auto-immune deterioration. This "pandemic" is just a pretext for conditioning us to take the mark of the beast. Just look up patent 060606 by none other than Microsoft (bill gates).

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by 2elliot: 8:47am On May 04, 2021
providence338:

Do NOT take it.

It's NOT a vaccine. It's a synthetic, genetically-altering, technological programming code (lab-created mRNA), attaching to all your body's cells via needle.

It will essentially destroy your immune system, causing your natural immune system to attack itself once the synthetic mRNA merges to your own body's cells. This is caused auto-immune disease. Unlike traditional vaccines, which are biological live viruses (separate from your cells) meant to mount your own body's natural immune response, injecting a synthetic mRNA spike protein of covid19 into every cell of your body is NOT natural nor normal.

The medical community is sharply divided on this issue, and many doctors/nurses/health professionals are being suppressed, silenced and censored for speaking the TRUTH on this issue. Presidents and leaders have been ASSASSINATED (Magufuli) and THREATENED (Rajoelina) for NOT pushing the vaccine agenda.

This thing they call vaccine is a depopulation tool to "cull" the world's population. The same people who brought about this fake pandemic, are bringing the solution (vaccine), which is meant to KILL. Some results are immediate. Many will die later from the toll of chronic auto-immune deterioration. This "pandemic" is just a pretext for conditioning us to take the mark of the beast. Just look up patent 060606 by none other than Microsoft (bill gates).
hmmm. thank you very much,

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by mercy87(f): 10:12am On May 04, 2021
Where is Noble man nah? Has he left the group?

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Daninya33: 9:51am On May 21, 2021
@TheNoble007[/quote]

Good day brother.
The Lord ministered to me that I should get in touch with you.
It's urgent and pressing.
Thanks.
God bless
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 21, 2021
TheNoble007:
Again, to those who care, kindly write this down.

In a vision of the night, as I shared before, I see some politicians being killed in a coming commotion coming upon Nigeria. Out of these politicians will be Four (4) persons who were/are Army Generals. I use were/are in order not to be very direct. This is very imminent.

I cry when I see the mayhem on blacks. I cry when I watch on Youtube how blacks fleeing to Europe drown in thousands in the Mediterranean sea from Libya, with the thought that money grows in Europe. I cry when I see infants drowning in numbers. I cry because black african countries are blessed but the fruits of the people are being consumed by wicked men in high places. I cry that countries like Nigeria and others can be like South Africa or Botswana but nay their wicked leaders won't permit it. I cry when I see abject racism meted to fellow blacks when this would have been a thing of the past if some black African countries had good leaders.

Let the judgment flow upon Nigeria. I just have concern for the innocent lives that will be lost.

Pray personally for the safety of your families for the times ahead.

Shalom.
It has started

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by TheNoble007(m): 12:14am On May 22, 2021
Chukwuzobam89:

It has started

Young woman, you had to dig out this prophecy. As I said then, it is exactly 4 Generals among the crew that lost their lives. What a way to be killed by a fault!

It's been a long time here.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Dharey55(m): 12:33pm On May 22, 2021
TheNoble007:

Young woman, you had to dig out this prophecy. As I said then, it is exactly 4 Generals among the crew that lost their lives. What a way to be killed by a fault!

Welcome back sir, reading thru your prophecy again, so we can invariably conclude that that plane crash isn't just ordinary, some people planned it right ? and it seems this is just the beginning of many to come

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 22, 2021
TheNoble007:

Welcome back
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by hackman90: 1:14pm On May 22, 2021
TheNoble007:

please can I have you WhatsApp no for something urgent which would not be convenient to discuss here.thanks for your cooperation
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Yujiz(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2021
Welcome back @thenoble007....
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by TheNoble007(m): 2:17pm On May 22, 2021
hackman90:
please can I have you WhatsApp no for something urgent which would not be convenient to discuss here.thanks for your cooperation

Hello. I do not give out my number randomly.
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by hackman90: 4:42pm On May 22, 2021
TheNoble007:

please it's a private issue help just for this moment.
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by okeyglm: 5:12pm On May 22, 2021
TheNoble007:

Happy to see you once again sir.
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Igbaf: 6:27pm On May 22, 2021
TheNoble007:

Glad to see you in this space again.
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by hackman90: 10:16pm On May 22, 2021
TheNoble007:

please sir
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by drupleez: 11:06pm On May 23, 2021
hackman90:
please sir

Mr! contact him through his email, why asking for his identity through phone number

3 Likes

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by drupleez: 11:09pm On May 23, 2021
Mr Noble!

We really miss your prophetic insight on this platform. hoping to hear from you soon
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by TheNoble007(m): 9:41pm On May 25, 2021
drupleez:
Mr Noble!

We really miss your prophetic insight on this platform. hoping to hear from you soon

The ones I have posted, and how accurate they are, are proofs to all that Christ Jesus is real and He has His genuine prophets. Prophetic revelations from me on the thread are ended....

Shalom.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Mightycall: 8:58am On May 27, 2021
TheNoble007:

The ones I have posted, and how accurate they are, are proofs to all that Christ Jesus is real and He has His genuine prophets. Prophetic revelations from me on the thread are ended....

Shalom.

We miss you bro!
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by drupleez: 2:52pm On May 29, 2021
TheNoble007:

Shalom.

We will miss you sir, but please do drop some exhortation on this thread from time to time - thanks

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by hackman90: 7:32pm On May 30, 2021
drupleez:

Mr! contact him through his email, why asking for his identity through phone number
please it's on a private matter.
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Yujiz(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2021
TheNoble007:

Shalom.
Understood sir,
However, I indulge u2 post words of encouragement as the Spirit leads because the body of Christ needs all the spiritual support we can get in ds trying times....

God bless you!
Shalom!
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by CastingCrowns(f): 7:38am On Jun 06, 2021
Prophet T. B Joshua dead.. shocking, I wonder where he is now.
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by okeyglm: 10:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Bro noble where are you.
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by 2elliot: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
shadeyinka:

No, it isn't.
The covid-19 vaccine is just a precursor to the real mark of the beast.
The mark of the beast will ALSO contain financial information and a unique ID. It seems a form of allegiance must be made in the administration of the mark.

I am having very strong feeling that the NIN in Nigeria is equally the mark of the beast. Ever since the camera took shots of my face during the face capture, I have been having very funny itchy sensations around my forehead. I left something awkward the moment the camera captured my face. I think our president could be the Antichrist or working for him. His numerous travels outside the country could just be meetings for the New world order. And if you look at his hatred for the Christians, you will understand why the persecutions. I highly suspect our government. We may have been wrong in our calculations of the end time. I feel the anti Christ is a black man and would be an African, since blacks are the first race.
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by 2elliot: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
providence338:
You are correct.

This mRNA vaccine (covid 19 vaccine) is the first of its kind.
A man-made synthetic chemical with coded instructions to our bodies' cells.
Something our bodies are doing as we speak, with OUR OWN GOD-GIVEN mRNA.
Now they're trying hard to convince us to take their own synthetic version for vaxx purposes.
God forbid.

This isn't the mark. But a very obvious precursor.
They'll soon mandate "immunization passports". Proof of the vaxx. Proof of ALL vaxx as MORE DEADLY man-made pestilences ensue.
This so called covid 19 is just a trial run for the real pandemic they'll unleash on humanity.

There should be no talk of the mark of the beast until they deliberately crash the economy.
The "great reset" as they claim.
Cash will go. Cryptocurrency will replace it.
Everything will be marketed and sold on crypto.
Therefore, you can't buy or sell unless you utilize crypto.

Last will be identification.
Bill gates of hell wants to put a biometric "device" inside every man, woman and child.
This "device" will monitor behavior that will reward people with digicoins.
Good behavior -- more digicoins. Bad behavior, reduction in coins. Just like China's social credit system.
This is the plan behind his ID2020 platform.
The patent of this platform? Patent number 060606.

So yes, the mark is a CONVERGENCE 3 main factors.
Immunization records, cryptocurrencies and global ID.
All will be on a biometric implanted "device". Patent no 060606.

As you alluded earlier, all that awaits is the spiritual component of the mark. The NAME OF THE BEAST. We have the mark or biometric "device", as well as the number patented back in March 2020 with Bill gates of hell's ambitious global ID2020. The name of the beast is the last puzzle.

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." Rev 13:16-18

Trump is the dragon and first beast. The corona virus is the mark of the beast or the image of the beast. The second beast is Bill Gates, while science is the false prophet doing signs and wonders, deceiving the whole world causing fire to rain down from heaven( space ships and nuclear weapons cause us to wonder and praise the power of science over the belief in God), which is being used to convince the world to take the beast mark or vaccine.
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by shadeyinka(m): 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
2elliot:
I am having very strong feeling that the NIN in Nigeria is equally the mark of the beast. Ever since the camera took shots of my face during the face capture, I have been having very funny itchy sensations around my forehead. I left something awkward the moment the camera captured my face. I think our president could be the Antichrist or working for him. His numerous travels outside the country could just be meetings for the New world order. And if you look at his hatred for the Christians, you will understand why the persecutions. I highly suspect our government. We may have been wrong in our calculations of the end time. I feel the anti Christ is a black man and would be an African, since blacks are the first race.
If your description about yourself is true, you may need a checkup especially after knowing that the mark of the beast is not any of the technology on ground.

Cheers!
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by OkCornel(m): 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
2elliot:

Is the NIN going to be administered on the right hand or the forehead?
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by OkCornel(m): 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
2elliot:
Trump is the dragon and first beast. The corona virus is the mark of the beast or the image of the beast. The second beast is Bill Gates, while science is the false prophet doing signs and wonders, deceiving the whole world causing fire to rain down from heaven( space ships and nuclear weapons cause us to wonder and praise the power of science over the belief in God), which is being used to convince the world to take the beast mark or vaccine.

Please be guided on how you interpret the book of revelation. So the following below will not happen to anyone guilty of interpreting the texts wrongly;

Revelation 22 v 18-19
18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll.

19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy,God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by 2elliot: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
LordReed:

Bwahahahaha! Look at this LARPer. Your fantasy prophecy or whatever you call it is just that a dream from your fevered brow. Keep dreaming fantasy Joseph. LMFAO!
How u see the death of TB Joshua, looking at his prophecy concerning a Yoruba son's demise?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Pastor Dead As Dunamis Church Collapses In Benue / Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS / Peter Okpaleke Resigns As Bishop Of Ahiara Diocese, Mbaise In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.