Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

A New Nairalander Seeking Your Support - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A New Nairalander Seeking Your Support (215 Views)

A New Nairalander �� / I Need Your Support To Start A Journey / Seeking Your Advice About An Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Nairalander Seeking Your Support by SlqTV(m): 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hi, Nairalanders sorry for the blunders, and hope you will understand.
I was a guess of this forum since 2016 when I discovered it, and the fact is that I have learned so many things across this platform to the extent that I couldn't spend a day without me visiting the forum, it entertaining from the funny comments and all of that. I feel like this forum is one of the best educative site I've seen, and for the fact that it like a household, because different people around the world always come to this platform to share ideas, and basically find a solution to their problems and this is totally amazing, from the love and the support given.
My name is SleeQ, And I'm a music artist. Today I have decided to be a member of this great forum and to seek your support. Although I have once registered this account I have never used it since then. I have been singing for years without promotion due to how it is for me, And I believe I have a good sound but we all know music needs audience support, hence the reason is here craving for your support. �
This is the link to my new music below�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Up-xeqblVU
https://audiomack.com/aripboysleeq/song/feelings
Please, click and listen to it and I promise never to disappoint you all. And please, I need a sponsor my Destiny helper might be here to locate me. Instagram: @Adripboysleeq
Www.sleeq23@gmail.com Please dear moderate permit me if this section is not the right to post this. �

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Create Your Own NFT Marketplace With 50% Off - The Sale Is Live / Work From Home!!! It's Freedom Time / High Security Welded Wire Mesh Panel Sliding Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.