Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Need Urgent Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Urgent Help (480 Views)

I Need Urgent Advise On A Boyfriend Issue! / Please,i Need Urgent Help Please / URGENT Help!!!my Boyfriend Is Not Being Cooperative With Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Help by Unigrad: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
A girl I'm wooing says she has a boyfriend, I insist I want her, she is asking me what will I do if I'm in her shoes?
What should be my best reply.
Re: I Need Urgent Help by chatinent: 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
Wait o, oga, did the shoe seller tell you that that's the only shoe or did your leg call another shoe e no answer? You have a big head, use it na.
Re: I Need Urgent Help by spiralwedge(m): 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
She has given you a go ahead already.
Re: I Need Urgent Help by silentEXPLOSION: 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
lol. She's getting confused already.

This is your chance to strike while the iron is hot.

Simply tell her to go with the one she loves..

No addition, no subtraction.

Don't raise the issue again.

Just let me know her reply, I would tell you what next to do.
Re: I Need Urgent Help by iLegendd(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
Mouth sealed.

You've already made a mistake. Some of you just don't know how women and dating work — you just go into it and make too many mistakes like a rookie.

I wish you all the best.
Re: I Need Urgent Help by Freelane33(m): 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
You don’t woo a girl that has a bf , you try to make friends with her , know her wickness and where the so called bf is lagging then you filled in the space and see how easily displacement will happen . You can’t just tell her to leave the man she has been enjoying . Time and your games will displace the singular bf naturally
Unigrad:
A girl I'm wooing says she has a boyfriend, I insist I want her, she is asking me what will I do if I'm in her shoes?
What should be my best reply.
Re: I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
iLegendd:
Mouth sealed.

You've already made a mistake. Some of you just don't know how women and dating work — you just go into it and make too many mistakes like a rookie.

I wish you all the best.
need more emphasis here
Re: I Need Urgent Help by Unigrad: 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
silentEXPLOSION:
lol. She's getting confused already.

This is your chance to strike while the iron is hot.

Simply tell her to go with the one she loves..

No addition, no subtraction.

Don't raise the issue again.

Just let me know her reply, I would tell you what next to do.

Have done this, she said Ok.
Re: I Need Urgent Help by silentEXPLOSION: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
Unigrad:

Have done this, she said Ok.

Good. Restrict your WhatsApp chat with her for now.

Now for the next four days, call her everyday (preferably night time 8pm). Ask about her day, if she have eaten, tease her, just talk and talk. Just act like a boyfriend.

*BUT Please do not mention the issue of any boyfriend or relationship else you would trigger her defense mechanism (if you do, she would view your like a pest).

On the fifth day. Don't call at all.

Contact me on the fifth day.
Re: I Need Urgent Help by extol1(m): 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
silentEXPLOSION:

Good. Restrict your WhatsApp chat with her for now.

Now for the next four days, call her everyday (preferably night time 8pm). Ask about her day, if she have eaten, tease her, just talk and talk. Just act like a boyfriend.

*BUT Please do not mention the issue of any boyfriend or relationship else you would trigger her defense mechanism (if you do, she would view your like a pest).

On the fifth day. Don't call at all.

Contact me on the fifth day.
I don't know why relationships are breaking when we have a relationship expert

(1) (Reply)

. / Use A Picture To Describe The Present Condition Of Ur Current Relationship! / How To Start A Conversation With Your Crush & Excite Their Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.