Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports (20430 Views)

COVID-19: FAAN Threatens To Jail VIPs, Others Flouting Airports Protocols / See Number Of People In Airports As Domestic Flights Resumes / COVID-19: FAAN Releases New Guidelines For Air Travellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by soft101: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
Also Robots as pilots and air hostess? That is interesting. Hahahaha
Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by Denique(f): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by BABANGBALI: 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
This will not work o. Why robots? When human beans are available. They just want to deny airport workers and others their daily bribes.
Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by aylipple: 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
These are some pictures of the robots. If Benin Republic had done this, we would praise them to high heavens & pump our fist at our own country but now that it's in our own backyard, our cynicism won't even allow us acknowledge that we at least did something right here.

Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by kingseg: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
We know some countries don de use am sha. Last last na to siphone or kollobi money. Who de incharge of the procurement self. O boy na hammer oooooo
Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by ParagonBeauty: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
kurlz:
I don't know why I'm laughing out so loud grin grin grin

Same here oo

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by okuwehcris: 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:
cool

Naija always carrying last

Dubai and Abu Dhabi Airport uses Automatic passport checking as far back as I can remember, and their toilets flushes when a sensor detects you are done, hand dryers also use sensors

Even small Ghana built a wonderful fully automated check in systems at their current best airport, Kotoko airport

When did you know that? Stop talking about what you know nothing about, my experience with at them at Emirate stand was a personal screening and not robot so please be guided by what you say and claim to know��

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by bizhop01: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
I believe their robot no go carry gun grin
Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by Chicastle: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
TripleOh7:

But if this was deployed in the US, you'll say "see better country", abi?

Self loathing is not good.

So nah here dem for do am?
Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by techmo(m): 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
okuwehcris:

You don't even know what automated check in and passport scanning is
Are you sure you used DBX? Cos I frequently use Abu Dhabi Etihad, Dubai Emirate and Qatar airways in sharjahs

And retina scan is automated, same as passport Tagg in
Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by izubext007: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
another billions about to be looted
Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by Fejimummy: 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
as if they will be able to maintain it Mtcheewwww clueless people ��
Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by biggy00000(m): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:
cool

Na one beautiful lady check me in for Dubai last year o. Except if she be robot (cus I no touch am n she no too open mouth talk) but she waka like omoge

Naija always carrying last

Dubai and Abu Dhabi Airport uses Automatic passport checking as far back as I can remember, and their toilets flushes when a sensor detects you are done, hand dryers also use sensors

Even small Ghana built a wonderful fully automated check in systems at their current best airport, Kotoko airport

Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by temptnow: 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
they are about to disgrace themselves as usual
Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by techmo(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
biggy00000:

Self check in are optional

Bellow is a image of what it looks like

Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by earnit1: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
ok
Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by Codes151(m): 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
Money to waste
Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by galileeteo(m): 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
This one go cost almost 1/2 of the country annual budget. Zoo country
Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
What nonsense?
Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
I pledge to nigeria my country
to be sexy royal and moniest
to stab Nigeria with all my strength
so help me God.!!!
Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by MozB: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
BtcAirdrop:
Our own dey always different.. The robot looks hungry.. And maybe a pair of concave...

E no get wetin your country go do were go make sense to you. Shebi na Nigerians we be na. I no surprised
Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by Lilgabby(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
grin grin
Hope the robots won't collect bribe too...
Just asking ni ooh grin
Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by Afamcy: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
They will soon start collecting marching grand money from this robot. Watch out!!
Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by HIPROFILE(m): 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
BtcAirdrop:
I'm sure that's already in our next year budget. grin cheesy 3 billion naira for feeding our national robots.. cheesy cheesy

Hahahahahahahhaa bro your own bad gan!

I no fit settle this matter between you and our current great Federal Government

YIMU
Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by biggy00000(m): 3:55am On Jun 28, 2020
techmo:

Self check in are optional

Bellow is a image of what it looks like
Think I saw this thing but as I no Sabi nko and plenty pple day go where human being day; mo ya follow make I no go shame myself.
Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by tballeyy(m): 4:47am On Jun 28, 2020
Robot for Nigeria? I swear the robot itself will soon tested positive for covid-19
Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by francis5051: 7:53am On Jun 28, 2020
Dealvault:

I sell easy-to-follow pre-downloaded Video course on various I.T skills u can master by yourself in ur house during this corona period. These are collection of some of the best Paid Courses on Udemy, Lynda, Skillshare, Packt, Udacity, Edureka e.t.c

Data Science(8 courses, total size30gb)
Programming (10 courses, total size 20gb)
Web development(5 courses, size 35gb)
SQL beginner to advanced(3 courses, 20gb)
Mobile App Development(3 courses, size 10gb)
Cybersecurity & Ethical hacking(4 courses, 12gb)

Remember if this lockdown is over and you do not learn a new skill or improve on the existing one, you do not lack time, you lack discipline.

Whatsapp me on 234-806 _4943' 297 for more details. Note: i will deliver to ur doorstep(pay on delivery)
how much boss
Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by EmekaBlue(m): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2020
DelilahMakinde:
Chinko robots
china is cashing out big time with this their Covid-19
Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by akinnux(m): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2020
I hope they have mend the leaking roof at our airport so that rain water would not spoil the robots
Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by Whykay651(f): 11:16am On Jun 28, 2020
MICHEALADEX:
I believe in Nigeria.

Its my choice not yours so keep your objection to yourself.

God bless you for this comment

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports by Dealvault: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
francis5051:
how much boss
Depends on the location I'm sending to. Whatsapp me sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed / Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos / Aero Contractors Airlines Nigeria Suspends Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.