Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God (35730 Views)

Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother / A Divine Prophetic Revelation Of 2021 By Sister Happiness / Pastor Adeboye: Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash Was Revealed To Me By God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by 2elliot: 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
Suspect33:
TheNoble007 how do I become interested in the things of God again, I've been backslidden for years and no matter the preaching, nothing really touches me, like I've grown cold
Same here
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by 2elliot: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
CuteMercury:
Nonsense!!!

People here that believe this Man are absolutely daft and stupid!!!!!

What he said about protest and all that are actually what everyone else knows already except of you are not aware of the things going on in the world.

However the audacity that made him to write That Nonsense against senior prophet TB Joshua is what will destroy him .

How dare you talk bad against TB Joshua?

Mr Man!!!! You are playing with your life.

And lastly Donald trump will get reelected and will be Inaugurated on January 20th.

If you are man enough and sure of your prophecy them let us bet.

Quote me if you are man enough and accept my bet.
guy, how far?

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by 2elliot: 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
bobestman:
Wow!
There are many like you in alaigbo but they are not into this Christian and church things as you do. You are one the 3 eyed raven that sees everything (ofu anya nahu inye nile). Thru ones among them which I av also learnt a lot from encourage ppl to be humble and live a righteous life, study the word of the creator and pray always. It's not time to follow religion or pastors but time to be spiritual and to worship in secret
I have heard and see most of things you see. They all are true. I have seen a lot of things too. I will just close my eyes in night to sleep after my prayer from around 3am and it will be from one vision to another. Some I understand, some I don't. Have seen a city coming down from heaven, fire falling down destroying buildings and ppl and many more. Well have learnt a lot from you. I need to draw closer to my creator so everything will be clear to me.
But what is happening in Nigeria, a tribe will suffer more and once they rise, the entire Africa will rise and unite cos they are the ancients and thru them all ahu mmadu came into being and they were all dispersed from that land.
I know more revelation will come and it will be pretty clear soon. Many spiritual Igbos who fear and keep God Almighty commands including those in diaspora have known about all these for long. The 12 tribes will unite and will all come into the Sub-Saharan into a land when the light shines see Isaiah 60. We all know the enemy within us but the ones without will rise too and come to attack us when we unite and they are the ones sponsoring the ones within. Their coming will start the amagedon war, then spiritual ones among us will rise and fly with the chosen one to save Africa -the Avaters. Many things many pastors preach didn't happen that way and they all learnt it and preach it as the Romans taught them not knowing that these ppl did a lot of Aru to the scriptures and this why many of them will follow one world religion. When the Messiah comes many will reject him for an impostor including many Churchians. They are two and I saw the 2 signs. The impostor will come first and many will follow him before the true light will shine or come. Beware! Our creator is a spirit and He loves secret worship. Ppl should try and worship him secretly coupled with a lot of study, the light or truth will come to you.
The revolution will lead to more protests. They will silence the Church or stop it before they start their killing spree and many pastors will be in trouble. The persecution is not to Christians but to all you blacks in Africa and you guys are the biblical isreal. Those terms, Church, Christians, Jesus etc doesn't exist in true and authentic scripture but in all the transliterated ones. They were added. All that will happen is for your restoration oh izreal! See Isaiah 11 and 60.
Thanks bro. I believe you will see a lot more cos I know many like you-The Avatars that will save Africa and the world. Thanks . Have learnt a lot here.
Guy, can I contact you so u can share me your knowledge about these things?
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by LordReed(m): 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
2elliot:
How u see the death of TB Joshua, looking at his prophecy concerning a Yoruba son's demise?

It's like saying the sun will rise tomorrow, death is an inevitably so I am not moved by such "prophecies".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by bobestman(m): 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
2elliot:
Guy, can I contact you so u can share me your knowledge about these things?
You don't need them. You don't need doctrines. This is not time for that. It is time to repent from all sins and pursue righteousness and holiness. Run away from religion. It's part of the beast system. Nigerian is sitting on a keg of gun powder. It's only those who remain after the troubles that will know how everything happened.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by 2elliot: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
bobestman:

You don't need them. You don't need doctrines. This is not time for that. It is time to repent from all sins and pursue righteousness and holiness. Run away from religion. It's part of the beast system. Nigerian is sitting on a keg of gun powder. It's only those who remain after the troubles that will know how everything happened.
If I don't need religion, does that mean even going to church? How can I become righteous?
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by bobestman(m): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
2elliot:
If I don't need religion, does that mean even going to church? How can I become righteous?

True religion according to the bible is what? If your pastor is a false prophet and work for the beast, how do you know? Do you think it's by humility and generosity alone? Many of them use it to cover up. Many of them work for the beast
You don't need religion to be spiritual. You have your Bible, you can study it yourself, you can pray too. Secret worship is what the Most High God love most. It's when you study yourself that the real truth comes to you. You can have a mentor who guides you and teach you things you don't understand. You choose how you want to live your life. No one can do that for you. We came alone, we die alone, will be judged alone. The OP said he saw a thin line drawn between Christian and Muslim. You should find out what it means
Righteousness is by fearing and Obeying your Creator's commands

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by 2elliot: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
bobestman:

True religion according to the bible is what? If your pastor is a false prophet and work for the beast, how do you know? Do you think it's by humility and generosity alone? Many of them use it to cover up. Many of them work for the beast
You don't need religion to be spiritual. You have your Bible, you can study it yourself, you can pray too. Secret worship is what the Most High God love most. It's when you study yourself that the real truth comes to you. You can have a mentor who guides you and teach you things you don't understand. You choose how you want to live your life. No one can do that for you. We came alone, we die alone, will be judged alone. The OP said he saw a thin line drawn between Christian and Muslim. You should find out what it means
Righteousness is by fearing and Obeying your Creator's commands
Thank you for your time. But well, it is really confusing. I thought it is stated in the Bible that believers must not forsake the fathering of the brethren. Does that not imply church gatherings of like minded people? If I understood you well, u are saying that as individuals we can fellowship with God and not necessarily in gatherings?
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by bobestman(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
2elliot:
Thank you for your time. But well, it is really confusing. I thought it is stated in the Bible that believers must not forsake the fathering of the brethren. Does that not imply church gatherings of like minded people? If I understood you well, u are saying that as individuals we can fellowship with God and not necessarily in gatherings?

Go thru the posts, you will get the answer yourself.
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by bobestman(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
2elliot:
I think op already talked about that. They will unite all religion into one. That alone should tell you what you need to do.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by otokx(m): 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
Interesting thread.
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by WrathJustified: 3:10am On Jun 08, 2021
This guy TheNoble007 is a false prophet. Don't be deceived. He's a big false prophet. All these false prophets have their MO, which they use to vaguely dish out so called prophecies, i have seen many of them. The deceived ones would think they are legit, but the ones who are grounded in christ and his word would see them for what they are. When i have the time, I would expose him soon.
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by perezeghi: 5:08am On Jun 08, 2021
2elliot:

Anyone telling you not to attend a church is not of God but of the devil. All you need to do is to locate a true Bible believing church.
The essence of you attending a church is to hear God's Word and according to Scripture it is said "Rom.10.17 - So faith comes by hearing [what is told], and what is heard comes by the preaching [of the message that came from the lips] of Christ (the Messiah Himself). The quoted verse is from Amplified version. You can read NKJV and NLT.

It did not say faith comes by reading the Bible in the first instance. But you ought to know the more you hear the Truth and the more you do your own private study as an individual and pray without ceasing the greater your faith grows which is highly dependent on your knowledge and understanding of God's Word in your living.

True Christianity is to live as Christ Jesus. And to do such you ought to be born again which means you need to geninuely repent of your sins and be convicted by the Holy Spirit. When this is done allow the Spirit of Christ Jesus who is the Light of God to dwell on/in you. And feed that Light the Word of God by hearing God's word and by personal study. As that Light grows in you allow Him to guide you in all things as He helps you to live right in all things.
Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Ayo081(m): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hercules22:

What I meant by Violent prayers was dangerous prayers against flesh and blood (those who hate us, terrorists, armed robbers, witches and wizards, assassins, fraudsters, thieves, murderers etc.). God admonishes us to forgive and pray for them to be transformed.

The word of God says “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.”(Matthew‬ ‭5:43-45‬).

“Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.” (Romans‬ ‭12:14‬).

“Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.”
(Romans‬ ‭12:20-21‬).

If you forgive and pray for those who hate, curse or persecute you, and they refuse to turn a new leaf and continue in their sins, they will face the wrath of God (“heap coals of fire on his head”).

This particular scripture “Matthew 11:12” has been misinterpreted by most people.
It isn’t violence against the kingdom of God but rather the kingdom of God has been going forward strongly. Jesus was trying to compare John the Baptist and others who came before him where he said “the violent taketh it by force”. John the Baptist was greater than anyone who has ever come into the world before him. Jesus wasn’t talking about violent spiritual warfare.

Our common enemy is Satan and his demons.
We enforce the victory of Jesus Christ against them. We are not to pray against flesh and blood but against the evil sprits who have influenced those that persecute us.

Finally and please I never said selfish prayers is the same as violent prayers. You misunderstood me.

Remain blessed.

This is beautiful,

God bless you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Ayo081(m): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
TheNoble007:
To he honest, as I sat on my bed last year, I just opened this thread to share the Prophecies that God gave me only. I thought of nothing else.

Little did I know that through the accurate prophecies, many will have hunger for God like never before. This is just God's Handiwork. No man, I repeat, no man is worthy of any glory.

I know that even if I leave the thread, the words from this thread as well as people's testimonies and experience, will continue to breathe and strangers who stumble here in years to come will find God.

Shalom.

Amen
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Adaanna(f): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2021
@ TheNoble007: God bless you abundantly and give you more grace to work on his vineyard IJN Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by TheNoble007(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
Adaanna:
@ TheNoble007: God bless you abundantly and give you more grace to work on his vineyard IJN Amen.

Amen. God bless you too
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Oludami1: 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
TheNoble007:

Amen. God bless you too
Your prophetic insights will be appreciated, abeg smiley

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Oludami1: 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheNoble007, please what do you think about this COVID-19 vaccine?
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
TheNoble007:
Good day everyone. I will humbly share some prophecies that were given to me in visions and revelations from the Lord Jesus Christ. This is not for vain glory or whatever, but to share coming events that will soon occur. A true prophet is one whose revelations come true and can give true solution to events or problem with the fruit of meekness or humility. The solution to the world's problem, is not world peace, but the knowledge of the real Jesus Christ, who shed His blood for the salvation of the souls of men. I don't know the version of Jesus that you are seeing or was preached to you. But the real Jesus, transforms the heart of men, turning men from sinners to saints who live their lives in constant holiness and righteousness to the glory of God. For no one who sees the real Jesus will ever remain the same. Anyone who sees Him must change. This is not the time for gimmicks, for the end is at hand.

HERE ARE THE PROPHECIES:

1) In the year 2008, about 12 years ago, I had a vision in which I was walking with the Lord Jesus, and He began to tell me of a great commotion/unrest that is coming upon Nigeria, and this commotion is billed for occurrence. And He then told me that some politicians lost their lives in the process including a person of good mention. When He mentioned the name, I was surprised. I asked the Lord again to confirm, and He said YES. I was still surprised and wanted to ask Him again, but He read my mind and said to me- "Don't mention that name again" with pain in His voice.. I was now left alone, and I began to hear praises and worship coming from true children of God in the time of the great unrest. Then the vision ended.

The world is shaking at the moment, and no part will be free soon to come. Albeit, prophecies are meant for us to pray and also prepare... We have loved ones.. We can extend our prayers not only for ourselves, but to others as well for preservation.. A great commotion is coming upon Nigeria, and if believers can pray, violence of any sort will be brought under control.. May God preserve His children.

2) In a vision, I do not see the current president of the United States holding power for a long time. His tenure will be short and another will take his place.. Those who understand, will understand.

3) In the spirit, I see another virus coming after the corona virus. By the year 2021, corona virus will have left the face of the earth. But another will be introduced. This will be more deadly than corona, albeit looking similar to it. It will make corona look like a child's play, and will baffle the scientific world. The world economy will be crumpled further. Most notably the United states. It's main victims will be men and children.

4) I see a wave of power coming upon the world. Particularly in Africa. Powerful youth with the anointing of Elijah will begin to rise in this last days in great numbers, from 2021 and beyond.. They will be humble and will help build nations. Many of them will be Matyrs for the sake of the gospel. A great revival is coming as it was in the day of Pentecost.

5) In the spirit, I saw the walls of the United States falling. Oh, how great would be the fall...

6) The coming of a World wide persecution of true Christians is at hand. Very close.

I will stop here..

It's already happening

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by TheNoble007(m): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
God is good...

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Bodydiialect57: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
Chukwuzobam89:

It's already happening

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Bodydiialect57: 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
TheNoble007:
Good day everyone. I will humbly share some prophecies that were given to me in visions and revelations from the Lord Jesus Christ. This is not for vain glory or whatever, but to share coming events that will soon occur. A true prophet is one whose revelations come true and can give true solution to events or problem with the fruit of meekness or humility. The solution to the world's problem, is not world peace, but the knowledge of the real Jesus Christ, who shed His blood for the salvation of the souls of men. I don't know the version of Jesus that you are seeing or was preached to you. But the real Jesus, transforms the heart of men, turning men from sinners to saints who live their lives in constant holiness and righteousness to the glory of God. For no one who sees the real Jesus will ever remain the same. Anyone who sees Him must change. This is not the time for gimmicks, for the end is at hand.

HERE ARE THE PROPHECIES:

1) In the year 2008, about 12 years ago, I had a vision in which I was walking with the Lord Jesus, and He began to tell me of a great commotion/unrest that is coming upon Nigeria, and this commotion is billed for occurrence. And He then told me that some politicians lost their lives in the process including a person of good mention. When He mentioned the name, I was surprised. I asked the Lord again to confirm, and He said YES. I was still surprised and wanted to ask Him again, but He read my mind and said to me- "Don't mention that name again" with pain in His voice.. I was now left alone, and I began to hear praises and worship coming from true children of God in the time of the great unrest. Then the vision ended.

The world is shaking at the moment, and no part will be free soon to come. Albeit, prophecies are meant for us to pray and also prepare... We have loved ones.. We can extend our prayers not only for ourselves, but to others as well for preservation.. A great commotion is coming upon Nigeria, and if believers can pray, violence of any sort will be brought under control.. May God preserve His children.

2) In a vision, I do not see the current president of the United States holding power for a long time. His tenure will be short and another will take his place.. Those who understand, will understand.

3) In the spirit, I see another virus coming after the corona virus. By the year 2021, corona virus will have left the face of the earth. But another will be introduced. This will be more deadly than corona, albeit looking similar to it. It will make corona look like a child's play, and will baffle the scientific world. The world economy will be crumpled further. Most notably the United states. It's main victims will be men and children.

4) I see a wave of power coming upon the world. Particularly in Africa. Powerful youth with the anointing of Elijah will begin to rise in this last days in great numbers, from 2021 and beyond.. They will be humble and will help build nations. Many of them will be Matyrs for the sake of the gospel. A great revival is coming as it was in the day of Pentecost.

5) In the spirit, I saw the walls of the United States falling. Oh, how great would be the fall...

6) The coming of a World wide persecution of true Christians is at hand. Very close.

I will stop here..

Prophecy number 3 is Omicron?
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Yujiz(m): 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
TheNoble007:

HERE ARE THE PROPHECIES:

I will stop here..

PROPHECY NO 5 is already in play as Talks has begun about "TEXIT"...Texas exit from the United States of America...

May the Lord have mercy on His own and keep us in ds times...AMEN

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Yujiz(m): 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
TheNoble007:
God is good...

Greetings sire....tis rili bn a very long time

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by CaptMarvel(m): 10:15pm On May 14, 2022
Glory to Jesus! Amen
Let me be the first to say hello on this noble thread this year 2022 smiley
I thought about the Op today and I still saw the last seen of Op around NL this evening!
May the Grace of your Lord Jesus be with you all, Amen!

What are the things in store for 2022 as the Lord might have revealed to you?@TheNoble007

4 Likes

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by TheNoble007(m): 1:08pm On May 29, 2022
CaptMarvel:
Glory to Jesus! Amen
Let me be the first to say hello on this noble thread this year 2022 smiley
I thought about the Op today and I still saw the last seen of Op around NL this evening!
May the Grace of your Lord Jesus be with you all, Amen!

What are the things in store for 2022 as the Lord might have revealed to you?@TheNoble007

Hello. I've stopped giving out prophecies here. Enjoy the ones I had posted as no one can deny their accuracies.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by CaptMarvel(m): 12:20pm On May 30, 2022
TheNoble007:

Hello. I've stopped giving out prophecies here. Enjoy the ones I had posted as no one can deny their accuracies.

Regards.
Okays! Great! May God be with you and your spirit, Amen.
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Blackman101: 11:27am On May 31, 2022
@TheNoble007

We could do with a little inside to the Ukraine and Russia war.

thanks

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Yujiz(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2022
Baba say e no dey prophecy 4 here again o...
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Barywhyte(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is now getting out of hand. Is this how politicians will just carry on as if everything is ok in this country? Are we all waiting for one highly placed someone to be massacred before Nigeria implode? These prophesies are unfolding right before our eyes

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Preciousgift120(f): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
TheNoble007:
Just recently, I had decided to go on a break prophesying at least on online platforms, even though I could prophesy in the physical, the word of the Lord came to me.

1) In the spirit, I saw a serious battle between the ESN and Fulani terrorists. I saw them declaring war among themselves. I saw each of them regrouping to fight. I saw a declaration of war. I heard the sound of very heavy artillery. The sound of very heavy weaponry. I can see one of the factions armed even with Rocket launchers... What can the Nigerian armed forces do about this?. Will this be above their power?. Pray for Nigeria.

2) In the year 2015, I had prophesied about the current president winning the election and I gave warnings. In the year 2016, I was carried away in the spirit to Abuja. I found myself in Abuja. Again I found myself in Aso Rock. And I met the President in the spirit and began to look at him and read his thoughts. This is what his thoughts were- " All these corruption agenda is to win the trust of Nigerians. Very soon Nigerians will know his true color". The main aim is to bring Nigeria down to his feet. What is happening to Nigeria is not a surprise, rather it was premeditated from the very beginning.

3) In the Spirit, I saw Olusegun Obansajo looking at the remains of a wasted land, that has been ravaged by war and factions. He was remorseful. He seemed to be one of the causes. What can he do? Even when he tries to speak, he will be greatly ignored by the people.

I will stop here. The mercy of God is upon me, and my eyes are opened

It's beginning to happen, and l pray it doesn't reach this level(in the prophecy), God will liberate his people, for the sake of the righteous among us, Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Are Secular Hairstyles Good For Christians? / Anglican Church Bans Use Of Brochure, Asoebi At Funerals / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.