Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,564 members, 7,823,484 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Seeking Your Advice About An Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seeking Your Advice About An Investment (1280 Views)

A New Nairalander Seeking Your Support / I Need Advice About Gtbank DOM Account / Candid Advice About This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking Your Advice About An Investment by Lilshaddy(m): 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
There is this Real estate company that is also into agriculture, presently they are looking for investors , The investors will be paid 40% return on investment for a period of 9 months after that they will issue a Deed of Agreement and a Post dated cheque after 14 working days, the start up capital is 100000 naira and above. So I just want to ask my fellow nairalanders how visible it is, Should I go ahead and invest with them ?. Is there any other documents they are supposed to issue ?, Is it a scam ?, Please I need your advice because this is my first time of trying to invest.
Re: Seeking Your Advice About An Investment by KingAgroOrganic(m): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lilshaddy:
There is this Real estate company that is also into agriculture, presently they are looking for investors , The investors will be paid 40% return on investment for a period of 9 months after that they will issue a Deed of Agreement and a Post dated cheque after 14 working days, the start up capital is 100000 naira and above. So I just want to ask my fellow nairalanders how visible it is, Should I go ahead and invest with them ?. Is there any other documents they are supposed to issue ?, Is it a scam ?, Please I need your advice because this is my first time of trying to invest.
I believe you are talking about Oxford Green farms investment? yes they are reliable and can be trusted. you will be issued a Post dated cheque and deeds of agreement, if you don't feel safe about the deal you can go will your lawyer to sign the deeds of agreement.
Re: Seeking Your Advice About An Investment by Lilshaddy(m): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
Are you also an investor or you work with them
Re: Seeking Your Advice About An Investment by KingAgroOrganic(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lilshaddy:
Are you also an investor or you work with them

Am an affiliate,
Re: Seeking Your Advice About An Investment by KingAgroOrganic(m): 11:11am On Jul 01, 2020
KingAgroOrganic:

Am an affiliate,
# *5daysleft in the AGBELOBA* LOKO 1.0
40% ROI IN 9MONTHS

Nigeria's most diversified commercial business empire - with over 56 operational subsidiaries - *OXFORD GROUP NIGERIA presents AGBELOBA LOKO 1.0, an* agricultural investment opportunity offering *a whopping 40% ROI in 9 months* on investment
50% in just 12 months ��
Farm is on over *250 hectares of land in Ajaka Isale,* Ayetoro, Ogun State.

Enjoy 24/7 access to clients management team, secured investment, insured investment and amazing ROI on investment with lowest possible risk.

Www.oxfordgroupafrica.com

*HOW TO GET STARTED*
1. Fill a form
2. Submit to account officer
3. Pay investment sum
4. Receive welcome pack
5. Watch your investment grow

Call 07033735687 for more instructions and confirmation of payment. *NOW IS THE RIGHT TIME TO INVEST*
Re: Seeking Your Advice About An Investment by KingAgroOrganic(m): 11:13am On Jul 01, 2020
KingAgroOrganic:

Am an affiliate,
have you given it a try
Re: Seeking Your Advice About An Investment by ridboy94(m): 12:20am On Aug 19, 2020
Lilshaddy:

Please did you later give it a try?? I’m planning to too.
Re: Seeking Your Advice About An Investment by SavageResponse(m): 9:18am On Aug 19, 2020
Lilshaddy:

ridboy94:

Please did you later give it a try?? I’m planning to too.

A postdated cheque is useless if there will not be any money in the account on the day you're meant to present it for payment.

The most important thing you need to do is to actually confirm that the company is doing business and generating revenue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have Cac Certificate But Local Associations Keep Disturbing My Business / Fuel Subsidy Removal Effect On Real Estate / Rightful Investment With N5million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.