Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning (60498 Views)

The Python I Killed In Agbor / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by davillian(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
thesicilian:
How do you guys manage to kill such large snakes without getting bitten?
The python is a constrictor, it has no venom....

1 Like

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by tunary(m): 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
People are so brave o, una get mind die
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by ralmix(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
Please read this Guys, Pls can an iPhone Wi-Fi hotspot work even though the Wi-Fi is not working? I mean can I put on the Hotspot if the Wi-Fi itself is not working [/quote]

No
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Fcwilly: 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
thesicilian:
This type of snake has no poison, it can only strangulate it prey.

1 Like

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by zotorux(m): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
DenreleDave:
Lies.. E swallow goat and still slim like this..

Abi u wanted to say he swallow goat soup gringringrin

I can bet it with my two scrotum that this wunt make front page..

If this post makes front page, I will donate my Scrotum to be used as fried Eggs for Amatarasha...

We & Us @ says this is not a python... It is a snake

Please read this Guys, Pls can an iPhone Wi-Fi hotspot work even though the Wi-Fi is not working? I mean can I put on the Hotspot if the Wi-Fi itself is not working
It won’t work
On iPhone, the WiFi, hotspot, Bluetooth are all linked. Even airdrop too won’t work as long as the WiFi ain’t working.
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by earnit1: 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
soup
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by DenreleDave(m): 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
zotorux:

It won’t work
On iPhone, the WiFi, hotspot, Bluetooth are all linked. Even airdrop too won’t work as long as the WiFi ain’t working.

Helo zotorus
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by ShoeShineGuy: 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
Make una tell Lala say no snake meat for him o. Na scam. The guy na snake charmer with his pet..
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

If this post makes front page, I will donate my Scrotum to be used as fried Eggs for Amatarasha...

Please read this Guys, Pls can an iPhone Wi-Fi hotspot work even though the Wi-Fi is not working? I mean can I put on the Hotspot if the Wi-Fi itself is not working
the topic made it to front page so.... where is your vow��
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by CoronaVirusPro: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
Snakelet
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
Samade7:

Are u a monster? Or u mean boobby? When do females start having scrotum?
he is a male bro
don't be deceived with the f monicker.we have lotta them here camouflaging
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Bahamas95(m): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
Swallowed a goat indeed.

Linus!

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by T123: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
Mr lie small small na
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by NiCurious: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
EzzyCarter:
I killed this Python in my street this morning after having swallowed a goat

Bros why now? If you'd lie at least lie responsibly. cheesy Where's the goat the python swallowed? Audio goat grin

Nono, it's the OP who swallowed the goat. Then he went and killed an innocent, hungry python. cheesy
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by stieyven(m): 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
nah pepper soup u wan do or efo riro
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by cardoctor(m): 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
this thing dey sweet wella

Cobra meat is sweeter.
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
If i sight this kind size of snake the kind run I go run even bolt go be learner... undecided
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Amatarasha(f): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
stieyven:

Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
What's ur problems Steve? He will use his dick to cook indomie I will eat is it ur pains, na ur dick? cheesy
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by adeniyi65(m): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
It's like a normal day on nairaland is incomplete without snake thread.one kind long named mod wouldn't be happy without it.
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by lordchiz(m): 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

Oya donate ur small Scrotum now or thunder fit show in few mins time!
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by OdenKelechi(m): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
thesicilian:
Pythons are not venomous so getting bitten won't cause anything but pain. They are kings of strangulation. These guys are just lucky to avoid the thousands of backwards facing teeths a python has. Cos once those teeths are latched into your skin, you're history.

1 Like

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by generalwo(m): 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
thesicilian:
..... I don't think these snakes bite..... Pythons kill by constriction.....

1 Like

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by stieyven(m): 12:36am On Jun 28, 2020
Amatarasha:
What's ur problems Steve? He will use his dick to cook indomie I will eat is it ur pains, na ur dick? cheesy
Listen young witch, I wasn't referring to you in my comment. I was preaching to the young blood sinner, who needs salvation badly. So you will do well to stay out of my lane.
Once again, I say to you and your ilks, "Yahweh rebuke you and the powerless goddess you represent in the name of Yehoshua Hamashiac, AMEN.
I rout, defeat, overwhelm, dislodge, uproot, subdue, dismantle, disconcert, overbalance, vanquish, crush, squash and nullify all you hordes of darkness in the name of Yehoshua Hamashiac, AMEN.
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:25am On Jun 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Mannabbq.grills here for us. Fast fast bro grin
Pheeew! shocked shocked

Biko, we don't grill balls abeg!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by ThatFairGuy: 5:37am On Jun 28, 2020
post=91149448:
Pheeew! shocked shocked
Biko, we don't grill balls abeg!
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by EIEB(m): 8:00am On Jun 28, 2020
Oracle55:

My guy dey lie wella oooo grin grin grin
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by RedboneSmith(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2020
Oracle55:

This thing I'm looking at swallowed a goat? Fear God small na.

1 Like

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
stieyven:

Listen young witch, I wasn't referring to you in my comment. I was preaching to the young blood sinner, who needs salvation badly. So you will do well to stay out of my lane.
Once again, I say to you and your ilks, "Yahweh rebuke you and the powerless goddess you represent in the name of Yehoshua Hamashiac, AMEN.
I rout, defeat, overwhelm, dislodge, uproot, subdue, dismantle, disconcert, overbalance, vanquish, crush, squash and nullify all you hordes of darkness in the name of Yehoshua Hamashiac, AMEN.

Hmmmmmmmmmnn. .
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by adeadeyera(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Good. You for face front before instead of to form Ajayi

Let's just say I don't have your time.
[/b]I don't ignore mentions [b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning / Is This Sitting Position Feminine / Ghost Caught on Camera in kano Burning? [ see photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.