Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God (35769 Views)

Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother / A Divine Prophetic Revelation Of 2021 By Sister Happiness / Pastor Adeboye: Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash Was Revealed To Me By God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by TheNoble007(m): 5:20am On Jun 09, 2022
TheNoble007:
In a vision again, I saw Nigerians fleeing from their homes. I saw a political shifting. I saw judgement made on her political leaders. I saw a drawn line between those who profess Christianity and muslims.
I heard the footsteps of a horse on the atmosphere over Nigeria. The cries of the innocent and the poor has reached Heaven and Heaven cannot be silent anymore. Judgement is coming. The horse is galloping already. I know what I see as God's prophet. What I tell you is very imminent. That's why I am having recurring vision. Christians in Nigeria should pray for the violence to be brought under control when it happens...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by AngelicBeing: 5:41am On Jun 09, 2022
TheNoble007:
In a vision again, I saw Nigerians fleeing from their homes. I saw a political shifting. I saw judgement made on her political leaders. I saw a drawn line between those who profess Christianity and muslims.
I heard the footsteps of a horse on the atmosphere over Nigeria. The cries of the innocent and the poor has reached Heaven and Heaven cannot be silent anymore. Judgement is coming. The horse is galloping already. I know what I see as God's prophet. What I tell you is very imminent. That's why I am having recurring vision. Christians in Nigeria should pray for the violence to be brought under control when it happens...
Let the judgement be swift and decisive, too much shedding of blood, Wickedness, killings, kidnapping, ritualism, terrorism, lack of the FEAR OF GOD in Nigeria and several countries of the world, so let The Mighty Angels of God unleash severe judgement on our land, punish the wicked and let righteousness and godliness and the Fear of God be restored to Nigeria sad

3 Likes

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by nnamdiosu(m): 3:17am On Jul 09, 2022
TheNoble007:

I said it before. The true test of a prophet is when his prophecies come to pass. These prophecies of 2 years ago are coming slowly and gradually to pass.

Since the days of prophets, no prophet has given his prophecies in peace, because Satan always stirs the heart of his servants.to resist, fight, grieve and discourage the prophets. But the true ones will listen, take note, prove it and be watchful.

Those that have ears, let's them hear.
May God have mercy on this country called Nigeria. Amen

God bless you wherever you are , thenoble007

Amen

5 Likes

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Naijayouth(m): 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by yungevvy(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
Bump
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by naijaboy756: 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
what happened to this prophecy?
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by culf: 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
God bless you greatly TheNoble007
. May the grace of God continue to abound in you. i'm someone that is usually very careful when it comes to Men of God but from day one, its been peace reading and following.
Like you said, in years to come, this thread will keep leading people to Christ and following the right part.

Most of your prophecies have come to past already.

3 Likes

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by imagrg(m): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
It is now clear that this prophesy is fake. angry
TheNoble007:
Good day everyone. I will humbly share some prophecies that were given to me in visions and revelations from the Lord Jesus Christ. This is not for vain glory or whatever, but to share coming events that will soon occur. A true prophet is one whose revelations come true and can give true solution to events or problem with the fruit of meekness or humility. The solution to the world's problem, is not world peace, but the knowledge of the real Jesus Christ, who shed His blood for the salvation of the souls of men. I don't know the version of Jesus that you are seeing or was preached to you. But the real Jesus, transforms the heart of men, turning men from sinners to saints who live their lives in constant holiness and righteousness to the glory of God. For no one who sees the real Jesus will ever remain the same. Anyone who sees Him must change. This is not the time for gimmicks, for the end is at hand.

HERE ARE THE PROPHECIES:

1) In the year 2008, about 12 years ago, I had a vision in which I was walking with the Lord Jesus, and He began to tell me of a great commotion/unrest that is coming upon Nigeria, and this commotion is billed for occurrence. And He then told me that some politicians lost their lives in the process including a person of good mention. When He mentioned the name, I was surprised. I asked the Lord again to confirm, and He said YES. I was still surprised and wanted to ask Him again, but He read my mind and said to me- "Don't mention that name again" with pain in His voice.. I was now left alone, and I began to hear praises and worship coming from true children of God in the time of the great unrest. Then the vision ended.

The world is shaking at the moment, and no part will be free soon to come. Albeit, prophecies are meant for us to pray and also prepare... We have loved ones.. We can extend our prayers not only for ourselves, but to others as well for preservation.. A great commotion is coming upon Nigeria, and if believers can pray, violence of any sort will be brought under control.. May God preserve His children.

2) In a vision, I do not see the current president of the United States holding power for a long time. His tenure will be short and another will take his place.. Those who understand, will understand.

3) In the spirit, I see another virus coming after the corona virus. By the year 2021, corona virus will have left the face of the earth. But another will be introduced. This will be more deadly than corona, albeit looking similar to it. It will make corona look like a child's play, and will baffle the scientific world. The world economy will be crumpled further. Most notably the United states. It's main victims will be men and children.

4) I see a wave of power coming upon the world. Particularly in Africa. Powerful youth with the anointing of Elijah will begin to rise in this last days in great numbers, from 2021 and beyond.. They will be humble and will help build nations. Many of them will be Matyrs for the sake of the gospel. A great revival is coming as it was in the day of Pentecost.

5) In the spirit, I saw the walls of the United States falling. Oh, how great would be the fall...

6) The coming of a World wide persecution of true Christians is at hand. Very close.

I will stop here..

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by TheNoble007(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
It is advised that the presidency, reinstate the fuel subsidy as it was before.

Failure in doing this as I saw, will spark up a nationwide protest championed by the youths and this will make the previous SARS protest of 2020, look like child's play.

The presidency should please be wise......

Shalom....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Omotakins(m): 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
TheNoble007:

Failure in doing this as I saw, will spark up a nationwide protest championed by the youths and this will make the previous SARS protest of 2020, look like child's play.

Shalom....
It seems this is imminent and can't be changed. Apostle Arome also revealed this though he chose to keep mum on what would cause the protest.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by MacMkboy(m): 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
thenoble007 I'd like to talk with you in private. I sent you a pm. Kindly reply. Thanks
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by LordReed(m): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2023
TheNoble007:

Shalom....

How many of your prophecies from 3 years ago have come to pass? LoLz.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Image123(m): 11:43am On Aug 02, 2023
TheNoble007:

Shalom....

This is your ADVICE oh, not prophecy or message from God. Advice noted.
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by TheNoble007(m): 10:41am On Aug 19, 2023
Greatzeus:
1. Your vision of 8 years ago is coming to pass as Corona pandemic?
2. You are in Nigeria, world's poverty capital of the
world, without a clear cut direction for your life or your children,born or unborn, probably without international passport and God Almighty is showing you a vision of who will will or loose America's next election? Of what value is the vision? To you or Nigeria or Americans?
3. Another virus coming? Corona virus will leave the earth? You are a joker,what of malaria,Hiv, typhoid and hepatitis,when are they leaving the earth?
4. A wave of powerful youth,what kind of power? Political or spiritual? If it's spiritual,I don't care about your vision, nobody can see anyone with spiritual power so nobody will know if your vision fails. If it's political power,I say you are a joker again,a comedian. Youth will never be at the elms of major political position in Nigeria,never. There are 60+ years old politicians in Nigeria already waiting for the next 5 national elections in Nigeria to take power. Godfathers spent billions to install Governors and More billions for Presidency,which youth can contest with them?
Even in America,how old is the two presidential candidates for the next elections? List the African presidents and their age,and you will see that your visions are nothing but pipe dreams and delusions that needs urgent psychological attention.
5. Walls of United States falling,which walls? Is it walls of project housing buildings or Manhattan high school or what grin walls ko floors ni grin
6. A big lie,there will never be a world wide persecution of Christians again till Jesus comes,apart from the ones already in existence in most Arab or Asian countries and core Muslim states.
This is not the 16th century,when there are clear cut distinction between Christians and other people. What makes people Christians today is family background and church membership. Today there are lesser numbers of Christians than any time in the history of the church in the last few centuries. Christians today pose no threat to anybody or any religion,why would they be persecuted? Christians today live act and behave like everybody else,infactct more hypocritical than non believers. The world won't persecute Christians because the world isn't loosing anything as a result of Christianity today rather churches are even promoting the ways of the world.

Wherever you are today, I hope you can cower your head in shame for all you wrote here... For the vast majority of what I prophesied back then has been fulfilled. What a shame!!

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by TheNoble007(m): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2023
LordReed:

How many of your prophecies from 3 years ago have come to pass? LoLz.

You're fighting so damn hard not to see the truth even though it's glaring.. Keep it up... What a damn shame!!

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by LordReed(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2023
TheNoble007:

You're fighting so damn hard not to see the truth even though it's glaring.. Keep it up... What a damn shame!!

LoLz. You are the one fighting to make every shadow fit into your beliefs, I don't have to make that struggle. I don't need to interpret every event as some part of a grand conspiracy.
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Yujiz(m): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. You are the one fighting to make every shadow fit into your beliefs, I don't have to make that struggle. I don't need to interpret every event as some part of a grand conspiracy.

Oga rest abeg
If u dnt believe, jst leave am n pass na
He never compelled u2 believe or receive the prophecy

3 Likes

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by LordReed(m): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
Yujiz:

Oga rest abeg

And why are you butting into the conversation when you aren't mentioned?

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by TheNoble007(m): 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
Yujiz:

Oga rest abeg

Kindly ignore that whitewashed wall...
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by naijaboy756: 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
You do more harm to the faith of many when you give prophecy one, two and three and no one comes to pass.

It is better to shut up

The unfulfilled prophecies create many unbelievers
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by 43Ronin: 3:15am On Aug 25, 2023
TheNoble007:

Kindly ignore that whitewashed wall...
oponu dey use dft moniker dey quote himself. Kumuyi wanabe cheesy
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by TheNoble007(m): 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
naijaboy756:
You do more harm to the faith of many when you give prophecy one, two and three and no one comes to pass.

It is better to shut up

The unfulfilled prophecies create many unbelievers

Because you are blind you white washed wall. I gain nothing from posting anything here and have even shunned people contacting me.. I have almost forgotten that my thread like this existed. All I did from my posts was to make people do things themselves rather than rely on so called men of God.. Take a look at your life situation and ask yourself deeply if you deserve to be at your current level... May peace be taken away from you from now henceforth...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Onye Eze At Father Mbaka's 24th Priestly Anniversary Celebration (Photos) / Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers / 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.