Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) (2204 Views)

Gov Umahi Set To Receive Topmost Performing Governor’s Award / Umahi Set To Join APC? / Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (Photos)

Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State is set to complete a huge Medical College in the State.

IGBERE TV gathered that the medical college located in Abakaliki when completed will become a trusted medical college for Kidney Transplant, Dialysis, Manufacturing of Disposables, etc.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent in Abakaliki on Saturday, the Special Assistant on Media to Governor Umahi stated that the medical college promises to resolve the health challenges that take high profile Nigerians outside the country in search for treatment.

He said : " .... Yes, It promises to resolve the health challenges that take high profile Nigerians outside the country in search for treatment."

"On completion, it will become a trusted medical college for Kidney Transplant, Dialysis, Manufacturing of Disposables, etc."

"Governor Umahi is changing the narratives in Ebonyi State."

IGBERE TV reports that Gov. Umahi has been on the frontline in the battle against the deadly Coronavirus pandemic currently ravaging the world.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1356095/gov-umahi-set-complete-medical-college-ebonyi-state-photos/

Re: Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
Even if this guy is not made president in 2023 ..he should at least be made minister of works

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by Omeji: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
Dave is WORKING and EBONYI never had it this good, infrastructure wise.

8 Likes

Re: Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ebonyi that's not a popular state in Nigeria, population is less than 5 million, voting population isnt up to a million. This man cant contest for president or vice president.. such a pity

1 Like

Re: Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nice...This is my Ebonyi

1 Like

Re: Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by Ojiofor: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Ebonyi that's not a popular state in Nigeria, population is less than 5 million, voting population isnt up to a million. This man cant contest for president or vice president.. such a pity

But they far bigger than Bayelsa,btw,is it by size of state population?
How many presidents have Lagos and Kanu produce?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by flyingpig: 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
Jesus

This kind medical college for Ebonyi state university will make Ebonyi a destination for medical tourism, if only the facilities in them match the high standard of those structures.

Dave, don't disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by flyingpig: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

As in, e dey painful gaan cry
Re: Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by LLobiorah: 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
Dave please finish this project, equip it well with whatever it needs to make it a world class. Ebonyi needs to be known for other great things apart from Abakaliki rice.

Well done!

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by flyingpig: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
LLobiorah:
Dave please finish this project, equip it well with whatever it needs to make it a world class. Ebonyi needs to be known for other great things apart from Abakaliki rice.

Well done!

Ebonyi will be a state known for medical tourism in a matter of few years.

COVID-19 test center is here in Abakaliki

FUNAI is offering medicine and have a federal teaching hospital in Abakaliki.

Federal school of nursing is in Abakaliki.

Missionary Mater Misericordiae school of nursing is in Afikpo.

EBSU is offering medicine and their state teaching hospital will be soon set, in Uburu.

State school of nursing is also under construction in Uburu.

State-owned College of Health is in Ezzamgbo.

Fantastic. I've never felt prouder to be an Ebonyian than now. I want that airport, medical college and stadium completed at ANY cost. Even if it has to lead to another loan. They just must be completed.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by Abohboy: 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
Igbochief001:
Even if this guy is not made president in 2023 ..he should at least be made minister of works

Ameachi and Umahi for president 2023, south south and south east, everyone is happy.
Re: Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by Dealvault: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
cool
Re: Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by BlackfireX: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
What is this?? Igbo people ehhhh... Always chest beating
Re: Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by Zendinho(m): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
[quote author=flyingpig post=91134040]

EBSU is offering medicine and their state teaching hospital will be soon set, in Uburu.

Fantastic. I've never felt prouder to be an Ebonyian than now. I want that airport, medical college and stadium completed at ANY cost. Even if it has to lead to another loan. They just must be completed.

Great Eboyian...
2013 batch B at McGregor....
Sir Francis Ibiam Grammar Sch, Afikpo...
I enjoyed those girls mehn....
I still miss that state...
Certainly I'll visit that state again.
Re: Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by flyingpig: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
[quote author=Zendinho post=91137266][/quote]

You definitely enjoyed those girls? cheesy

I sure know what you did grin
Re: Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by Banmeallday: 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
Omeji:
Dave is WORKING and EBONYI never had it this good, infrastructure wise.

You guys get so excited or at least pretend to get so excited as if you have seen nyash for the first time.....

So after 5 years or rather 20 years from 1999, they have decided to do what they should have been doing all the while, and some are happy?

So far this looks like another 1945 era structure....

NONSENSE
Re: Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by Zendinho(m): 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
[quote author=flyingpig post=91140561]

You definitely enjoyed those girls? cheesy

I sure know what you did grin

Brotherly......I wish to serve the second time there....... grin grin
Re: Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by flyingpig: 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
[quote author=Zendinho post=91141320][/quote]

Hahaahah

Afikpo girls sweet sha
Re: Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by ifytrik(m): 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
J
Re: Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by Zendinho(m): 6:53am On Jun 28, 2020
[quote author=flyingpig post=91141501]

Hahaahah

Afikpo girls sweet sha

Which part of the state are you frm
Re: Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by LLobiorah: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
flyingpig:

I agree too, but no loan biko. A judicious use of the one borrowed already, is better for the state.
Re: Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by Ikennamurphy: 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
Igbochief001:
Honestly without bias I will say same thing
Re: Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by Ikennamurphy: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Lol is not about Ebonyi population but disposition of other Nigerians towards igbos as regards president
No one's state, region or eve. Zone(say north or south) can singlehandedly make one president
Re: Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by Ikennamurphy: 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ojiofor:

But they far bigger than Bayelsa,btw,is it by size of state population?
How many presidents have Lagos and Kanu produce?
Lol... He obviously intended saying something else.. No one's state, region or zone can singlehandedly make one president
Re: Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by Ugwuoke347(m): 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
This is real governance.
I wish Umahi loads of strength!
The reward for good work is more work.
God bless Ebonyi State,
and all who work for her good.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by Ikennamurphy: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
flyingpig:

Umahi is really trying and I wish he continues and completes those projects... Ebonyi just needs to invest more in Education and healthcare.. Good a thing he's toying that line..

Also needed in Ebonyi are industries.. Ebonyi has limestone at Nkalagu and by the time ibeto starts production most youths will be employed, also the granites for road construction

The government should also create irrigation for agriculture during the dry season is very much needed

1 Like

Re: Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by Ikennamurphy: 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
LLobiorah:

I agree too, but no loan biko. A judicious use of the one borrowed already, is better for the state.
Taking loans for proper investment isn't bad dear, forget the myopic outlook of nairalanders who use it for clout chasing.. The problem is when such loan is embezzled. If he will need repayable loans to build infrastructure then no problem but if it can be avoided, good
Re: Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by Ikennamurphy: 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
Banmeallday:

You guys get so excited or at least pretend to get so excited as if you have seen nyash for the first time.....

So after 5 years or rather 20 years from 1999, they have decided to do what they should have been doing all the while, and some are happy?

So far this looks like another 1945 era structure....

NONSENSE
Dear if you choose to be angry that's your problem, allow people to exercise the right to their emotions

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Umahi Set To Complete Medical College In Ebonyi State (photos) by LLobiorah: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Taking loans for proper investment isn't bad dear, forget the myopic outlook of nairalanders who use it for clout chasing.. The problem is when such loan is embezzled. If he will need repayable loans to build infrastructure then no problem but if it can be avoided, good

I concur.

(1) (Reply)

EDO 2020: Edo North Is Sealed For Governor Obaseki/shaibu Re-election / The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here / Iba Gani Adams took Yoruba Nation Movement to Ikorodu Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.