Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,933 members, 7,828,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning (60501 Views)

The Python I Killed In Agbor / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by SweetCunt97(f): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
adeadeyera:

Pythons don't bite.
Says who? They'll clamp down on ur flesh and try to wrap you.
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
Food is ready
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Kemimarch16(f): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
pepper soup is ready
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by highfaculty(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
Oracle55:
I killed this Python in my street this morning after having swallowed a goat

How do you cope with this kind of lie? Which goat this broom snake swallow?
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Jarus(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
thesicilian:
How do you guys manage to kill such large snakes without getting bitten?

Same thoughts here.

I wonder how people face these monsters.

1 Like

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by pek(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
Is it this snake or another one that swallowed a goat?
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by bizhop01: 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
Stop killing animal
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by tuna4servi(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lie kill you there with the goat wey this thing swallow
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by RedPhoenix: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
KanwuIiaExtra:
how e dey do damage when dem don chop off the head?

Wow. Google
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by cybriz82(m): 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
DenreleDave:
Lies.. E swallow goat and still slim like this..

Abi u wanted to say he swallow goat soup gringringrin

I can bet it with my two scrotum that this wunt make front page..

If this post makes front page, I will donate my Scrotum to be used as fried Eggs for Amatarasha...

We & Us @ says this is not a python... It is a snake

Unlike a mammalian jaw that is built for brute force, a snake's is rigged with tendons, muscles, and ligaments that give the jaw a gymnast's flexibility.maybe d snake was about swallowing d goat after squeezing d life out of goat before d op killd it.
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by adeadeyera(m): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Says who? They'll clamp down on ur flesh and try to wrap you.

Does clamping down mean the same thing as biting?
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by pocohantas(f): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
That a snake kills by constriction, doesn’t mean it can’t bite. Its bite is just not harmful, since it isn’t venomous and it will most likely not aim at biting as a first instinct.

Pythons can bite.

2 Likes

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
Oracle55:
I killed this Python in my street this morning after having swallowed a goat
Lala on sighting the snake.

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by SweetCunt97(f): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
adeadeyera:

Does clamping down mean the same thing as biting?
It will bite you and hold on before trying to wrap you and swallow. It doesn't bite venomously like others though
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by AmazingELixir: 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

If this post makes front page, I will donate my Scrotum to be used as fried Eggs for Amatarasha...

grin grin grin

Your scrotum and the eggs within are of no value...nobody is taking that bet..
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by SamOgasco(m): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
Abge you need not include swallowing of goat before we believe you ooooo. Cos I can't see any sign of goad swallowing from the pics oooo.
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by SweetCunt97(f): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
KanwuIiaExtra:
and after wrapping? What next?
crush your bones by constricting you then proceed to swallow from the head grin
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by jeff1607(m): 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

Oya the balls grin
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by perdollar(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
that's not python. it's anaconda. argue wt d missing goat
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by pyrex23(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

That phyton can swallow a goat.. I'm telling you..
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Innocentdave: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
If they snake resurrect from death in your hand.... Menh
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Samade7: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

Are u a monster? Or u mean boobby? When do females start having scrotum?
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by ThatFairGuy: 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

Mannabbq.grills here for us. Fast fast bro grin
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Prechgold1180(m): 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

can u donate it now
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by DenreleDave(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
jeff1607:

Oya the balls grin
Which balls grin
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by DenreleDave(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
Prechgold1180:
can u donate it now
Take a strand of my hair grin
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by freemi(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

two scrotum. But r u a woman or man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning / Is This Sitting Position Feminine / Ghost Caught on Camera in kano Burning? [ see photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.